Guess what a member of the 1% club did?

Well now that you point it out your evidence is iron-clad.
My mistake.

to deny that she got a job with no experience in this economy without her name/family having something to do with it is naive.

However, to criticize it for happening is also naive.

Agreed.... on both points. Frankly... who cares?

It seems the left doesn't like when you talk about certain 1%er's and how they get all the goodies and special treatment.:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
I have to give you credit for this thread bigrednec.
You've managed to get under some people's skins.
A very successful troll...well done.

Call me what ever you want to Brer fox but don't call me a troll for successfully pointing out how some of the left are hypocritical of how they view certain members of the 1%.

:lmao: you did it again ed!!!!!

Good to know that if you weren't "Born into" wealth then you can't be part of the 1%....now it looks like you are protesting against the 0.1% :lmao:
So, can I help it if I'm informed enough to know who are the real power brokers in this country and you choose to wallow in your ignorance? That's why I'm a cynic. Cynics have the observational skills to see through the media bullshit and discern who really holds the strings of power. They are the 60 families. They are the Ruling Class and they don't marry outside their class.

You can try to pass off everyone you hate as the elite power brokers, but you are only fooling yourself, exactly what the 60 families want you to do.

Again, for those who missed my posting of the link earlier in this thread, here are the real rulers of this country by name. Read it if you dare!

Full text of "Americas 60 Families"

Damn dude I wasn't trying to upset you I was just poking a little fun at the way what you said looked like you were claiming the clintons earned their millions so they aren't part of the 1% even though one is secretary of state and the other is a former president and both make millions.....i mean c'mon you have to see the humor in you not thinking a former President and a secretary of state aren't part of "the problem"
Their part of the problem is their being TOOLS of the 60 families, not that they are part of the club. YOU are also a TOOL! Your willful ignorance is as essential to the 1% as puppets like the Clintons. You are, to quote a popular CON$ervative cliche, a "useful idiot."

So, can I help it if I'm informed enough to know who are the real power brokers in this country and you choose to wallow in your ignorance? That's why I'm a cynic. Cynics have the observational skills to see through the media bullshit and discern who really holds the strings of power. They are the 60 families. They are the Ruling Class and they don't marry outside their class.

You can try to pass off everyone you hate as the elite power brokers, but you are only fooling yourself, exactly what the 60 families want you to do.

Again, for those who missed my posting of the link earlier in this thread, here are the real rulers of this country by name. Read it if you dare!

Damn dude I wasn't trying to upset you I was just poking a little fun at the way what you said looked like you were claiming the clintons earned their millions so they aren't part of the 1% even though one is secretary of state and the other is a former president and both make millions.....i mean c'mon you have to see the humor in you not thinking a former President and a secretary of state aren't part of "the problem"
Their part of the problem is their being TOOLS of the 60 families, not that they are part of the club. YOU are also a TOOL! Your willful ignorance is as essential to the 1% as puppets like the Clintons. You are, to quote a popular CON$ervative cliche, a "useful idiot."

60 families don't make up the 1%er's you've been lied to.

And I have the word of a liar on that. :eusa_liar:
Thanks!

Thanks!

OH wow I am beat now he called me, a liar. The last failed attempt of someone who lost a discuss.

Would John Kerry be part of the 1%er's? Nancy Pelosi?

Thanks!

OH wow I am beat now he called me, a liar. The last failed attempt of someone who lost a discuss.

The patented CON$ervative dumb act yet again.

Read for your self and find out for yourself. The 1% count on your laziness, so don't let them down like a good little sheeple.

Thanks!

The patented CON$ervative dumb act yet again.

Read for your self and find out for yourself. The 1% count on your laziness, so don't let them down like a good little sheeple.

You are making it way to easy. You are using a source that was written in 1938:eek: As I said you were lied to.:lol:

Call me what ever you want to Brer fox but don't call me a troll for successfully pointing out how some of the left are hypocritical of how they view certain members of the 1%.

Gosh, you don't take compliments very well.
Yours is one of the best trolls I've seen in a long time.
Kudos.

Kudos.

I repeat my last comment

Call me what ever you want to Brer fox but don't call me a troll for successfully pointing out how some of the left are hypocritical of how they view certain members of the 1%

Kudos.

I repeat my last comment

Call me what ever you want to Brer fox but don't call me a troll for successfully pointing out how some of the left are hypocritical of how they view certain members of the 1%

One of the most impressive aspects of your troll is how you've completely slipped into character - almost as if you've really convinced yourself that what you're writing is right.
Brilliant!

You're like one of those method actors that take on the role that they're playing.

You're a Method Troll.

Who says Chelsea didn't get this job on her own merits? She's smart and highly educated.

oh the flux outrage when it comes to you beating down on the 1%er's now you are defending them?

How do you know Chelsea is a 1%er? Have you seen her bank account? Doesn't she have a right to make her own way...? Why should your hatred for her parents taint her?
Yeah, and i'm sure your stupid ass would say the same about Bristol Palin also, eh, Tonto?

You lib hypocrites are fuckin' cartoons.:cuckoo:

I hear that Russell Hitler has a very successful career on German Breakfast TV.
Don't tell me that you can't go far with a recognisable name.

Isn't Jenna Bush on The Today Show? Never heard you righties complain about that. She was hired by NBC in 2009. Where's the outrage?

"Today Show" Hires Jenna Bush

And? why are you defending certain members of the 1% why all the flux outrage?

The kids shouldn't be hammered and trashed because of hatred for their parents. Jenna and Chelsea have their own lives to live.
You need to tell that to our resident Butch dyke, Bodecea.

As I've shown in this thread, she loves attacking the teenage daughter of a political figure.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back