Guess the righties owe HILLARY n Obama a bunch of apologies !

"taken out of context".....one of the left loon's weapons in defense of Dear Leader and Shitlary.

Context matters, to argue that it doesn't is an insult to the intelligence of everyone on this board.

It would if there was anyway one could show that those statements were taken out of context, but they were not.

Obama's top general testified before Congress that ISIS was never contained.

Hillary claimed that they were broke, unless someone can tell me how broke can be a relative term for someone with millions of dollars.

These are just excuses because Hillary and Obama have foot-in-mouth disease when asked to tell the truth. They cannot do it, even if they would be no harm in it. They have lied so long, they simply cannot quit.

Are you saying that ISIS has gained territory from November until now?

"taken out of context".....one of the left loon's weapons in defense of Dear Leader and Shitlary.

Context matters, to argue that it doesn't is an insult to the intelligence of everyone on this board.

It would if there was anyway one could show that those statements were taken out of context, but they were not.

Hillary claimed that they were broke, unless someone can tell me how broke can be a relative term for someone with millions of dollars.

These are just excuses because Hillary and Obama have foot-in-mouth disease when asked to tell the truth. They cannot do it, even if they would be no harm in it. They have lied so long, they simply cannot quit.
The General was referring to ISIS containment as a global entity. Clinton was referring to the geographic situation in Irag and Syria.

When the Clinton's left the Whitehouse they were deeply in debt. The debt was far more than what they had. It took speaking engagements and book sales to pay off the debts and begin building wealth.

Baloney

The General was referring to ISIS containment as a global entity. Clinton was referring to the geographic situation in Irag and Syria.

When the Clinton's left the Whitehouse they were deeply in debt. The debt was far more than what they had. It took speaking engagements and book sales to pay off the debts and begin building wealth.

No, they weren't in debt. Lol. You're as gullible as all of the other hillary cult.

It's not just about "territory" was ISIS contained when they hit Paris? No way no how, ISIS is not "contained" and there is a long way to go before they are

It's not just about "territory" was ISIS contained when they hit Paris? No way no how, ISIS is not "contained" and there is a long way to go before they are

This is why you're a fucking retard. You just proved the point of this thread. Obama was specifically referring to territory in Iraq and Syria. Jesus Christ.

This is a spin off from that "owe trump an apology thread" . The hypocrisy is too much for one thread !!!

Righties favorite last time is misquoting the prez and Hillary in order to further their bogus talking points . Now they cry cause trump catches flack over his comments ? Playa please!

Here's some quick examples:

"ISIS is contained "
"We we're broke when we left the White House"
"Fundamental change "
"What difference does it make "

All those are routinely taken out of context by the right . U can tell when the quote is just a couple words .

Perhaps you can provide the correct context for all those qoutes. I'll wait. This should be good.
All you have to do is reading the portions preceding and followed the edited comments. Bingo, you get the context.

Maybe you can provide the correct context to those quotes. The OP is claiming those qoutes have been mischaracterized, and you seem to be as well, it's only natural that you provide us with some context. So I'm all ears

This is why you're a fucking retard. You just proved the point of this thread. Obama was specifically referring to territory in Iraq and Syria. Jesus Christ.

Typical leftist asshole, you don't believe me so I'm going to go crude, rude and stupid.

Baloney
Not baloney. Very few believe that those quotes are not taken out of context. It is only the righties, tea party and Trumpers who still use those talking points. Meaning it is only the known and confirmed liars still shout that garbage.

Newsflash: It was Obama that claimed ISIS was contained. He is an idiot and a liar.

How do you get in debt being paid $200,000 a year as President for 8 years with no real expenses? She is an idiot and a liar.

Typical leftist asshole, you don't believe me so I'm going to go crude, rude and stupid.

You took Obama's comments out of context in a thread about wingnuts taking Obama's comments out of context. You are brain damaged to not get this.

Baloney
Not baloney. Very few believe that those quotes are not taken out of context. It is only the righties, tea party and Trumpers who still use those talking points. Meaning it is only the known and confirmed liars still shout that garbage.

Seeing you have an "O" ring around your mouth I'm not apt to be taking anything you have to say on Obama too serious

You took Obama's comments out of context in a thread about wingnuts taking Obama's comments out of context. You are brain damaged to not get this.

Go bother someone else, I'm weary of left tard antics

This is a spin off from that "owe trump an apology thread" . The hypocrisy is too much for one thread !!!

Righties favorite last time is misquoting the prez and Hillary in order to further their bogus talking points . Now they cry cause trump catches flack over his comments ? Playa please!

"ISIS is contained "
"Fundamental change "

All those are routinely taken out of context by the right . U can tell when the quote is just a couple words .

Perhaps you can provide the correct context for all those qoutes. I'll wait. This should be good.
All you have to do is reading the portions preceding and followed the edited comments. Bingo, you get the context.

Maybe you can provide the correct context to those quotes. The OP is claiming those qoutes have been mischaracterized, and you seem to be as well, it's only natural that you provide us with some context. So I'm all ears
I did about 5 or 6 minutes ago in post #19. I address two of them.

Well, then, put them in context so we'll know what the "correct" interpretation is.

It's very simple.

Question to Obama: "And that's the strategy you've been following. But ISIS is gaining strength, aren't they?"

Answer:"Well, no, I don't think they're gaining strength. What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain, and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq. And in Syria they'll come in, they'll leave. But you don't see this systematic march by ISIL across the terrain. What we have not yet been able to do is to completely decapitate their command and control structures. We've made some progress in trying to reduce the flow of foreign fighters."

"ISIS is contained "
"Fundamental change "

If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. LOL

"you didn't build "THAT" .... "that meaning roads and bridges.

the right spun "that" to mean everything they could imagine.

they're so simple minded its better to leave them to their own design and allow them to foam at the mouth uncontested.

continue ..

Than leave the site and go do something else for a while.

Then don't post. In the meantime, you just committed the act this thread was referring to.

Forum List

Back