Guess the righties owe HILLARY n Obama a bunch of apologies !

Looks like people are starting to hold the hil accountable for all of her deceit, deception, ineptitude, cronyism, corruption, and incompetence.

Hillary is the true Wonder Woman. She wonders, who Bill had Sex with, where her emails went, where campaign donations came from, where millions of dollars went while Secretary of State,
a true Wonder Woman!
And here she is running for the US presidency...

tumblr_nwbwb2BUng1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Ugh, now I need eye bleach, what has been seen cannot be unseen

Here's the quote . Obama was talking about ISIS territory in Iraq n Syria . You can read the interview here and get context.

What Barack Obama said about ISIS being contained

Obama:
"Well, no, I don't think they're gaining strength. What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain, and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq. And in Syria they'll come in, they'll leave. But you don't see this systematic march by ISIL across the terrain. What we have not yet been able to do is to completely decapitate their command and control structures. We've made some progress in trying to reduce the flow of foreign fighters."

Last edited:
Are lefties really going to whine about Hillary "taken out of context"? You almost gotta laugh. Next thing they will be complaining about Bill's weenie "taken out of context".
People are not whining. They are simply holding liars to account for their lies during a Presidential campaign. Trump today is calling and comparing a Presidential campaign to "war" as an excuse for his crudeness, his vulgarity and his lies. Stop "your" whining just because his opponents are calling him and his followers out and exposing their lies.
Geez, they are resorting to immature cartoony imagery. A sure sign of surrender and admission of losing a debate on a message board.

Yeah your complaining about lying falls on deaf ears. Obama and Hillary lie as often as they breathe and you're fine with that. You have no moral ground to be critical.

Here's the quote . Obama was talking about ISIS territory in Iraq n Syria .

Obama:
"Well, no, I don't think they're gaining strength. What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain, and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq. And in Syria they'll come in, they'll leave. But you don't see this systematic march by ISIL across the terrain. What we have not yet been able to do is to completely decapitate their command and control structures. We've made some progress in trying to reduce the flow of foreign fighters."

They had no problem getting to Paris....a few hours later. Not contained

"taken out of context".....one of the left loon's weapons in defense of Dear Leader and Shitlary.

Context matters, to argue that it doesn't is an insult to the intelligence of everyone on this board.

True and all of those statements taken in context doesn't change the facts. They are still lies.

No, not all of those statements.

Oh FFS, yes all of them, retard.

"taken out of context".....one of the left loon's weapons in defense of Dear Leader and Shitlary.

Context matters, to argue that it doesn't is an insult to the intelligence of everyone on this board.

True and all of those statements taken in context doesn't change the facts. They are still lies.

It's been proven to be incorrect already.

Lol, not even close, but you are a looney lefty and disproving your lies is a fruitless endeavor. When you are beaten as you always are, you simply create a new thread later on saying the same debunked bull shit again. You people are like a retard whack-a-mole.

Lol, not even close, but you are a looney lefty and disproving your lies is a fruitless endeavor. When you are beaten as you always are, you simply create a new thread later on saying the same debunked bull shit again. You people are like a retard whack-a-mole.

Ok. So, Obama wasn't talking about ISIS not gaining territory when he said they were contained?

Ok. So, Obama wasn't talking about ISIS not gaining territory when he said they were contained?

He was talking about ISIS territory . The caliphate . Is Paris under ISIS control ?

You righties lie and make it seem that ISIS was defeated .

He was talking about ISIS territory . The caliphate . Is Paris under ISIS control ?

You righties lie and make it seem that ISIS was defeated .

I'm guessing you meant to reply to PredFan.

Well, then, put them in context so we'll know what the "correct" interpretation is.

It's very simple.

Question to Obama: "And that's the strategy you've been following. But ISIS is gaining strength, aren't they?"

Answer:"Well, no, I don't think they're gaining strength. What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain, and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq. And in Syria they'll come in, they'll leave. But you don't see this systematic march by ISIL across the terrain. What we have not yet been able to do is to completely decapitate their command and control structures. We've made some progress in trying to reduce the flow of foreign fighters."

