Guess How Many Troops Obama Just Authorized 2B Deployed to Iraq?? Sound Familiar, LOL?

EC, you are a silly goose, nothing more.

Awww, I can tell I've gotten under our skin, Jakey.....you're such a weakling that it makes me feel bad.

Wait, no it doesn't.

Sooooo, just to remind you....the topic is about troops in Iraq....remember that?

The ranger is now worried? :lol: Actually, you were a ranger, were a wrestler, and now you are 57 and dumpy, while EC is lumpy and bumpy. EC, your brain is bumpy: special operator, yeah.

I am almost ten years older than you, Antares, and I am not worried about you in the slightest.

You shouldn't be,but you DO need to tell us all when you will be here?

YOU did say you wee coming.

Yup, EC, you were going to tell us about the combat units in Iraq. Identify them, please.

The ranger is now worried? :lol: Actually, you were a ranger, were a wrestler, and now you are 57 and dumpy, while EC is lumpy and bumpy. EC, your brain is bumpy: special operator, yeah.

I am almost ten years older than you, Antares, and I am not worried about you in the slightest.

Holy mackerel, when elderly start doing baby talk, you know it's time to up their meds....I almost feel bad for you Jakey Fakey.

So tell me.....you think all these troops sit in the GZ in the Palace????

In a heart beat, fake roo, in a heart beat.

Let me know next time you come through Omaha?

Antares, if you're in Omaha, you might know Kris Paranto since you're both ex Rangers.??

I don't, I don't talk about it much.

You're a former special operator, Antares. Could you pls educate those actually trying to learn from this thread that special operating forces don't just sit in the back with the admin folks....that there's a difference between inside the wire and outside the wire....

Inside the wire (Jake) waits on what we send them.

In my day we didn't paint anything with a laser, we didn't have them.
They sent us out and we did what we had to do.

My friend was punctured by a pungy stick.

The people we were there to help saved his leg.

If you know who they were you know what they used as alarms.

Austin Says Time Not Right for US Combat Troops in Iraq Military.com

U.S. Central Command's top officer said Thursday he is not ready to recommend ground combat troops in the fight against Islamic State of Syria and Iraq (ISIS) militants, but he's not afraid to make the recommendation if it's required.

Gen. Lloyd J. Austin III, who led the last U.S. forces to leave Iraq, placed blame on the previous Iraq government led by Nouri al-Maliki for the growth in power of ISIS. He said the Iraqi army stopped training and maintaining its equipment bought by U.S. taxpayers once U.S. forces left in 2011.

So EC was a special operator. The CiC Central Command statement means you are full of crap about combat units in Iraq.

Antares is taking notes on how to source material.

LOL, yeah, the Ranger is trembling in his boots at the thought of some senile old whale karate chopping him to death.

Fakey have you even BEEN to the Middle East?

Antares, if you're in Omaha, you might know Kris Paranto since you're both ex Rangers.??

You're a former special operator, Antares. Could you pls educate those actually trying to learn from this thread that special operating forces don't just sit in the back with the admin folks....that there's a difference between inside the wire and outside the wire....

What did they use as alarms Jake?

Awww, that was a very sweet way to describe how little Fakey knows about the front lines. It also made me spit my drink, LOL....

You meant punji sticks I'm sure.

Oh and Jake, are you really threatening a man who if he served in Vietnam is in his late 60s by now? Come on son. That ain't right.

U.S. Central Command's top officer said Thursday he is not ready to recommend ground combat troops in the fight against Islamic State of Syria and Iraq (ISIS) militants, but he's not afraid to make the recommendation if it's required.

Gen. Lloyd J. Austin III, who led the last U.S. forces to leave Iraq, placed blame on the previous Iraq government led by Nouri al-Maliki for the growth in power of ISIS. He said the Iraqi army stopped training and maintaining its equipment bought by U.S. taxpayers once U.S. forces left in 2011.

So EC was a special operator. The CiC Central Command statement means you are full of crap about combat units in Iraq.

Is that like this idiot Admiral Press Guy at the Pentagon SWEARING this new announcement had NOTHING to do with politics???????????

The Generals can be worse than the politicians sometimes dum dum.

Is that like this idiot Admiral Press Guy at the Pentagon SWEARING this new announcement had NOTHING to do with politics???????????

Flag officers ARE politicians.

That's just the way it is since they are promoted BY Congress. No one makes General, or Admiral by merit alone.

Classified, EC. What combat units?

And antares is talking about signals in combat, both intentionally and notification of intruders in the AO, for example, for those who are not following the conversation.

So you are dissing the CiC of Central Command?

Antares, if you are 57 and never in Vietnam, where did your buddy run into punji sticks?

Flag officers ARE politicians.

That's just the way it is since they are promoted BY Congress. No one makes General, or Admiral by merit alone.

Yep. Though when I worked in the NMCC where each DDO was a flag....I worked with some that dripped with integrity and would call things like they saw them.....then laugh about how they didn't care about making a second star.

But most of them are very political.

So you are dissing the CiC of Central Command?

No, dumbass, he is dumbing his statement down for idiots like you.

And it's not CIC. It's CINC. Poseur.

OK, so this is where we are.

EC can't name any combat units in Iraq, and the CiC Central Command sees no need at this time to recommend them.

Antares is acting like a 13 year old with threats :lol: and is proud to have been a ranger, which he should be.

Forum List

Back