Guess what a member of the 1% club did?

Her name got her the job, no doubt about it. However, to say she isn't qualified for the job is ludicrous. Her accomplishments are many and varied and make her OVER qualified, especially when you look at the tools that Fox news hires on a daily basis.

You've dis-proven nothing! All you did was pontificate. I've defended no one, I've only exposed your bullshit claim that Tea Partyer Clinton was a member of the 1%.

ed the flux, outrage of the 1%er's only works when you are outraged at them all.
And your faux outrage at the Tea Party only works when you are outraged at all of them.

ed you are drunk, you are so drunk you are defending a 1%er

He pushed his status and got his daughter who has no exprince in the media industry a job. With all the people out of work and this person daughter does not need to work yes he got her a job with NBC. Guess who that 1% was?

They are the 99% of obama's voting base, not the country ;)

And yeah, its always who you know in life which is how it is......but the "99% (of obama's base)" supposedly doesn't like this type of stuff yet they are here defending the person

Last edited:
Her name got her the job, no doubt about it. However, to say she isn't qualified for the job is ludicrous. Her accomplishments are many and varied and make her OVER qualified, especially when you look at the tools that Fox news hires on a daily basis.

Defending a member of the 1% club? Why are certain members of that club not to be discussed?

Defending a member of the 1% club? Why are certain members of that club not to be discussed?

What club? The Clintons are not in the top 1%, but you knew that already...

Even if they were, I would defend anyone who is being unfairly attacked by an impotent internet clown such as yourself. Start a thread on the Bush twins and see...

Even if they were, I would defend anyone who is being unfairly attacked by an impotent internet clown such as yourself. Start a thread on the Bush twins and see...

Oh but yes the clintons are in the 1% club, the only weapon against the left defending them so much is to deny they are members in the 1% club anything else is just flux outrage

The Clintons are in the top 1%.

Where is that indicated?

Brought up in previous post. After further research, I may be mistaken. I had looked at a link a couple weeks ago regarding whether Michael Moore was in the top 1%, and that link showed income over about $350k. However, the following link paints a much different picture - incomes starting at $11 million:

Where the 1 Percent Fit in the Hierarchy of Income - Interactive Graphic - NYTimes.com

However, Bill Clinton may still be in the top 1%.

Last edited:

Who's being unfairly attacked? That's right the left is being attacked for being the hypocrites they are. Some 1%er's should never be touched.

The Clintons are in the top 1%.

Where is that indicated?

Brought up in previous post. After further research, I may be mistaken. I had looked at a link a couple weeks ago regarding whether Michael Moore was in the top 1%, and that link showed income over about $350k. However, the following link paints a much different picture:

Where the 1 Percent Fit in the Hierarchy of Income - Interactive Graphic - NYTimes.com

However, Bill Clinton may still be in the top 1%.

If that is true, I stand corrected.

But you guys forget some of the 1% agree with the 99%.

They are the ones who care about their country and their fellow Americans.

Why does the right play these very stupid useless games?

These people care about America and NOT just what they can squeeze out of the deal

http://faireconomy.org/responsible_wealth

Responsible Wealth (RW) is a network of over 700 business leaders and wealthy individuals in the top five percent of income and/or wealth in the U.S. As beneficiaries of economic policies tilted in their favor, these individuals advocate for fair taxes and corporate accountability. Their message is simple, and surprising to some: we can afford to pay more; we don’t need any more tax breaks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back