Guess what a member of the 1% club did?

No one has defended a member of the 1% club, so you failed miserably, as usual.

You are defending clinton by saying he isn't a member of the 1% club and getting his daughter a job who does need one when so many Americans are out of work
I already proved that the Clintons are not the 1%. I gave you a source of the names of the 60 families who are the 1% and challenged you to show where their names appear in the list. You failed to do so. You're just jealous of Tea Partyers like the Clintons because you are not even qualified to sweep floors.

I've dis-proven that you proved it, so what next? Clinton has way to much money he needs to spread it around and be a good democrat. but you defend him.

You are defending clinton by saying he isn't a member of the 1% club and getting his daughter a job who does need one when so many Americans are out of work
I already proved that the Clintons are not the 1%. I gave you a source of the names of the 60 families who are the 1% and challenged you to show where their names appear in the list. You failed to do so. You're just jealous of Tea Partyers like the Clintons because you are not even qualified to sweep floors.

I've dis-proven that you proved it, so what next? Clinton has way to much money he needs to spread it around and be a good democrat. but you defend him.

liar

Last edited:

You've dis-proven nothing! All you did was pontificate. I've defended no one, I've only exposed your bullshit claim that Tea Partyer Clinton was a member of the 1%.

You've dis-proven nothing! All you did was pontificate. I've defended no one, I've only exposed your bullshit claim that Tea Partyer Clinton was a member of the 1%.

ed the flux, outrage of the 1%er's only works when you are outraged at them all.

Who says Chelsea didn't get this job on her own merits? She's smart and highly educated.

oh the flux outrage when it comes to you beating down on the 1%er's now you are defending them?

How do you know Chelsea is a 1%er? Have you seen her bank account? Doesn't she have a right to make her own way...? Why should your hatred for her parents taint her?

Last edited:
Are you drunk your question makes no sense. Are you saying clinton is a member of the tea party?
Are you saying he isn't? Why do you hate the Tea Party?

Did he go to any of their rallies? Does he support anyone from the tea party? Are you drunk?
I have as much right to pontificate that he is a Tea Partyer as you have to pontificate that he is a 1%er. You have not shown that he was born into the 1% so I don't have to show him attending any rallies. There are a lot of Tea Partyers who do not attend rallies, Clinton being one of them.

Do you hate everyone in the Tea Party, or just some?

Chelsea Clinton was hired as the television equivalent of a gossip columnist. Except she doesn't have to do anything but find the story. She's obviously suited for this kind of job. She knows a lot of people and is not above humiliating herself for publicity. She once made the rounds of lesbian bars and let her ass get felt up by the butches. All in good fun.

ed the flux, outrage of the 1%er's only works when you are outraged at them all.
And your faux outrage at the Tea Party only works when you are outraged at all of them.

Chelsea Clinton was hired as the television equivalent of a gossip columnist. Except she doesn't have to do anything but find the story. She's obviously suited for this kind of job. She knows a lot of people and is not above humiliating herself for publicity. She once made the rounds of lesbian bars and let her ass get felt up by the butches. All in good fun.

Wow, got any credible proof? Is Janet Reno really her father?

Forum List

Back