Guess the righties owe HILLARY n Obama a bunch of apologies !

"taken out of context".....one of the left loon's weapons in defense of Dear Leader and Shitlary.

Context matters, to argue that it doesn't is an insult to the intelligence of everyone on this board.

It would if there was anyway one could show that those statements were taken out of context, but they were not.

Obama's top general testified before Congress that ISIS was never contained.

Hillary claimed that they were broke, unless someone can tell me how broke can be a relative term for someone with millions of dollars.

These are just excuses because Hillary and Obama have foot-in-mouth disease when asked to tell the truth. They cannot do it, even if they would be no harm in it. They have lied so long, they simply cannot quit.

Are you saying that ISIS has gained territory from November until now?

What does gaining territory have to do with being contained? That is just a liberal excuse to try to explain why Obama is an idiot and a liar.

"taken out of context".....one of the left loon's weapons in defense of Dear Leader and Shitlary.

Context matters, to argue that it doesn't is an insult to the intelligence of everyone on this board.
Well, then, put them in context so we'll know what the "correct" interpretation is.

It's very simple.

Question to Obama: "And that's the strategy you've been following. But ISIS is gaining strength, aren't they?"

Answer:"Well, no, I don't think they're gaining strength. What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain, and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq. And in Syria they'll come in, they'll leave. But you don't see this systematic march by ISIL across the terrain. What we have not yet been able to do is to completely decapitate their command and control structures. We've made some progress in trying to reduce the flow of foreign fighters."

In short he said ISIS was contained. Correct?

It's not just about "territory" was ISIS contained when they hit Paris? No way no how, ISIS is not "contained" and there is a long way to go before they are

This is why you're a fucking retard. You just proved the point of this thread. Obama was specifically referring to territory in Iraq and Syria. Jesus Christ.

Typical leftist asshole, you don't believe me so I'm going to go crude, rude and stupid.

You took Obama's comments out of context in a thread about wingnuts taking Obama's comments out of context. You are brain damaged to not get this.

Go bother someone else, I'm weary of left tard antics
Than leave the site and go do something else for a while.

I don't take direction from you little dude. Who in the hell do you think you are? LMAO

This is a spin off from that "owe trump an apology thread" . The hypocrisy is too much for one thread !!!

Righties favorite last time is misquoting the prez and Hillary in order to further their bogus talking points . Now they cry cause trump catches flack over his comments ? Playa please!

Here's some quick examples:

"ISIS is contained "
"We we're broke when we left the White House"
"Fundamental change "
"What difference does it make "

All those are routinely taken out of context by the right . U can tell when the quote is just a couple words .
If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. LOL

I did.

but most plans require an upgrade.

why would anyone but a RW want a piece of shit plan when they can get better ?

there's your context.

It would if there was anyway one could show that those statements were taken out of context, but they were not.

Hillary claimed that they were broke, unless someone can tell me how broke can be a relative term for someone with millions of dollars.

These are just excuses because Hillary and Obama have foot-in-mouth disease when asked to tell the truth. They cannot do it, even if they would be no harm in it. They have lied so long, they simply cannot quit.

What does gaining territory have to do with being contained? That is just a liberal excuse to try to explain why Obama is an idiot and a liar.

Oh look, another moron who refuses to actually look at Obama's full quote.

This is why you're a fucking retard. You just proved the point of this thread. Obama was specifically referring to territory in Iraq and Syria. Jesus Christ.

Typical leftist asshole, you don't believe me so I'm going to go crude, rude and stupid.

You took Obama's comments out of context in a thread about wingnuts taking Obama's comments out of context. You are brain damaged to not get this.

I don't take direction from you little dude. Who in the hell do you think you are? LMAO

And nobody is taking direction from you either. You don't want to be bothered by liberals, well, you've so far received two suggestions on what you can do about it.

Well, then, put them in context so we'll know what the "correct" interpretation is.

It's very simple.

Question to Obama: "And that's the strategy you've been following. But ISIS is gaining strength, aren't they?"

Answer:"Well, no, I don't think they're gaining strength. What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain, and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq. And in Syria they'll come in, they'll leave. But you don't see this systematic march by ISIL across the terrain. What we have not yet been able to do is to completely decapitate their command and control structures. We've made some progress in trying to reduce the flow of foreign fighters."

In short he said ISIS was contained. Correct?

You tell me boy wonder, quote is right there.

And nobody is taking direction from you either. You don't want to be bothered by liberals, well, you've so far received two suggestions on what you can do about it.

I took them "out of context". Sit down ya little nothing. I don't take direction from any bat shit nuts left loon like you

This is a spin off from that "owe trump an apology thread" . The hypocrisy is too much for one thread !!!

Righties favorite last time is misquoting the prez and Hillary in order to further their bogus talking points . Now they cry cause trump catches flack over his comments ? Playa please!

"ISIS is contained "
"Fundamental change "

All those are routinely taken out of context by the right . U can tell when the quote is just a couple words .

I did.

there's your context.
A silly reach indeed. WTF is wrong with you?

at the end of the day RW's are too stupid to fathom context so they simply remind everyone else that they are wrong, and not them.

I took them "out of context". Sit down ya little nothing. I don't take direction from any bat shit nuts left loon like you

Yeah, you already said that. Nobody cares, you've proven once again you're full of it.

"ISIS is contained "
"Fundamental change "

I did.

there's your context.
A silly reach indeed. WTF is wrong with you?

RW stupidity is what's wrong with the country .. like you.

CNN caught selectively editing Trump' | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Really now?

It's astounding how many believe Trump did say it, even after it's been pointed out it was taken out of context and Yahoo's "reporter" interjected his/her own venom. Then left turds wonder why we think they are gullible sheep

Trump wants Muslim registry | Page 6 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

o_O

It's very simple.

Ok that's one. He is factually incorrect, but you took a stab at one. I keep hearing from you it's easy to get the proper context to all of those quotes, yet you seem hesitant in providing it for us. Why is that? Could it be that nothing has been taken out of context?

It's very simple.

Ok that's one. He is factually incorrect, but you took a stab at one. I keep hearing from you it's easy to get the proper context to all of those quotes, yet you seem hesitant in providing it for us. Why is that? Could it be that nothing has been taken out of context?

How is he factually incorrect?

"you didn't build "THAT" .... "that meaning roads and bridges.

the right spun "that" to mean everything they could imagine.

they're so simple minded its better to leave them to their own design and allow them to foam at the mouth uncontested.

continue ..

He didn't mean roads and bridges. You're either misinformed or a liar.

see? regardless of context, RW's are right everyone else is wrong.

the think they'll win the next election too.

poor little RW's.

It's not just about "territory" was ISIS contained when they hit Paris? No way no how, ISIS is not "contained" and there is a long way to go before they are

Obama said:

I don’t think they’re gaining strength. What is true is from the start our goal has been first to contain—and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq. And in Syria—they’ll come in, they’ll leave—but you don’t see this systematic march by ISIL across the terrain," he said.

That is not "contained". His own general disagreed when testifying before Congress. The problem was Obama made up his own definition to what "contained" means. Then after the Paris attacks, he backpedaled even harder and faster.

Forum List

Back