Guess what a member of the 1% club did?

Right back at you sucker.

What wealthy 1% family was Bill Clinton born into and what wealthy 1% family did he marry?

So you dont have an issue with the 1% that made it on their own.
Glad to hear.
So, in essence, you only have an issue with the members of the 1% club that were fed with a silver spoon.

I am sure you are aware that such are a very small percentage of the 1% club.

SO maybe the left should clarify that?

Nahhhh.....its more fun to just go after everyone.

Then he should have an issue with Chelsea shouldn't he? she was born into the 1% club.
No she wasn't. Her parents weren't the 1% and never will be the 1%. There are 60 families who rule this country. They are the Feudal Lords of the realm. They control the political class, they control the media, they control means of production. the Clintons are but pawns in their game.

You're killing me:lmao::lmao::lmao: stop it.
What tea party rally has clinton been too what tea party member has clinton supported?

What wealthy 1% family was Bill Clinton born into and what wealthy 1% family did he marry?

:lmao: you did it again ed!!!!!

Good to know that if you weren't "Born into" wealth then you can't be part of the 1%....now it looks like you are protesting against the 0.1% :lmao:
So, can I help it if I'm informed enough to know who are the real power brokers in this country and you choose to wallow in your ignorance? That's why I'm a cynic. Cynics have the observational skills to see through the media bullshit and discern who really holds the strings of power. They are the 60 families. They are the Ruling Class and they don't marry outside their class.

You can try to pass off everyone you hate as the elite power brokers, but you are only fooling yourself, exactly what the 60 families want you to do.

Again, for those who missed my posting of the link earlier in this thread, here are the real rulers of this country by name. Read it if you dare!

Full text of "Americas 60 Families"

:lmao: you did it again ed!!!!!

Good to know that if you weren't "Born into" wealth then you can't be part of the 1%....now it looks like you are protesting against the 0.1% :lmao:
So, can I help it if I'm informed enough to know who are the real power brokers in this country and you choose to wallow in your ignorance? That's why I'm a cynic. Cynics have the observational skills to see through the media bullshit and discern who really holds the strings of power. They are the 60 families. They are the Ruling Class and they don't marry outside their class.

You can try to pass off everyone you hate as the elite power brokers, but you are only fooling yourself, exactly what the 60 families want you to do.

Again, for those who missed my posting of the link earlier in this thread, here are the real rulers of this country by name. Read it if you dare!

Full text of "Americas 60 Families"

Damn dude I wasn't trying to upset you I was just poking a little fun at the way what you said looked like you were claiming the clintons earned their millions so they aren't part of the 1% even though one is secretary of state and the other is a former president and both make millions.....i mean c'mon you have to see the humor in you not thinking a former President and a secretary of state aren't part of "the problem"

Glad to hear.
So, in essence, you only have an issue with the members of the 1% club that were fed with a silver spoon.

Then he should have an issue with Chelsea shouldn't he? she was born into the 1% club.
No she wasn't. Her parents weren't the 1% and never will be the 1%. There are 60 families who rule this country. They are the Feudal Lords of the realm. They control the political class, they control the media, they control means of production. the Clintons are but pawns in their game.

Maybe my math is off....but 60 families amounts to 1% of 300 million?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::flameth: edthedruck is :bang3: right now edthedrunk is going to:blowup:

Glad to hear.

Some understand what you said ed, you think the 1% are 1% when they are born into it.

they control the media
How else would one of the members of the 1% get his daughter a job if they did not control the media?

they control means of production

We are talking about one member of the 1%er's we can discuss obama later.

How many are in those families?

I loveeee Steve Doocey but it's no secret his son got a job with Fox News also because of him.. It's the same damn thing with Chelsea Clinton.. why the hell are you leftists so damn braindead when it comes to common sense? EARTH to ZOMBIES-- get a clue.

Some understand what you said ed, you think the 1% are 1% when they are born into it.

they control the media
How else would one of the members of the 1% get his daughter a job if they did not control the media?

Obama is a multi-millionare and the President of the USA. He also signed bills giving billions of tax money to corporations and banks......are you sure he isn't part of the 1%? ;)

How many are in those families?

Lets say 1000 people per family.
That is 60,000

Far cry from 1% of 300 million (3 million)

Obama is a multi-millionare and the President of the USA. He also signed bills giving billions of tax money to corporations and banks......are you sure he isn't part of the 1%? ;)

Of course he is. .. they jet-set all over the world and had MAD ass parties for the first two years of his Presidency.. you would think Ole Barry was King.

He pushed his status and got his daughter who has no exprince in the media industry a job. With all the people out of work and this person daughter does not need to work yes he got her a job with NBC. Guess who that 1% was?
Neither the Clintons nor their daughter, Chelsea, can be blamed for a peculiar quirk in the collective American mentality that tends to be drawn to a familiar name. The name Chelsea Clinton will attract viewers, which will sell sponsors' products. It's worked to some extent for Dick Cheney's daughter and it would work for Charles Manson.

Well I did say
We are talking about one member of the 1%er's we can discuss obama later

He pushed his status and got his daughter who has no exprince in the media industry a job. With all the people out of work and this person daughter does not need to work yes he got her a job with NBC. Guess who that 1% was?
Neither the Clintons nor their daughter, Chelsea, can be blamed for a peculiar quirk in the collective American mentality that tends to be drawn to a familiar name. The name Chelsea Clinton will attract viewers, which will sell sponsors' products. It's worked to some extent for Dick Cheney's daughter and it would work for Charles Manson.

As for me it's not about the job, but seeing who from the left would defend a member of the 1% club. She got a job thats great but some on the left will defend certain members of the 1% just because of who they are. So their outrage at the 1% is nothing but flux.

If Chelsea Clinton DIDNT work, and insted lived off the fat of the land.....would she get less criticism?

My guess is no...she would be referred to as a spopiled little brat who was fed with a silver spoon.

No...she did not need a job from a financial standpoint...but she has the right to want to work.

There is personal pride associated with working

Well I did say
We are talking about one member of the 1%er's we can discuss obama later

You know i didn't notice where you said "one" member, my bad....still I like my post :tongue:

Forum List

Back