Guess what a member of the 1% club did?

It's just a troll.
A very good troll at that.

To prove a point If thats what it takes. So when you see one of these hypocrites whining about the 1%er's think of the time they were busted by me with their flux outrage.

You're back out of character again - is this the real, cuddlier bigrednec that we know and.....well, you know?

BTW, just what is 'flux outrage'?

fake outrage.

To prove a point If thats what it takes. So when you see one of these hypocrites whining about the 1%er's think of the time they were busted by me with their flux outrage.

You're back out of character again - is this the real, cuddlier bigrednec that we know and.....well, you know?

fake outrage.

flux
   [fluhks]
noun
a flowing or flow.
the flowing in of the tide.
continuous change, passage, or movement: His political views are in a state of flux.
Physics .
a.
the rate of flow of fluid, particles, or energy.
b.
a quantity expressing the strength of a field of force in a given area.
Chemistry, Metallurgy .
a.
a substance used to refine metals by combining with impurities to form a molten mixture that can be readily removed.
b.
a substance used to remove oxides from and prevent further oxidation of fused metal, as in soldering or hot-dip coating.
c.
(in the refining of scrap or other metal) a salt or mixture of salts that combines with nonmetallic impurities, causing them to float or coagulate.

fake outrage.

flux
   [fluhks]
noun
a flowing or flow.
continuous change, passage, or movement: His political views are in a state of flux.
Physics .
a.
b.
Chemistry, Metallurgy .
a.
a substance used to refine metals by combining with impurities to form a molten mixture that can be readily removed.
b.
a substance used to remove oxides from and prevent further oxidation of fused metal, as in soldering or hot-dip coating.
c.
(in the refining of scrap or other metal) a salt or mixture of salts that combines with nonmetallic impurities, causing them to float or coagulate.
FAUX hows that?

fake outrage.

flux
   [fluhks]
noun
a flowing or flow.
Physics .
a.
b.
Chemistry, Metallurgy .
a.
b.
c.
FAUX hows that?

Just trying to help.

So, can I help it if I'm informed enough to know who are the real power brokers in this country and you choose to wallow in your ignorance? That's why I'm a cynic. Cynics have the observational skills to see through the media bullshit and discern who really holds the strings of power. They are the 60 families. They are the Ruling Class and they don't marry outside their class.

You can try to pass off everyone you hate as the elite power brokers, but you are only fooling yourself, exactly what the 60 families want you to do.

Again, for those who missed my posting of the link earlier in this thread, here are the real rulers of this country by name. Read it if you dare!

Full text of "Americas 60 Families"

Damn dude I wasn't trying to upset you I was just poking a little fun at the way what you said looked like you were claiming the clintons earned their millions so they aren't part of the 1% even though one is secretary of state and the other is a former president and both make millions.....i mean c'mon you have to see the humor in you not thinking a former President and a secretary of state aren't part of "the problem"
Their part of the problem is their being TOOLS of the 60 families, not that they are part of the club. YOU are also a TOOL! Your willful ignorance is as essential to the 1% as puppets like the Clintons. You are, to quote a popular CON$ervative cliche, a "useful idiot."

So now you agree with me that the clintons are part of the problem?

Earlier in the day you said they were not.

Weird :cuckoo:
This is typical of how CON$ create their Straw Men!

What I actually said was the Clintons were not part of the ruling 1%. What I also said was that YOU, in your willful ignorance, are as much a part of the problem as political tools like the Clintons.

So, now you agree with me that your willful ignorance is part of the problem! :eusa_whistle::lol:

:lol: no.

Your all confused now. I claimed the clintons were part of the 1% which i described as "the problem" because they are rich and hold power and you told me I was wrong.
It sounded like you backtracked in the other post when you claimed they were part of the problem.

No wiggling out this time mr fancy pants.
The posts are included above, and it is quite clear that I said being part of the problem, like you are also, does not make you part of the ruling 1%.
But keep the BS up, you dancing fool!
:dance:

Last edited:
This is typical of how CON$ create their Straw Men!

