Guess who is next on the boycott list?

7nk7wo.jpg
WOW!
You’re even using meme generators….I remember when I was 15.
SAD!

WOW!
You’re even using meme generators….I remember when I was 15.
SAD!

I am sure your memories of when you were 15 are sad.

Without much doubt you have been a sad sack your entire life.

Everybody sane…without a white daughter dating negroes / taking radiator hose or a son gargling man gravy takes me seriously. I’ll admit, anybody with a dysfunctional, abnormal and confused family probably doesn’t want to take me seriously….they usually prefer to pretend that dysfunctionality is normal.

Everybody sane…without a white daughter dating negroes / taking radiator hose or a son gargling man gravy takes me seriously.

See, now you are lying. I do not have either of those things and I know you are a joke of a human being.

I’ll admit, anybody with a dysfunctional, abnormal and confused family probably doesn’t want to take me seriously….they usually prefer to pretend that dysfunctionality is normal.

Well we are a bit abnormal.

It is not normal for a 28 year old to be pulling down more than 200 grand on just a bachelors degree and traveling internationally for her company.

It is not normal to go from poverty level to top 7% of income earners in less than 10 years.

Faggots….America’s first weirdo…the first to breakdown and launch an assault on the moral order that made us exceptional, the first to force good, real, core Americans to concede to the filthy left.
The abnormals will never stop pushing filthy shit down our throats…it never ends.
Most good people have finally caught on, they’ve learned that if you give the degenerate left an inch they will always take a mile….NO MORE COMPROMISING!
The degenerate left fucked around and poked the bear for far too long.

“We swear, just pretend faggots are cool and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just get God out of schools and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just give 3.5 million wetbacks Amnesty and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just let us regulate your guns a little and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just believe chicks with dicks are normal and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just give Mexico free healthcare and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just allow us to monetarily penalize our most productive citizens just a little more and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”
1685399516287.png

Log Cabin Republicans

Description​

The Log Cabin Republicans is an organization affiliated with the Republican Party which advocates for equal rights for LGBT+ Americans. Wikipedia

See, now you are lying. I do not have either of those things and I know you are a joke of a human being.
I’m not saying you do…I’m just saying that anybody part of a fucked up family unit should try their hardest to believe that myself and those like me are a joke of a human being…it’s how they manipulate themselves into believing they are the normal ones.
Well we are a bit abnormal.

It is not normal for a 28 year old to be pulling down more than 200 grand on just a bachelors degree and traveling internationally for her company.

It is not normal to go from poverty level to top 7% of income earners in less than 10 years.
There you go again with the touting of personal achievements….REMEMBER braggert, you ALWAYS side with the collectivist globalists….they don’t give two-fucks about you personal accomplishments.

I’m not saying you do…I’m just saying that anybody part of a fucked up family unit should try their hardest to believe that myself and those like me are a joke of a human being…it’s how they manipulate themselves into believing they are the normal ones.

Yes, you are a joke of a human being. Even most of the right wingers on here want nothing to do with you.

There you go again with the touting of personal achievements….REMEMBER braggert, you ALWAYS side with the collectivist globalists….they don’t give two-fucks about you personal accomplishments.

Just agreeing with you that we are abnormal.

In your worldview normal is the goal.

In my worldview normal is boing, normal is the same as average.

That is why you will always be a broke loser, joke of a human being.

Yes, you are a joke of a human being. Even most of the right wingers on here want nothing to do with you.
That’s awesome…I always tell Republicans…”I’m that guy you want to distance yourself from…I’m that guy with the balls to say do all those courageous things you want to say and do but don’t have the sack to say and or do.”
Just agreeing with you that we are abnormal.

In your worldview normal is the goal.

In my worldview normal is boing, normal is the same as average.

That is why you will always be a broke loser, joke of a human being.
Fuck your retarded “world view”….”Normal” is what bonds a nations people, “normal” is what made America an exceptional nation…..”normal” is what made America the nation that all of the worlds filth want to invade.

That’s awesome…I always tell Republicans…”I’m that guy you want to distance yourself from…I’m that guy with the balls to say do all those courageous things you want to say and do but don’t have the sack to say and or do.”

You are the person anyone with even a tiny bit of morals distances themselves from.

”Normal” is what bonds a nations people, “normal” is what made America an exceptional nation

Normal cannot make anything exceptional, normal is the antithesis of exceptional.

Boring people with no drive strive to be normal, as normal is the same thing as average.

You are the person anyone with even a tiny bit of morals distances themselves from.
Hahaha…you confused, stand for nothing fools know nothing about “morals”.
Normal cannot make anything exceptional, normal is the antithesis of exceptional.

Boring people with no drive strive to be normal, as normal is the same thing as average.
Hahaha…right.
It is NORMAL for men to want to fuck women and for women to want to fuck men.
A leftist fool says…”Nah, people just want to fuck people….Normal is boring and average.”
It is NORMAL for a man to have a penis.
A leftist fool says…”A woman can have a penis as well.…normal is boring and average.”

”I’m that guy you want to distance yourself from…I’m that guy with the balls to say do all those courageous things you want to say and do but don’t have the sack to say and or do.”
You seem more like 'the guy' that gets 86ed from the bar at 8:30, then comes back at 10 wearing a different t-shirt. When your obvious ruse is foiled and you're denied entry again, you stand out rambling about your 'LIB-R-TEEs'. Sometimes LEO will have to give you an involuntary 'time out'. :auiqs.jpg: You're what I refer to as a male 'Karen', if you will.
Fuck your retarded “world view”….”Normal” is what bonds a nations people, “normal” is what made America an exceptional nation…..”normal” is what made America the nation that all of the worlds filth want to invade.
Conformity has its pros and cons. :dunno: Too much causes idiots like you to embrace a undeserved sense of superiority. Too little causes idiots like you to walk around wearing a swastika and wonder why everyone else treats you like you have an infectious disease. You worse than a loser. You're full of excuses as to why everything/everybody else in society made you a loser except for the truth, which is your behavior/actions/life decisions made you a loser. You believe the world owes you something, because reasons. :rolleyes:

You're as basic as any magaturd or sjw. :dunno: Thus, I don't take you seriously.

Oh boy. I’ll add them to the conservative boycott list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Meta
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy
United Airlines
Ben and Jerry's
DC Comics
DirecTV
Yelp
Uber
Bumble
Match Group
Box.com
Warner Bros
Conde Nast
Dick’s Sporting Goods
Kroger
Alaska Airlines
Zillow
Budweiser
Walmart

It must be difficult for conservatives to remember all the things they’re mad at.

Oh boy. I’ll add them to the conservative boycott list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Meta
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy
United Airlines
Ben and Jerry's
DC Comics
DirecTV
Yelp
Uber
Bumble
Match Group
Box.com
Warner Bros
Conde Nast
Dick’s Sporting Goods
Kroger
Alaska Airlines
Zillow
Budweiser
Walmart

It must be difficult for conservatives to remember all the things they’re mad at.
What a shame…thanks for the list of filthy, unAmerican pieces of dogshit companies.
Much appreciated

Forum List

Back