In short he said ISIS was contained. Correct?

You tell me boy wonder, quote is right there.
Sure it is. The moron said ISIS was contained. Liberals lie with every breath then resort to insults. You never ever change.

Obama said he would put all healthcare negotiations on C-Span, lie.

Obama said his birth was due to civil rights events in Selma, lie.

Obama said that the Mexican Border fence is basically complete. Yeah, he actually said that. Lie.

Obama said abortions won't be covered under obamacare. Lie.

"If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. No one is going to take that away from you." Lie.

Obama said that the attack on BenGhazi was due to a video. Lie.

Obama said his mother was denied health insurance because of pre-existing conditions. Lie.

Obama said the illegal aliens would not receive coverage under obamacare. Lie.

Obama claimed he never said that ISIL was the JV squad. Lie.

There are more, LOTS more but those are all I could think of without research.

Well, then, put them in context so we'll know what the "correct" interpretation is.

It's very simple.

Question to Obama: "And that's the strategy you've been following. But ISIS is gaining strength, aren't they?"

Answer:"Well, no, I don't think they're gaining strength. What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain, and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq. And in Syria they'll come in, they'll leave. But you don't see this systematic march by ISIL across the terrain. What we have not yet been able to do is to completely decapitate their command and control structures. We've made some progress in trying to reduce the flow of foreign fighters."

Sure it is. The moron said ISIS was contained. Liberals lie with every breath then resort to insults. You never ever change.

He didn't lie. You're not even able to reference where he did. He said ISIS had gained no new territory, that was he was talking about. It's all very clear if you read the President's own words. But, you're unable to, an illiterate by choice.

This is a spin off from that "owe trump an apology thread" . The hypocrisy is too much for one thread !!!

Righties favorite last time is misquoting the prez and Hillary in order to further their bogus talking points . Now they cry cause trump catches flack over his comments ? Playa please!

Here's some quick examples:

"ISIS is contained "
"We we're broke when we left the White House"
"Fundamental change "
"What difference does it make "

All those are routinely taken out of context by the right . U can tell when the quote is just a couple words .
Timmy oews USMB an apology for all the time he's wasted with his worthless threads.

yeah, well wait for it like President Bush is from you back stabbing lefties

I owe no one an apology especially some snake politician

Obama said that the Mexican Border fence is basically complete. Yeah, he actually said that. Lie.

"If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. No one is going to take that away from you." Lie.

Obama said his mother was denied health insurance because of pre-existing conditions. Lie.

Great examples of bullshit right wing propaganda. Let's take the Selma story for example go ahead and provide me a quote where Obama said that?

Great examples of bullshit right wing propaganda. Let's take the Selma story for example go ahead and provide me a quote where Obama said that?

What part of my last post to you has you confused? Wait! Let me answer my own question. You don't understand where I said that arguing with you morons is a waste of time. I could very easily quote it for you but it won't have any effect. You will simply dismiss the source or some such nonsense, and or disappear only to pop up somewhere else saying its a lie.

Like I said there are LOTS more. Even if that one was wrong, it isn't, there are dozens and dozens of others.

One more thing you need to know, I don't give a rat's ass wether you agree or not.

It's very simple.

He didn't lie. You're not even able to reference where he did. He said ISIS had gained no new territory, that was he was talking about. It's all very clear if you read the President's own words. But, you're unable to, an illiterate by choice.
It is very clear that he said ISIS has been contained. Can you think of other lies he has told?

He also said you woul save $2500.00 per year. Lie.

these left wingers and their constant trying to prop up that loser of a President the majority of the people DISAPPROVES of. have you ever seen anything quite so pathetic. ?

You all just hate hate my dear wonderful leader. wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It's very simple.

It is very clear that he said ISIS has been contained. Can you think of other lies he has told?

Duh! In the context of the caliphate territory . What part of that don't you understand . That's the whole point of this thread. That you take a snippet of language and you miss use it.

Forum List

Back