What I actually said was the Clintons were not part of the ruling 1%. What I also said was that YOU, in your willful ignorance, are as much a part of the problem as political tools like the Clintons.

So, now you agree with me that your willful ignorance is part of the problem! :eusa_whistle::lol:

Ths is how the left dances when caught in the hypocrisy. TRhey say one thing then later say something differently

yeah, like you have room to talk there :rofl:
I keep seeing this name conservative but no one comments back to him unless it's someone on the left so I had to view the post to see what you were saying,. So I see that your comment was made to me. I find it funny that no other conservative will reply to your post. Whys is that conservative could it be you are an insane hack that was busted for lying and now you take your frustrations out on me? Yes conservative you are a liar and no one should ever take you seriously. And your continued lies are nothing but a rant from a little child. Have a great discussion with yourself when you reply to me or about me. It's sad that you claim to be a conservative and take the side of a handful of liberals, but then again you do lie maybe that's why you can agree with liberals so much.

So you dont have an issue with the 1% that made it on their own.
Glad to hear.
So, in essence, you only have an issue with the members of the 1% club that were fed with a silver spoon.

I am sure you are aware that such are a very small percentage of the 1% club.

SO maybe the left should clarify that?

Nahhhh.....its more fun to just go after everyone.

Then he should have an issue with Chelsea shouldn't he? she was born into the 1% club.
No she wasn't. Her parents weren't the 1% and never will be the 1%. There are 60 families who rule this country. They are the Feudal Lords of the realm. They control the political class, they control the media, they control means of production. the Clintons are but pawns in their game.
The Clinton's are millionaires. That places them in the top 1%..
Tough shit ED....Facts kick the shit out of liberal spin....AGAIN!

Ths is how the left dances when caught in the hypocrisy. TRhey say one thing then later say something differently

I keep seeing this name conservative but no one comments back to him unless it's someone on the left so I had to view the post to see what you were saying,. So I see that your comment was made to me. I find it funny that no other conservative will reply to your post. Whys is that conservative could it be you are an insane hack that was busted for lying and now you take your frustrations out on me? Yes conservative you are a liar and no one should ever take you seriously. And your continued lies are nothing but a rant from a little child. Have a great discussion with yourself when you reply to me or about me. It's sad that you claim to be a conservative and take the side of a handful of liberals, but then again you do lie maybe that's why you can agree with liberals so much.

the sadness is all on you, my little narcissistic freak. Unlike you, I enjoy conversations with people who hold differing political opinions... as long as they are not simply blind partisan hacks like you, TM, rdean, USArmyRetard, etc. It's rejects like you that give conservatives a bad name in here.

You know, it IS possible for a conservative NOT to agree with bigfuckingdouchebage1775.

the sadness is all on you, my little narcissistic freak. Unlike you, I enjoy conversations with people who hold differing political opinions... as long as they are not simply blind partisan hacks like you, TM, rdean, USArmyRetard, etc. It's rejects like you that give conservatives a bad name in here.

You know, it IS possible for a conservative NOT to agree with bigfuckingdouchebage1775.

One last reply to the little man who learned a new word a few weeks ago. You notice that no one replies to you when your childish little taunts are directed to me? You side with a few liberals but no one on the conservative sides with you.

I have got to ask what is your degree in psychology to say I am what you say I am? I mean how can you evaluate me on few posts and a short time being here? The only thing I can see is that you are pissed at me for busting your lying ass.

No one cares about your obsessive disorder for me you are making yourself look bad. Who has been replying to who since I placed you on ignore? Your obsession needs medical attention. Seek it.

Then he should have an issue with Chelsea shouldn't he? she was born into the 1% club.
No she wasn't. Her parents weren't the 1% and never will be the 1%. There are 60 families who rule this country. They are the Feudal Lords of the realm. They control the political class, they control the media, they control means of production. the Clintons are but pawns in their game.
According to Money magazine, their estimated net worth between them is somewhere between 100-200 million.

Of course it can't be fully verified because they don't release their tax info.

