Guess what a member of the 1% club did?

chelsea is gonna have a ''feel good'' segment of the news, perfect for her!
Good for her!

Hopefully it's easy for her to have "feel good" moments, after putting up with her father receiving blowjobs, and shoving cigars up the snatch of some typical, skanky liberal wench, while she was playing down the hall, and her mother was in another room.

And god only knows what Slick Willy may done to her.:eusa_whistle:

Good for her!

Hopefully it's easy for her to have "feel good" moments, after putting up with her father receiving blowjobs, and shoving cigars up the snatch of some typical, skanky liberal wench, while she was playing down the hall, and her mother was in another room.

was that necessary?

do you talk like this when face to face with someone wicked jester? or do you put things in to milder words? Just curious? ;)

your pedophilia accusations are uncalled for! :eek:

care

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Good for her!

was that necessary?

do you talk like this when face to face with someone wicked jester? or do you put things in to milder words? Just curious? ;)

care
I speak my fuckin' mind, and I could give less then a damn what anybody thinks.....And I have no problem speaking it face to face when necessary.....I fear no one!:evil:

Look, perv's are perv's....William Jethro has a well documented inability to keep his dick in his pants....And seeing as though he wasn't givin' his dick to Hillary (Can't say I blame him), god only knows what may have happened when the only one around was poor lil' Chelsea.:eusa_whistle:

Good for her!

was that necessary?

care
I speak my fuckin' mind, and I could give less then a damn what anybody thinks.....And I have no problem speaking it face to face when necessary.....I fear no one!:evil:

Look, perv's are perv's....William Jethro has a well documented inability to keep his dick in his pants....And seeing as though he wasn't givin' his dick to Hillary (Can't say I blame him), god only knows what may have happened when the only one around was poor lil' Chelsea.:eusa_whistle:

How fuckin' free thinkin' of you...and how fuckin' fearless too...

was that necessary?

care

Damn fuckin' right, and don't you fuckin' forget it.

Damn fuckin' right, and don't you fuckin' forget it.

Fuck no!

Did he post any proof of his assertion that Daddy got her the job?
If he did, I must have been looking the other way at the time.

Maybe, according to bigrednec, she shouldn't be allowed a job.

What proof do you have that she wasn't hired because of her daddy? No training not even no experience not degree in broadcasting she got the job because of daddy. But keep defending those certain 1%er's

I have none.
What about you?

She has the job and her last name is Clinton.

He pushed his status and got his daughter who has no exprince in the media industry a job. With all the people out of work and this person daughter does not need to work yes he got her a job with NBC. Guess who that 1% was?

Jeez guys, slick hasn't been prez for over a decade, and you still feel the need to pick on his daughter? That's just fucked.

I thought you hated the 1%er's or is your hate just for some?

Did he post any proof of his assertion that Daddy got her the job?
If he did, I must have been looking the other way at the time.

Maybe, according to bigrednec, she shouldn't be allowed a job.

What proof do you have that she wasn't hired because of her daddy? No training not even no experience not degree in broadcasting she got the job because of daddy. But keep defending those certain 1%er's

Did Colonel North have training in broadcasting when FOX News hired him?

Tell you what, since you feel so strongly about who a PRIVATE company CHOOSES to hire - maybe you should buy up a bunch of their stock so you can control the company, and then fire her?

I mean seriously - can the party who ELECTED THE SON OF A PRESIDENT really take this position and not be utter hypocrites?

North was hired for a certain thing he was a military analyst because of his military experience . So yes he is qualified to do what he was hired to do. Why are you defending some 1%er's .

He pushed his status and got his daughter who has no exprince in the media industry a job. With all the people out of work and this person daughter does not need to work yes he got her a job with NBC. Guess who that 1% was?
Chelsea is fantastic....she is more than qualified for this job, and will do NBC good. They made a good choice in hiring her. She matured in to a great person, regardless of the family trauma, her Dad put her through.

That's great, but this thread was not about her getting the job but to see who on the left would defend a member of the 1% club. It was to show how some people are hypocritical when it comes to bashing certain members of the 1% club.

Jeez guys, slick hasn't been prez for over a decade, and you still feel the need to pick on his daughter? That's just fucked.

I thought you hated the 1%er's or is your hate just for some?
Do you hate all Tea Partyers or just Tea Partyer Clinton?

Chelsea is fantastic....she is more than qualified for this job, and will do NBC good. They made a good choice in hiring her. She matured in to a great person, regardless of the family trauma, her Dad put her through.

That's great, but this thread was not about her getting the job but to see who on the left would defend a member of the 1% club. It was to show how some people are hypocritical when it comes to bashing certain members of the 1% club.
No one has defended a member of the 1% club, so you failed miserably, as usual.

You are defending clinton by saying he isn't a member of the 1% club and getting his daughter a job who does need one when so many Americans are out of work

only a complete partisan douche like bigfuckingmoron1775 would ASSume that daddy got the job for her. Big difference between getting a job because of your dad, and your dad getting a job for you.

You are defending clinton by saying he isn't a member of the 1% club and getting his daughter a job who does need one when so many Americans are out of work
I already proved that the Clintons are not the 1%. I gave you a source of the names of the 60 families who are the 1% and challenged you to show where their names appear in the list. You failed to do so. You're just jealous of Tea Partyers like the Clintons because you are not even qualified to sweep floors.

Forum List

Back