Guess they're not getting Trump Tower this week.

Of course you couldn't argue that if your life depended on it.
The stupidity of it speaks for its self. No one in the country could have come up with that amount and probably only a few in the world could have which was the whole point behind it. Only the dumbest most blindly partisan Trump deranged believe that amount was just and legitimate. Since nothing will ever convince you and those like you of this I will let others enable your Trump obsession I have a life to lead you can go outside look up at the sky and scream.
IMG_0369.jpeg

I know a restaurant owner who had to go to prison for a while because he put up his restaurant's assets as collateral for two different loans from two different banks.

Was that a witch hunt? Should he have been allowed to do that? How is that not committing fraud?
That’s called cross collateralization, and from what I’m reading, it’s not illegal.

So, if they went to jail for it…there must have been another reason

I know a restaurant owner who had to go to prison for a while because he put up his restaurant's assets as collateral for two different loans from two different banks.

Was that a witch hunt? Should he have been allowed to do that? How is that not committing fraud?
The dumbass wingnuts who have no answer for this just label it 'fake news'.
4i6Ckte.gif

I AM ALWAYS WINNING!!!

That’s called cross collateralization, and from what I’m reading, it’s not illegal.

So, if they went to jail for it…there must have been another reason
No, you're reading it wrong. Multiple loans, yes. Not multiple loans from different banks.

The stupidity of it speaks for its self. No one in the country could have come up with that amount and probably only a few in the world could have which was the whole point behind it. Only the dumbest most blindly partisan Trump deranged believe that amount was just and legitimate. Since nothing will ever convince you and those like you of this I will let others enable your Trump obsession I have a life to lead you can go outside look up at the sky and scream.
View attachment 922185
I'm stealing that meme... just wanted you to know.

😂

Teabaggers were RIGHT.
Two tiered justice system, ONE for an orange traitor, and ONE for the rest of us.
There is serious questions now being asked of the legal process and how Trump is getting special favouritism...

I think a major bank should issue a warning as a lending institution that they are finding this highly disturbing how a borrower is been given favourable treatment which others would not recievee... This undermines the laws that the NYC financial system runs on.
It says that if you have influence and power you can evade justice for years... Is this the type of enviroment that creates the conditions for lenders to conduct business safely?

Trump doesn't own it, as of 2021. GMAC Commercial owns it.
4i6Ckte.gif

Now, why would a guy with $10B need to get another mortgage on a property that he built 40 years ago?
Like Musk, Bezo et.al. they have billions on paper. Those that don't know that, or knows that but likes to flamebait, have 3 braincells fighting for hierarchy.

The 8th Amendment protects the People from cruel and unusual punishment and from mother fucking out of this world ridiculously egregious FINES!!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:
NOT egregious, when the orange grifter claims to be a multi-billionaire and claims to having $500,000,000 in cash.
Poor Q-NUT.

No it isn't called that, and yes it is illegal, if you do not inform the institutions.

Cross collaterilazation in practice is when all of your collateral at a financial institution secures all of your debt with that institution.

1) synth didn’t provide any details about how they did it.

2) I’m just reading articles like the one I linked that says cross collateraliation is the process of using assets as collateral for two different loans and the article doesn’t specify that it doesn’t have to be with the same lender, in fact, it uses the plural lender(s) in explaining it, which would seem to indicate multiple lenders.

Forum List

Back