Guess what's racist now............ Helmets.. Seriously

The wokers are just getting stupid. I agree with abolishing the law. It's personal responsibility thing. But the radical progressives are saying that helmets are racist because more blacks get caught without one.

Inhaling and exhaling are racist these days—if you're the wrong color. Perhaps it is best to just take a deep breath and embrace the (by default) racist life.

668x8m.jpg

Inhaling and exhaling are racist these days—if you're the wrong color. Perhaps it is best to just take a deep breath and embrace the (by default) racist life.

That's a negative, ghost rider.

I've been to Seattle years ago when the parks that were intended for the enjoyment pf law abiding citizens became populated with drug abusers and homeless alcoholics. I guess Seattle decided they should micro manage law abiding citizens who enjoyed riding on a bicycle by requiring helmets but wouldn't you know that race baiting (Soros funded) researchers determined that the homeless junkie Seattle bikers were more likely to get a ticket for riding a bike without a helmet. The logical conclusion of the ignorant left wing was to determine that shitting and pissing in Seattle parks was a right and helmet requirements was part of a racist establishment

Anyone believe lil'Tucker?
You could. . . um. . . Google it, if you are triggered by it? :dunno:

With a Commitment to Equity: Board of Health Updates King County’s Bike Helmet Policy​

The wokers are just getting stupid. I agree with abolishing the law.

Then why do you care why the law was overturned? I've often said I support something that is done right even if I feel it was done for the wrong reason.

Say it's racist. Say it's sexist. Say it causes global warming. I don't care. I don't support helmet bike laws so I would just be happy it was overturned.

Then why do you care why the law was overturned? I've often said I support something that is done right even if I feel it was done for the wrong reason.

Say it's racist. Say it's sexist. Say it causes global warming. I don't care. I don't support helmet bike laws so I would just be happy it was overturned.

It's their race hustling BS that's gotten old. The radical progressives are just retarded with their BS. Did they ever do a study to find out why more blacks don't wear helmets, and choose to break the law? Did they ever do a study as to why more white people do wear helmets and not break the law.

No. It was simply to keep blacks from getting more tickets.

I got a good idea, The mayor of Chicago should donate about 1 million of the lower class black folks to Seattle. LMAO.. It wouldn't take long for all that "inclusiveness" to wear off.

It's their race hustling BS that's gotten old. The radical progressives are just retarded with their BS. Did they ever do a study to find out why more blacks don't wear helmets, and choose to break the law? Did they ever do a study as to why more white people do wear helmets and not break the law.

No. It was simply to keep blacks from getting more tickets.

I got a good idea, The mayor of Chicago should donate about 1 million of the lower class black folks to Seattle. LMAO.. It wouldn't take long for all that "inclusiveness" to wear off.

Stop and Frisk was taken to court because it was enforced in a racist manner. Now it is simply plain and simple a violation of people's civil rights but it was shown to have clearly been enforced in a racist manner. Do you know that is NOT the case here and how do you know it?

You could. . . um. . . Google it, if you are triggered by it? :dunno:

With a Commitment to Equity: Board of Health Updates King County’s Bike Helmet Policy​

Anyone believe lil'Tucker?

Forum List

Back