Guess who is next on the boycott list?

View attachment 789948
Log Cabin Republicans

Description​

The Log Cabin Republicans is an organization affiliated with the Republican Party which advocates for equal rights for LGBT+ Americans. Wikipedia
Nobody likes the Log Cabin Republicans. Gays who vote lefty can't stand that LCR members vote Republican.

What does the GOP think of Log Cabin Republicans?

---What really rankles them (Log Cabin Republicans) was their recent exclusion from the Texas GOP Convention in Houston. The group was denied a booth in the exhibition hall after receiving a previous approval email that said otherwise.---

A friend told me. I didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes.

Nobody cares if any business carries gay pride or pro LGBTX stuff. Walmart does. Kohl's does. Amazon does. Probably most large retailers selling clothing or other dry goods do. I have no problem with that.

It's the in-your-face aspect of prominent or huge displays devoted to that, especially when targeting kids, that turns people off. If Target had just included some of that merchandise routinely with their other stuff nobody would have said a thing. It was the in-your-face targeting kids that got people upset. As well it should.

Forum List

Back