Guess How Many Troops Obama Just Authorized 2B Deployed to Iraq?? Sound Familiar, LOL?

We can see both EC and Antares are irritable at being called out for her silliness and his cowardice, to attack troops anonymously.

I could care less what you say, EC, because there are no combat ground units in Iraq, like you keep saying.

Honey, they don't exist.

I could care less what you say, EC, because there are no combat ground units in Iraq, like you keep saying.

Honey, they don't exist.
Try telling special operators they're not in combat dumbass.

What did you do in the military? Plan for how many porta potties folks at HQ needed?
Honey, I was always attached to an operational unit until working in the nerve center of the Pentagon and even then it was the OPS Center.

Be careful, your drool is falling on the floor sweetie.....

Antares, I was there in September. And I will be there in December. And you would run.

You do post crap at times, Antares, and we all know it. If you can't source it, we can ignore it.

So you are supporting those troops who committed crimes against civilians, yes?

We were taught during active duty often on the laws of war, and we were expected to follow them.

Most of us did. And those who did not paid the price. That's the way it is.

EconChick is simply a loony goony on the topic of military and war, easily ignored. Show us the combat units sent to Iraq

You'd have been fragged jake, you are a c**t.

I said the exact same thing on a Flame thread about two weeks ago. No doubt in my mind he'd have been fragged...except he's the type to hide in a nice warm hooch near the brass for protection.

Jake I am not worried about intimidating you.

I am here in Omaha, YOU are coming through in December.

IF you don't let me know when I'll let the board you pussied out.

MMMMKKKKKAY?

You claimed to be with the brass, honey, not me. We all knew your type around the honchos.

Both Antares and EC are squirming for a worming, cause they are crapping their pants.

We can see both EC and Antares are irritable at being called out for her silliness and his cowardice, to attack troops anonymously.

Hey, not only do I attack troops anonymously, but I really enjoy attacking little kids and old women.

I'm trying to see how ridiculous I can be to anticipate how pathetic you're gonna be, Fakey.

Can't you stay on topic, dummy?

We're talking about O breaking yet another promise.

You claimed to be with the brass, honey, not me. We all knew your type around the honchos.

Both Antares and EC are squirming for a worming, cause they are crapping their pants.

Squirming for a worming? LMFAO, that sounds like the third grade. Fakey if you're taking meds for senility, just let us know and I'm sure we'll cut you lots of slack darlin

In a heart beat, fake roo, in a heart beat.

Let me know next time you come through Omaha?

Antares, if you're in Omaha, you might know Kris Paranto since you're both ex Rangers.??

I don't, I don't talk about it much.

You're a former special operator, Antares. Could you pls educate those actually trying to learn from this thread that special operating forces don't just sit in the back with the admin folks....that there's a difference between inside the wire and outside the wire....

The ranger is now worried? :lol: Actually, you were a ranger, were a wrestler, and now you are 57 and dumpy, while EC is lumpy and bumpy. EC, your brain is bumpy: special operator, yeah.

I am almost ten years older than you, Antares, and I am not worried about you in the slightest.

Forum List

Back