Guess Who had CLOSER ties to the Russians during the Campaign..

C6ABUSvUsAAaLfC.jpg

Dumbass, did Schumer lie at some point about this?

I own Miss Universe, I was in Russia, I was in Moscow recently and I spoke, indirectly and directly, with President Putin, who could not have been nicer, and we had a tremendous success.-- address at the National Press Club, May 2014

on July 27, Trump said at a press conference in Florida, "I never met Putin -- I don't know who Putin is. He said one nice thing about me. He said I'm a genius. I said thank you very much to the newspaper and that was the end of it. I never met Putin."

The fact is that Trump was aided by Russians hacking DNC servers. Not the other way around. Typical Trump sycophant post.
You neglected to post the facts. Proselytizing your faith won't do. But you are of the mind that the revelation of Democrat corruption cost them the election?

I own Miss Universe, I was in Russia, I was in Moscow recently and I spoke, indirectly and directly, with President Putin, who could not have been nicer, and we had a tremendous success.-- address at the National Press Club, May 2014

on July 27, Trump said at a press conference in Florida, "I never met Putin -- I don't know who Putin is. He said one nice thing about me. He said I'm a genius. I said thank you very much to the newspaper and that was the end of it. I never met Putin."
You think talking on the phone is meeting someone and that means you know them?

You think talking on the phone is meeting someone and that means you know them?

First Trump said he talked to Putin (2014), then he said he didn't know who Putin was.

on July 27, Trump said at a press conference in Florida, "I never met Putin -- I don't know who Putin is."

Trump doesn't know who Putin is? How can that be?

That's the thing ... not one single person / snowflake has offered any evidence that Session lied - NONE.

Blatant bullshit.

Sessions: "Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it."

Well as it turns out Sessions DID in fact have communications with Russians during campaign.

That is CERTAINLY evidence that Sessions lied or VERY LEAST blatantly mislead.

Not that this is really on topic --- but you left out the SPECIFIC question that Franken had asked. It was in the context of working as a surrogate for the Trump campaign... The answer makes more sense --- if you had included the question that was being answered.

Days ago I predicted if Dem's kept pushing this nonsense it would blow up in their face and now its happening.

I think we should begin investigating all these Dem's who met with the Russians, lets haul them before congressional committees and get the FBI to give Dem's a colonoscopy. Poor Dem's they are their own worst enemy :laugh:

I think we may be losing sight of why the Trump's communications with the Russians are highly suspicious and problematic.

It's because our own intelligence apparatus has revealed that the Russians interfered with the election with the intent of helping Trump win the presidency.

It is also known that in the late 90s and early aughts, Trump could no longer secure funding from US banks due to his many bankruptcies and failures, and turned abroad for capital, especially from Russia and other post-Soviet successor states.

These are facts, not speculation.

Breaking: Dem's lied about meeting with the Russians, they must be hiding something. Looks like AG Sessions may need to hire some additional staff to handle the investigations.

I think we may be losing sight of why the Trump's communications with the Russians are highly suspicious and problematic.

It's because our own intelligence apparatus has revealed that the Russians interfered with the election with the intent of helping Trump win the presidency..
Ahhhh. Putin conspired to reveal Democrat corruption. Thanks Vlad!

It's because our own intelligence apparatus has revealed that the Russians interfered with the election with the intent of helping Trump win the presidency..
Ahhhh. Putin conspired to reveal Democrat corruption. Thanks Vlad!

Why'd they want Trump.

The answer very well may lie in the line from my post you conveniently omitted.

Not that this is really on topic --- but you left out the SPECIFIC question that Franken had asked. It was in the context of working as a surrogate for the Trump campaign... The answer makes more sense --- if you had included the question that was being answered.

The question Franken asked was:

if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

Nope.. That was a DIFFERENT question.. Try again.. I heard the clip on radio news just today...

It's because our own intelligence apparatus has revealed that the Russians interfered with the election with the intent of helping Trump win the presidency.

Now that is Premium USDA approved horse dung. Unlike your other dung. "Intel officials" could have their offices 20 steps down the hall from B.H. Obama in the White House. You're really not getting EXACTLY that statement from ANY of the official 3 letter Agencies that employ the Spook Squads..

You're diverting from a KNOWN connection of the HEAD of the Clinton Campaign to lobby on behalf of THOUSANDS of Russian businesses and govt agencies via the Podesta Group and their mega-bank client.. This is a FACT for certain. And is FAR more agregious than discussing a golf course or hotel in Russia..

Nope.. That was a DIFFERENT question.. Try again.. I heard the clip on radio news just today...

Nope that was the question Franken asked. Franken proceeded it with comments, opinions and speculations.

Franken asked Sessions what would he do.

Forum List

Back