Guess the righties owe HILLARY n Obama a bunch of apologies !

Obama said he would put all healthcare negotiations on C-Span, lie.

Obama said his birth was due to civil rights events in Selma, lie.

Obama said that the Mexican Border fence is basically complete. Yeah, he actually said that. Lie.

Obama said abortions won't be covered under obamacare. Lie.

"If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. No one is going to take that away from you." Lie.

Obama said that the attack on BenGhazi was due to a video. Lie.

Obama said his mother was denied health insurance because of pre-existing conditions. Lie.

Obama said the illegal aliens would not receive coverage under obamacare. Lie.

Obama claimed he never said that ISIL was the JV squad. Lie.

There are more, LOTS more but those are all I could think of without research.

Great examples of bullshit right wing propaganda. Let's take the Selma story for example go ahead and provide me a quote where Obama said that?
He said his parents met at Selma and 9 months later barrack Hussein Obama was born.

Obama said that the Mexican Border fence is basically complete. Yeah, he actually said that. Lie.

"If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. No one is going to take that away from you." Lie.

Obama said his mother was denied health insurance because of pre-existing conditions. Lie.

Great examples of bullshit right wing propaganda. Let's take the Selma story for example go ahead and provide me a quote where Obama said that?
He said his parents met at Selma and 9 months later barrack Hussein Obama was born.

Really ? Cause I keep looking for the quote on that and can't quite find it .

Should be clear right ? "Mom n pops knocked boots at Selma and 9 mos later I popped out!" Or somthing to that affect .

He also said you woul save $2500.00 per year. Lie.

And I haven't even gotten to Hillary's lies yet!

Really ? Cause I keep looking for the quote on that and can't quite find it .

Should be clear right ? "Mom n pops knocked boots at Selma and 9 mos later I popped out!" Or somthing to that affect .
Just Google it, but your a typical liberal. You won't believe it after you see it with your own eyes.

Don't waste your time.

Unless you are bored.

It's very simple.

Question to Obama: "And that's the strategy you've been following. But ISIS is gaining strength, aren't they?"

Answer:"Well, no, I don't think they're gaining strength. What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain, and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq. And in Syria they'll come in, they'll leave. But you don't see this systematic march by ISIL across the terrain. What we have not yet been able to do is to completely decapitate their command and control structures. We've made some progress in trying to reduce the flow of foreign fighters."

In short he said ISIS was contained. Correct?

You tell me boy wonder, quote is right there.
Sure it is. The moron said ISIS was contained. Liberals lie with every breath then resort to insults. You never ever change.

He didn't lie. You're not even able to reference where he did. He said ISIS had gained no new territory, that was he was talking about. It's all very clear if you read the President's own words. But, you're unable to, an illiterate by choice.
It is very clear that he said ISIS has been contained. Can you think of other lies he has told?

Yes, within the territory ISIS controlled. He was correct. I don't know...maybe learn how to read.

This is a spin off from that "owe trump an apology thread" . The hypocrisy is too much for one thread !!!

Righties favorite last time is misquoting the prez and Hillary in order to further their bogus talking points . Now they cry cause trump catches flack over his comments ? Playa please!

Here's some quick examples:

"ISIS is contained "
"We we're broke when we left the White House"
"Fundamental change "
"What difference does it make "

All those are routinely taken out of context by the right . U can tell when the quote is just a couple words .

they'd have to not be insane to apologize.

but they are insane. so it isn't likely

You're funny. I bet if I got to know, we'd be close friends.

In short he said ISIS was contained. Correct?

Sure it is. The moron said ISIS was contained. Liberals lie with every breath then resort to insults. You never ever change.

He didn't lie. You're not even able to reference where he did. He said ISIS had gained no new territory, that was he was talking about. It's all very clear if you read the President's own words. But, you're unable to, an illiterate by choice.
It is very clear that he said ISIS has been contained. Can you think of other lies he has told?

Yes, within the territory ISIS controlled. He was correct. I don't know...maybe learn how to read.

Well, then if he had me contained how did them get to the USA? And to France? Him is a liar. You need to understand that and stop covering for the democrats.

Well, then if he had me contained how did them get to the USA? And to France? Him is a liar. You need to understand that and stop covering for the democrats.
Instead of me that should read them.

Speak Englush, bud.

My point has already been made, you're interpreting Obama's quote to mean something he never said. I don't care what you think of Democrats, stop lying to yourself.

Speak Englush, bud.

My point has already been made, you're interpreting Obama's quote to mean something he never said. I don't care what you think of Democrats, stop lying to yourself.
That's exactly what he said, among his three trillion other lies. Too bad you dumb.

Speak Englush, bud.

That's exactly what he said, among his three trillion other lies. Too bad you dumb.

It's not. He specifically was speaking about ISIS' territory in Iraq and Syria.

full quote:

"Well, no, I don't think they're gaining strength. What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain, and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq. And in Syria they'll come in, they'll leave. But you don't see this systematic march by ISIL across the terrain. What we have not yet been able to do is to completely decapitate their command and control structures. We've made some progress in trying to reduce the flow of foreign fighters."

He was talking about not gaining ground in Iraq and Syria, how do we know this? Because he said so...it's literally quoted above.

Forum List

Back