Guess Who Just Kicked Obama In The Butt!

Oh, wow.....

Sending his lap dogs to Israel to see that Netanyahu loses, and that would support his sell-out Iran deal....

....Obama just took one in the tail!!!

"JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has declared victory after a tight national election appeared to give him the upper hand in forming the country's next coalition government.

In a statement released on Twitter, Netanyahu says that "against all odds" his Likud party and the nationalist camp secured a "great victory."
My Way News - Israel s Netanyahu declares victory in tight race
Its called biting the hand that feeds you.. but people on welfare often act like that

Israel has become the largest single recipient of U.S foreign assistance a total of $121 billion, - See more at:

http://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf
$3 billion a year, nearly all of which is spent right here in the US on weapons and equipment.

The Leftist welfare state cost 500 times more and we never see a ROE such as stability in the Middle East.

Care to guess which one will bankrupt us first?
apples and oranges....Israel is a foriegn country
No, you're talking about how much "welfare" Israel is getting and I'm putting it into perspective by comparing it to domestic welfare. If cost is such an issue for you, we could start with the 46 million Americans on food stamps and work from there.

He's all bullshit and lies. Pakistan has gotten over 200 Billion just in the last ten years, for what, hiding Bin Laden.

And the US is the number one financial donor to the Palestinian Nazi terrorist assholes.

Great more welfare cases...but hey after all money does just grow on trees here..so what hell

we also give billions to Egypt and other Arab countries
all we are doing is funding war and terror..to make a handful of people incredible wealthy while weakening the country as a whole
Another BUTTHURT Jew hater emerges. This is goin' to be fun! Ha ha ha.

ya me and almost half the voters in Israel are...Jew haters
Speak for yourself.
ok ..I will..I do not hate Jews...I do not think disappointed Israeli voters hate Jews...and because of that...your next welfare payment is most likely secure
I've never been on welfare in my life. I'm from the old school of thought taught by my father and grandfather that you don't take a handout unless it's truly needed, then you find a way to pay it back.

It's a conservative thing. You wouldn't understand.
great maybe you could have the same talk with BiBi ?
I'm talking to you. You're either on welfare, disability, food stamps, or you're part of the half the country who lives free here not paying any taxes. One or more of those things is true about you and you have no business lecturing us about the military aid we give to Israel.

all we are doing is funding war and terror..to make a handful of people incredible wealthy while weakening the country as a whole
Another BUTTHURT Jew hater emerges. This is goin' to be fun! Ha ha ha.

Speak for yourself.
ok ..I will..I do not hate Jews...I do not think disappointed Israeli voters hate Jews...and because of that...your next welfare payment is most likely secure
I've never been on welfare in my life. I'm from the old school of thought taught by my father and grandfather that you don't take a handout unless it's truly needed, then you find a way to pay it back.

Dude you don't believe enough in this to have a talk with him and if you'd ever meet him you'd piss your pants and wouldn't say a word. Why? because he is a real leader that actually has fought for his country and could annihilate your view with 1 sentence due to his high IQ.

Its called biting the hand that feeds you.. but people on welfare often act like that

Israel has become the largest single recipient of U.S foreign assistance a total of $121 billion, - See more at:

$3 billion a year, nearly all of which is spent right here in the US on weapons and equipment.

The Leftist welfare state cost 500 times more and we never see a ROE such as stability in the Middle East.

No, you're talking about how much "welfare" Israel is getting and I'm putting it into perspective by comparing it to domestic welfare. If cost is such an issue for you, we could start with the 46 million Americans on food stamps and work from there.

He's all bullshit and lies. Pakistan has gotten over 200 Billion just in the last ten years, for what, hiding Bin Laden.

And the US is the number one financial donor to the Palestinian Nazi terrorist assholes.

Great more welfare cases...but hey after all money does just grow on trees here..so what hell

But the only "welfare case" on your radar was those evil Zionist Jooooos. Now why is that, burnt butt?

