Guess they're not getting Trump Tower this week.

James then starts seizing $464m in 10 days... First with the bank accounts..

I say he might have it, 50/50.......

Does he have enough to get a bond of that much? so much of his stuff is very hard to get a bond on....
I can't imagine he doesn't get this. He's got his grifts and he's got billionaires who will bail him out.

He won't have to spend a penny of his own money, as usual.

Neither our legal system nor our political system are set up for person like this.

Ah well. One good thing about all of this is that we now know how they go after their political opposition up there in New York.

It's a heck of a thing.

Smart people would be wise not to invest their wealth in the State.

How many times have Engoron's shenanigans been reversed or overturned in this case now?

Six or seven times? Something like that.

I don't think that either Engeron or the AG have any professional credibility left. Not when judged morally. They're effectively making a mockery out of jurisprudence. And the only thing that will likely come from it all is the normalization/acceptance of/promotion of State sponsored theft by way of this brand of so-called lawfare.
Trending

Trending

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Judge Engoron has refused to obey the decision of the Appellate Division relative to the Statute of Limitations. This is a confrontation between a Judge and those that rule above him - A very bad situation in which to place New York State and the Rule of Law! Engoron has disrespected the Appellate Division and its very clear and precise ruling. He should be made to do so, and at the same time, release the GAG ORDER. This is the 5th time in this case that he has been overturned, a record. His credibility, and that of Letitia James, has been shattered. We will abide by the decision of the Appellate Division, and post either a bond, equivalent securities, or cash.

Trending

Trending

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Judge Engoron has refused to obey the decision of the Appellate Division relative to the Statute of Limitations. This is a confrontation between a Judge and those that rule above him - A very bad situation in which to place New York State and the Rule of Law! Engoron has disrespected the Appellate Division and its very clear and precise ruling. He should be made to do so, and at the same time, release the GAG ORDER. This is the 5th time in this case that he has been overturned, a record. His credibility, and that of Letitia James, has been shattered. We will abide by the decision of the Appellate Division, and post either a bond, equivalent securities, or cash.

They are approaching Jack Smith territory.

Like Musk, Bezo et.al. they have billions on paper. Those that don't know that, or knows that but likes to flamebait, have 3 braincells fighting for hierarchy.
He built it 40 years ago and he still doesn't own it. And then he had to take out more loans with GMAC.

But keep believing he's a $10B man. He's counting on you!

My 1991 Volvo 240 is worth $3.5M!

Why? because I said so!
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back