🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Guess which country contributes the most to bloody conflicts around the world

If you guessed Russia or Iran your wrong..it's us, the good old U.S We are the biggest arms dealer on the planet. Second question..who is the biggest sponsor of terrorism on the Mideast...there are actually two..The U.A.E and Iran. Third question..who is about to sell the U.A.E a boat load of weapons to help them spill more blood over there...Trump Wants To Sell A Dictator $23 Billion In Weapons. Here's Where They Could Go.

We all know that, it doesn’t matter who is in the Presidents chair or in Congress. We need to butt out of world conflicts. Trump didn’t start any new wars like his predecessor however he is selling arms to keep the wars going. The two parties are a joke and need to be brought down.
.......you people are in Fairytale land...you think the world is perfect where everyone gives each other flowers and bread
Nope, I don’t but it is not for us to except the world. That is one thing I liked about Trump.

If you guessed Russia or Iran your wrong..it's us, the good old U.S We are the biggest arms dealer on the planet. Second question..who is the biggest sponsor of terrorism on the Mideast...there are actually two..The U.A.E and Iran. Third question..who is about to sell the U.A.E a boat load of weapons to help them spill more blood over there...Trump Wants To Sell A Dictator $23 Billion In Weapons. Here's Where They Could Go.

How bout that. That's what Bengazi was about, arms running. Yes the US IS the biggest arms dealers in the world, probabb=ly always will be

No, I can only work against those illegal wars from here, no where else.

So, you're here in the USA working against the US government? Isn't that the very definition of a subversive?

Note to the FBI.

Yeah, and YOU just voted for more of that shit you feckless moron.
How in the hell is that supposed to justify the past??
I'm new here, and so I might have missed a few posters, but thus far you come across as the biggest imbecile in this forum; totally predictable, shallow as a kiddie pool, and dumb as a box of Tide pods. If it makes you feel any better you did have some stiff competition.

How bout that. That's what Bengazi was about, arms running. Yes the US IS the biggest arms dealers in the world, probabb=ly always will be

And what is even worse is that we arm the wrong people.
For example, the arms we were sending to Benghazi were supposed to illegally be used to fight Assad, but instead are going to al Qaeda and ISIS.

No, I can only work against those illegal wars from here, no where else.

So, you're here in the USA working against the US government? Isn't that the very definition of a subversive?

Note to the FBI.

Of course the government of the US is so corrupt it is subversive.
Take federal gun control as an example, since that is totally and completely illegal according to the Constitution. So is the federal War on Drugs. So are the war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc.
We have the most subversive government in US history, during the last 30 years.
As bad as Trump was, he was a slight improvement.

Well, Rigby, of course that is all true. Name me a government which is wholly altruistic? Like all governments, their first interest and concern is with protecting their own interests and sovereignty-- -- that doesn't necessary make America bad or evil, it merely affirms why we have the Constitution in the first place! To limit the power of government keeping it in the hands of the people.

And of course, we've lost control of that, which is exactly what Trump was trying to do, fix it, and the American people fought to stop it!

The people of America fought to give up control of their government placing it back in their full control in the hands of Joe Biden.

That makes the American voter more stupid than a fucking deer.

Well, Rigby, of course that is all true. Name me a government which is wholly altruistic? Like all governments, their first interest and concern is with protecting their own interests and sovereignty-- -- that doesn't necessary make America bad or evil, it merely affirms why we have the Constitution in the first place! To limit the power of government keeping it in the hands of the people.

And of course, we've lost control of that, which is exactly what Trump was trying to do, fix it, and the American people fought to stop it!

The people of America fought to give up control of their government placing it back in their full control in the hands of Joe Biden.

That makes the American voter more stupid than a fucking deer.

That sounds well and good, that all countries can have governments that makes mistakes, and as along as they can be corrected, it is not worth trying to start over from scratch.

Except that Biden is not necessarily an improvement.
The Obama and Clinton administration did lots of horrible things, like troops in Iraq, increased troops in Afghanistan, killing Qaddafi, trying to kill Assad, threatening Iran, turning Egypt into a police state, mandating private health insurance, the War on Drugs, 3 Strikes, federal gun control, etc.
Those were all illegal and horrible things.

Forum List

Back