It acts more American than we do and you have a problem with it?
yes I do

We got bigger problems, so you can get over it. btw.. Why aren't you complaining about the billions going to egypt, Pakistan and all of these terrorists nations that hate our guts and want to kill us Americans? Of all nations why Israel? Yup, you are now thinking you need to shut up and let this go, and you are correct in doing so. You can thank me later.
I did butthead

But the only "welfare case" on your radar was those evil Zionist Jooooos. Now why is that, burnt butt?
nope..said the same thing about the rest of the middle east...try again

Speak for yourself.

Dude you don't believe enough in this to have a talk with him and if you'd ever meet him you'd piss your pants and wouldn't say a word. Why? because he is a real leader that actually has fought for his country and could annihilate your view with 1 sentence due to his high IQ.
thats your little fantasy

nope..said the same thing about the rest of the middle east...try again
Nope you didn't. You came out with guns blazing at Israel, burnt butt.

yes I do

We got bigger problems, so you can get over it. btw.. Why aren't you complaining about the billions going to egypt, Pakistan and all of these terrorists nations that hate our guts and want to kill us Americans? Of all nations why Israel? Yup, you are now thinking you need to shut up and let this go, and you are correct in doing so. You can thank me later.
I did butthead

Cool. Now you can explain how Israel being attacked and being threatened by every arab nation isn't worthy of this help of a measly 3 billion and is in the same class as Pakistan and Iran. Wuold you rather we station carriers and destroyers over there and do all the bombing for them every time they get a missile headed their way? Or how about we spend a measily 3 biillion and let them defend themselves? That's a justifiable cause than say green energy or funding terrorists in Pakistan. Right? I expect a educated answer.

I'm smart and liberal. Into this shithole I was born unhappy. It goes with the territory.

I agree with the into the shithole you were born. :clap2:
It's good news for you actually. You don't have to fear Hell, you're already here.

Heard you're first in line.
I've never feared Hell, that's for children.

hawgblawg Ok here s another Pat Benatar kufiya

Speak for yourself.

I already have. What makes you look even worse is you have no clue I even did it. Others here do, though.

I agree with the into the shithole you were born. :clap2:
It's good news for you actually. You don't have to fear Hell, you're already here.

Heard you're first in line.
I've never feared Hell, that's for children.

hawgblawg Ok here s another Pat Benatar kufiya

My computer detected a virus or malware, burnt butt.

I already have. What makes you look even worse is you have no clue I even did it. Others here do, though.
If you can't take Mohammed to the BUTTHURT, bring the BUTTHURT to Mohammad!

yes I do

I did butthead

Cool. Now you can explain how Israel being attacked and being threatened by every arab nation isn't worthy of this help of a measly 3 billion and is in the same class as Pakistan and Iran. Wuold you rather we station carriers and destroyers over there and do all the bombing for them every time they get a missile headed their way? Or how about we spend a measily 3 biillion and let them defend themselves? That's a justifiable cause than say green energy or funding terrorists in Pakistan. Right? I expect a educated answer.
As the gentlemen roudy pointed there is billions is going to the surrounding arab neighbors...none of it makes sense unless you are an arms dealer..funding both sides of a war

yes I do

I did butthead

As the gentlemen roudy pointed there is billions is going to the surrounding arab neighbors...none of it makes sense unless you are an arms dealer..funding both sides of a war is it not so ?

[
he called me nazi boy...jew hater...burnt butt...I win next
And the evidence is pretty compelling that all those labels are true, don't forget pothead.

Stay tuned, more to come.

From Jew hating new york times

He said there would be no Palestinian state under his watch.

He railed against Israeli Arabs — because they had gone out to vote.

From the capitals of Europe, to Washington, to the West Bank, to the streets of Israel, even while his critics said Mr. Netanyahu had reaffirmed his reputation as a cynical, calculating politician, it appeared that his approach succeeded in drawing votes from other right-leaning parties.

But along the way he angered the president of the United States with a speech to Congress and infuriated European leaders eager to see the peace process move ahead to create a Palestinian state.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/18/world/middleeast/netanyahu-israel-elections-arabs.html

Forum List

Back