Being a millionaire does not make one in the top 1%...what a Fail you are. :lol::lol::lol:

One last reply to the little man who learned a new word a few weeks ago. You notice that no one replies to you when your childish little taunts are directed to me? You side with a few liberals but no one on the conservative sides with you.

I have got to ask what is your degree in psychology to say I am what you say I am? I mean how can you evaluate me on few posts and a short time being here? The only thing I can see is that you are pissed at me for busting your lying ass.

No one cares about your obsessive disorder for me you are making yourself look bad. Who has been replying to who since I placed you on ignore? Your obsession needs medical attention. Seek it.
1... Notice I don't give a rats left testicle?

2... Yet another in a long list of lies from your narcissistic mouth.

3... I went with the experts YOU chose... Mayo Clinic. You called them the experts, remember? I can link to the specific post if you wish as proof you did so. Since you declare them the experts, I simply posted their definition of narcissistic personality disorder, and bolded the parts (most of them) which fit you perfectly.

4... really? That must be why I got all those positive rep points for posts showing you to be a complete partisan hack and a lying sack of shit.

5... you have... your ego just couldn't handle me posting in 'your' thread, and you just had to respond. and when you respond again, as you will, in this or some other thread, I will once again have proven you a lying sack of shit (note your 'One last reply' comment above). In any case, I wasn't aware posts had to be made with the intention that someone reply to them. When did that rule begin?

6... as for medical attention, I already gave you the number of a good psychotherapist in your town. She specializes in narcissistic personality disorder. I took the liberty of giving her a call for you... she's looking forward to working with you. Good luck.

In case you lost her number...

DR. Beth Arrigo PHD
608 Mccombs Ave
Kannapolis, NC zip code
(704) 701-3834
(704) 933-0300 (fax)

Last edited:

1... Notice I don't give a rats left testicle?

2... Yet another in a long list of lies from your narcissistic mouth.

3... I went with the experts YOU chose... Mayo Clinic. You called them the experts, remember? I can link to the specific post if you wish as proof you did so. Since you declare them the experts, I simply posted their definition of narcissistic personality disorder, and bolded the parts (most of them) which fit you perfectly.

4... really? That must be why I got all those positive rep points for posts showing you to be a complete partisan hack and a lying sack of shit.

5... you have... your ego just couldn't handle me posting in 'your' thread, and you just had to respond. and when you respond again, as you will, in this or some other thread, I will once again have proven you a lying sack of shit (note your 'One last reply' comment above). In any case, I wasn't aware posts had to be made with the intention that someone reply to them. When did that rule begin?

6... as for medical attention, I already gave you the number of a good psychotherapist in your town. She specializes in narcissistic personality disorder. I took the liberty of giving her a call for you... she's looking forward to working with you. Good luck.

In case you lost her number...

DR. Beth Arrigo PHD
608 Mccombs Ave
Kannapolis, NC zip code

I waited for a reply from you on this to find out what your degree you have in psychology

Yet another in a long list of lies from your narcissistic mouth.
People who hear voices when no one is there and see things that never happen have mental issues. How can you hear what comes out of my mouth over the internet? Do you hear other voices?
Have you proven I lied? In your mind is not proof for reality, you are showing traits of a obsessive disorder, it is not healthy.

I did not force you to post in that thread you lied in. You posted and you lied. You're a compulsive liar with an obsessive disorder, who need's more than once a week sessions.

Prove your claim with facts

You got to be joking you think they would have hired her without her daddy?

Chelsea Clinton, daughter of former President Bill Clinton and current Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, has accepted a position with NBC News. Chelsea will appear on "NBC Nightly News" with Brian Williams reporting on air for their "Making A Difference" segment.

Chelsea Clinton To Sign On With 'NBC Nightly News'

Hell even in the news report they had to mention her mother father so that people would know who they were talking about.

Stop stalking Chelsea Clinton. You people are fucking sick.

Being a millionaire does not make one in the top 1%...what a Fail you are. :lol::lol::lol:
Yes it does. Case closed. You fail.

Forum List

Back