Guess Who Just Kicked Obama In The Butt!

It acts more American than we do and you have a problem with it?
yes I do

We got bigger problems, so you can get over it. btw.. Why aren't you complaining about the billions going to egypt, Pakistan and all of these terrorists nations that hate our guts and want to kill us Americans? Of all nations why Israel? Yup, you are now thinking you need to shut up and let this go, and you are correct in doing so. You can thank me later.
I did butthead

Cool. Now you can explain how Israel being attacked and being threatened by every arab nation isn't worthy of this help of a measly 3 billion and is in the same class as Pakistan and Iran. Wuold you rather we station carriers and destroyers over there and do all the bombing for them every time they get a missile headed their way? Or how about we spend a measily 3 biillion and let them defend themselves? That's a justifiable cause than say green energy or funding terrorists in Pakistan. Right? I expect a educated answer.
As the gentlemen roudy pointed there is billions is going to the surrounding arab neighbors...none of it makes sense unless you are an arms dealer..funding both sides of a war

The last lets say 3 times who fired the first rocket? I also want you to link proof to this answer no matter where you think it leans. This will take me 1 more post to finish you off after this one. I'm keeping this very simple for you, so there is no reason not to answer. This history is irrelevant in this discussion so don't bother bringing it up.

We got bigger problems, so you can get over it. btw.. Why aren't you complaining about the billions going to egypt, Pakistan and all of these terrorists nations that hate our guts and want to kill us Americans? Of all nations why Israel? Yup, you are now thinking you need to shut up and let this go, and you are correct in doing so. You can thank me later.
I did butthead

Cool. Now you can explain how Israel being attacked and being threatened by every arab nation isn't worthy of this help of a measly 3 billion and is in the same class as Pakistan and Iran. Wuold you rather we station carriers and destroyers over there and do all the bombing for them every time they get a missile headed their way? Or how about we spend a measily 3 biillion and let them defend themselves? That's a justifiable cause than say green energy or funding terrorists in Pakistan. Right? I expect a educated answer.
As the gentlemen roudy pointed there is billions is going to the surrounding arab neighbors...none of it makes sense unless you are an arms dealer..funding both sides of a war

The last lets say 3 times who fired the first rocket? I also want you to link proof to this answer no matter where you think it leans. This will take me 1 more post to finish you off after this one. I'm keeping this very simple for you, so there is no reason not to answer.
it did not start with the last three rockets

I did butthead

The last lets say 3 times who fired the first rocket? I also want you to link proof to this answer no matter where you think it leans. This will take me 1 more post to finish you off after this one. I'm keeping this very simple for you, so there is no reason not to answer.
it did not start with the last three rockets

You missed my edit where the history doesn't matter, so DON'T mention it. Now answer the question with a direct link.

I did butthead

The last lets say 3 times who fired the first rocket? I also want you to link proof to this answer no matter where you think it leans. This will take me 1 more post to finish you off after this one. I'm keeping this very simple for you, so there is no reason not to answer. This history is irrelevant in this discussion so don't bother bringing it up.
and why should we pay for the pebbles thrown at Isreal or the bricks they throw back?

I did butthead

and why should we pay for the pebbles thrown at Isreal or the bricks they throw back?

Pebbles? Video showed "missiles" be launched at Israel. Let's cut to the chase and I'm just going to put an end to you and your entire reputation on this subject for good. I asked you a direct question and you did answer it you just mistook pebbles for missiles do to being a complete moron. You said and I quote, " pebbles thrown at Isreal or the bricks they throw back." The key part is thrown back. Meaning they are simply responding by protecting their people from things being done to them that can kill their people. You just admitted without even knowing it that Israel only has 2 options,

1.) Not do anything and just allow terrorists to launch weapons that kill their people OR

2.) Respond and protect their people which any country is allowed to do and should be allowed to do without fear or persecution. (read the declaration of independence for clarification)

Middle east oil funds their ROCKETS that they launch at Israel btw. Just thought you should know.

Last edited:
I did butthead

Pebbles? Video showed "missiles" be launched at Israel. Let's cut to the chase and I'm just going to put an end to you and your entire reputation on this subject for good. I asked you a direct question and you did answer it you just mistook pebbles for missiles do to being a complete moron. You said and I quote, " pebbles thrown at Isreal or the bricks they throw back." The key part is thrown back. Meaning they are simply responding by protecting their people from things being done to them that can kill their people. You just admitted without even knowing it that Israel only has 2 options,

1.) Not do anything and just allow terrorists to launch weapons that kill their people OR

2.) Respond and protect their people which any country is allowed to do and should be allowed to do without fear or persecution. (read the declaration of independence for clarification)

Middle east oil funds their ROCKETS that they launch at Israel btw. Just thought you should know.

so does American foreign aid...and my question was why should we pay for it ? which despite all the rhetoric went Wholly Unanswered

so does American foreign aid...and my question was why should we pay for it ? which despite all the rhetoric went Wholly Unanswered

Our aid to Iran should be stopped, but since the factual information I provided about Irans oil funding their missiles that are being rocketed into Israel to kill it's citizens, so everything about your reasoning about why you are upset with Israel is misguided and simply fucking wrong and a lie to be simply blunt honest and factual.

However, our aid to Israel for Israels defense and to supply them with rockets and to fund their Iron dome defense to protect their citizens should be funded and you have no case as to why it should be stopped.

Now that your entire argument is shot to hell I will simply say good nite and take some time to educate yourself BEFORE you post. God bless.

What choice did Israeli Voters have?

Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down

Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch. He simply decides what time it is.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King and got one.

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.

Our aid to Iran should be stopped, but since the factual information I provided about Irans oil funding their missiles that are being rocketed into Israel to kill it's citizens, so everything about your reasoning about why you are upset with Israel is misguided and simply fucking wrong and a lie to be simply blunt honest and factual.

However, our aid to Israel for Israels defense and to supply them with rockets and to fund their Iron dome defense to protect their citizens should be funded and you have no case as to why it should be stopped.

Now that your entire argument is shot to hell I will simply say good nite and take some time to educate yourself BEFORE you post. God bless.

you just made my argument for me..we should not be funding any of it...and the real reason both sides of a war are being funded truly serves a hand full of military contractors and lobbyist like swine at the trough

What choice did Israeli Voters have?

Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down

Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch. He simply decides what time it is.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King and got one.

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris can give Tylenol a headache.

Chuck Norris doesn't get frostbite, he bites frost.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

you just made my argument for me..we should not be funding any of it...and the real reason both sides of a war are being funded truly serves a hand full of military contractors and lobbyist like swine at the trough

Re-read my post. Our funding isn't creating the problem. The problem will persists with or without it. Israel is justified as you said. here it is again,

Youhave to wonder where Netanyahu is going from here. He knows he can't work with Obama. Obama is a snake. Obama is in bed with Muslim interests. Obama cant be trusted any further than you can throw him underwater. When saudi Arabia and Israel are on the same side, you know Obama is on the wrong side.

Forum List

Back