Guess what a member of the 1% club did?

awww how cute look at them gather arround to protect their little princess.

CG loves this country so much she isnt willing to live here.

How many "friends' has she made on the left ONLY to get into some huge battle with them at some point?

She is a manipulative shrew.

She does it on purpose because she has some very deepseeded emotional problem with other human beings.

She is barely functional in human realtions.

Its either all about her being on a pedastal or her flailing away at someone grasping and reaching to find some way to give them emotional pain.

She is an emotional blood sucker.

She gets giddy when she finds someone to scratch at and goes int extascy when she feels she has truely made someone feel emotional pain.

She is one emotionally fucked up human being.

CG, that is why you are so unhappy deep inside.

The funny thing is my honesty about your condition could actually help you.

GO GET HELP!

You will be amazed at just how wonderful life is when your capable of real human connection.

Last edited:
The right has clawed at Chelsea since they knew she exsisted.

They see her as the future of the left.

she has to be distroyed from their point of veiw.

This young woman has to have lots of security to protect her I bet.

awww how cute look at them gather arround to protect their little princess.

CG loves this country so much she isnt willing to live here.

How many "friends' has she made on the left ONLY to get into some huge battle with them at some point?

She is a manipulative shrew.

She does it on purpose because she has some very deepseeded emotional problem with other human beings.

She is barely functional in human realtions.

Its either all about her being on a pedastal or her flailing away at someone grasping and reaching to find some way to give them emotional pain.

She is an emotional blood sucker.

She gets giddy when she finds someone to scratch at and goes int extascy when she feels she has truely made someone feel emotional pain.

She is one emotionally fucked up human being.

CG, that is why you are so unhappy deep inside.

The funny thing is my honesty about your condition could actually help you.

GO GET HELP!

You will be amazed at just how wonderful life is when your capable of real human connection.

What happened to the money honey?

Ask CG , she is the one who is always talking about how her Dad hates california and is a business owner who moved OUT of california.

She could be a 1% for all you know.

Moving a business is not something every business owner can do.

It gives you an idea of just what the business is.

She is a rich mans daughter who lives in london and works as a writer.

Do you know what that means?

Ask CG , she is the one who is always talking about how her Dad hates california and is a business owner who moved OUT of california.

She could be a 1% for all you know.

Moving a business is not something every business owner can do.

It gives you an idea of just what the business is.

She is a rich mans daughter who lives in london and works as a writer.

Do you know what that means?

A few guesses.

1) You are paranoid
2) you are delusional
3) you are jealous of her intelligence
4) you are jealous of her wealth
5) all of the above

she is an emotional cripple.

whorship away at her feet
The right is just that emotionally unbalenced.

Just look at the mess that is your candidate field

she is an emotional cripple.

whorship away at her feet
The right is just that emotionally unbalenced.

Just look at the mess that is your candidate field

:lmao: I have seen you defend every despicable act committed by democrats and you talk about Unbalanced?

The only reason some in the 1% may agree is that they have a loophole to hide their money. Buffett agrees but owes back taxes.

Oh the irony of buffet and his dishonesty :)

you really hate them huh?

oh but only if they are willing to pay more taxes though huh?

Yeah i do hate dishonest people like buffet who lie on the national stage then are propped up by morons in the media.

When did i bring up taxes again Mrs Strawman?

The Tea Party Clintons are not now, never have been, and never will be in the 1% club. The OWS is so effective that the fearful CON$' only weapon is to include nonmembers of the 1% in the 1%.

edthedrunk:lol: Clintons a tea party member?:lol:
It is just as valid to say the Clintons are Tea Partyers as it is to say they are the 1%. If you get to say who is a 1%er then I get to say who is in the Tea Party. You have no special privileges here.

:lol: Oh ed you are funny sometimes man.

You do realize that BOTH clintons make millions of dollars every year off the backs of those less wealthy than they are right?

It is just as valid to say the Clintons are Tea Partyers as it is to say they are the 1%. If you get to say who is a 1%er then I get to say who is in the Tea Party. You have no special privileges here.

You're killing me:lmao::lmao::lmao: stop it.
What tea party rally has clinton been too what tea party member has clinton supported?
Right back at you sucker.

What wealthy 1% family was Bill Clinton born into and what wealthy 1% family did he marry?

:lmao: you did it again ed!!!!!

Good to know that if you weren't "Born into" wealth then you can't be part of the 1%....now it looks like you are protesting against the 0.1% :lmao:

He pushed his status and got his daughter who has no exprince in the media industry a job. With all the people out of work and this person daughter does not need to work yes he got her a job with NBC. Guess who that 1% was?

The lefties will shriek "Oh but that's different!!!!"..
Or, they will scream "your guy did it first!!!!"..
It's all part of the template of hypocrisy.
Libs cannot get their house in order. So they accuse others of what THEY do in order to deflect criticism from themselves.
It's part of the lib play book.

edthedrunk:lol: Clintons a tea party member?:lol:

:lol: Oh ed you are funny sometimes man.

You do realize that BOTH clintons make millions of dollars every year off the backs of those less wealthy than they are right?

He can't bash and berate the 1%er's without bashing his beloved Clinton's so he must say they aren't part of the 1%er's

He pushed his status and got his daughter who has no exprince in the media industry a job. With all the people out of work and this person daughter does not need to work yes he got her a job with NBC. Guess who that 1% was?

The lefties will shriek "Oh but that's different!!!!"..
Or, they will scream "your guy did it first!!!!"..
It's all part of the template of hypocrisy.
Libs cannot get their house in order. So they accuse others of what THEY do in order to deflect criticism from themselves.
It's part of the lib play book.
What some have done is claim he's not paty of the 1%er's:cuckoo:
Then there are some who say if you weren't born into the 1% club you aren't part of the 1%club

Last edited:

Forum List

Back