Guess who Juan is voting for in NOV./2020?

As usual, Illegals and Felons will flock to vote for Democrats. It's no coincidence the US Democratic Party is the Open Borders Party. It sees Millions of future loyal Democrats in Illegals. The Party has sold Citizens out. I seriously don't get why so many still vote for em.

As usual, Illegals and Felons will flock to vote for Democrats. It's no coincidence the US Democratic Party is the Open Borders Party. It sees Millions of future loyal Democrats in Illegals. The Party has sold Citizens out. I seriously don't get why so many still vote for em.

They really don't, anymore.

Most illegals aren’t criminals. Stop letting idiot Donald confuse you.

Trespassing is a crime.

That's right. President Trump.
The majority of legal Latinos in the US are AGAINST any illegal immigration. For obvious reasons.
What Latino with a steady job would want an illegal willing to get paid half of what the legal latino is earning, to take away his job?
Hispanic-Latino Unemployment Rate Hits Lowest Level on Record in June
No idiota Latinos don it like the fat orange bigot boy

Damn you’re stupid

iu

'Latinas for Trump' holds its first event in Miami: 'We don't think he's a racist'

The majority of legal Latinos in the US are AGAINST any illegal immigration. For obvious reasons.
What Latino with a steady job would want an illegal willing to get paid half of what the legal latino is earning, to take away his job?

Damn you’re stupid

Again I ask, are you Jewish or Latina?

There is no question as to whether you're stupid or not.

You're stupid.

Come to my country the right way. Most Americans fully support Immigration. They just don't support the Democratic Party's Open Border chaos.

Secure the Border, end Illegal Immigration once and for all.

Damn you’re stupid

Again I ask, are you Jewish or Latina?

There is no question as to whether you're stupid or not.

You're stupid.
She’s Jewish...Oy!

Latinos by and large despise Trump, so what makes you think any of this will matter?

Certainly my Central American Ranger friend doesn't. He likes Budweiser and Trump, baby. In that order.

I know this may be a shocker, but legal Mexicans are notsomuch for illegals. :eek:

Cubans? Pffftt.

What makes illegals so special? Not a damn thing.

That's not the issue. It's the rhetoric

oh brother -

now illegal mexicans are stealing other mexicasns jobs.

who knew so many republicans and legal immigrants picked lettuce ?

If the wages paid to do so were reasonable there are plenty who would.
No they wouldn't.

It's called MIGRANT labor for a reason. There is no Republican who will leave their tract house every day to travel a couple hundred miles to pick lettuce for a few weeks, and then travel a couple hundred miles in another direction to pick strawberries for a few weeks, and so on.

Every prosperous nation has a large immigrant labor force.
Illegal is illegal... Situational morality is for pussies

Lol
Their very first act is illegal, they are illegal immigrants so that makes them criminals... dumbass

ALL illegals are criminals. Oy, and you claim to be a lawyer. The question is are they merely guilty of the misdemeanor of illegal entry, or are they violent felons.

Forum List

Back