Guess Who Just Kicked Obama In The Butt!

But you just said it hurts Israel and all Jews?

:clap2:
It does but Israel and the Jews are bot a big concern of Obama, nor should they be. Why you people think elections really matter I'll never understand? Maybe you just haven't watched as many decades of them as I have.

Ah, so it's out of his "concern" that Obama dumps tens of millions into the Israeli elections, trying to "get the Arab vote out" in order to oust Netanyahu. Right. It's also because these elections don't matter that Obama got so involved, while saying he won't.

audacity_of_bull_animated.gif
Tens of millions? Good luck proving that one. And they don't matter. It's Israel, they aren't going to be changing their Nazi ways anytime soon.

It does but Israel and the Jews are bot a big concern of Obama, nor should they be. Why you people think elections really matter I'll never understand? Maybe you just haven't watched as many decades of them as I have.

Ah, so it's out of his "concern" that Obama dumps tens of millions into the Israeli elections, trying to "get the Arab vote out" in order to oust Netanyahu. Right. It's also because these elections don't matter that Obama got so involved, while saying he won't.

Tens of millions? Good luck proving that one. And they don't matter. It's Israel, they aren't going to be changing their Nazi ways anytime soon.

Look who's callin' who Nazi.

Or master of butthurt, depending on how you look at it.
Nah, he's just another Jew Nazi of the squatter nation. He's not the first and he won't be the last. Considering that he has nothing like what he needs to form a government yet, you are sure cleaning his dick for him.

Take a few ASSpirins before you go to bed tonight. It's probably goin' to be a hard day for your Islamo-terrorist ass kissers tomorrow.
Not at all. Why is this so hard for you to understand? When Bibi wins, Iran wins.

Obama regime has no ethics whatsoever; and they're allowed to blatantly engage in their seedy activities.
Any other president, regardless of the party, would have been impeached and thrown out on his ass a long time ago.

That's correct, the Israelis are the Nazis of the Middle East, and have been since it was put back, mistakenly, on the map.

Nah, he's just another Jew Nazi of the squatter nation. He's not the first and he won't be the last. Considering that he has nothing like what he needs to form a government yet, you are sure cleaning his dick for him.

Take a few ASSpirins before you go to bed tonight. It's probably goin' to be a hard day for your Islamo-terrorist ass kissers tomorrow.
Not at all. Why is this so hard for you to understand? When Bibi wins, Iran wins.

Rrright. Two seconds ago you were calling Israel a Nazi regime.

You're not a good liar like president Oblahblah. Nice try though.

That's correct, the Israelis are the Nazis of the Middle East, and have been since it was put back, mistakenly, on the map.

So the best thing for Jews and Israel would be to take it off the map, right?

Gee, where did I hear that one before? Ha ha ha.

I seriously think painted ass is going to have a heart attack tonight.

Don't worry painted ass, we'll call the paramedics for you.

He is an enemy of mankind...

They are Nazis, Nazis that Iran needs to justify their fight against them. You aren't too bright are you?

They are Nazis, Nazis that Iran needs to justify their fight against them. You aren't too bright are you?
One minor mistake, you're calling the wrong side Nazis.

Yes! The Israeli election is clearly a referendum on Obama.
It is!
not it wasn't. I know this is hard for you retards to understand but not everything has to do with your hatred of obama.
B. Hussein tied himself to this election when he interfered and attempted to aid the challenger. So he made this into a victory against him.

Suck it, Leftists, you're now losing elections in two different continents.

So the best thing for Jews and Israel would be to take it off the map, right?
That's correct. It's the root of most antisemitism in the world, and not a valid state according to the Torah. Only God can reestablish Israel.
Why Orthodox Jews are Opposed to the Zionist State

You realize that you're just repeating age old anti semetic canards, right?

Not even one percent of "Orthodox" Jews oppose the Zionist state. Those guys are cultists that are laughed at by the 99.99999999 percent of the Jewish community.

It's no wonder that Martin Luther King Jr. so eloquently said "When people say they're anti Zionists, that just antisemitism" :clap2:

Last edited:
Just goes to show like Ive been telling all of you idiots on this board if Benjamin was a US citizen he'd easily wipe the floor against Obama in a run for President. This is what a man who is believable, smart, best speaker in the world, best leader in the world can do in an election.

Study this GOP! This is also why Kasich will win and why everybody who's shown up in Iowa will lose against him.

Oh, wow.....

Sending his lap dogs to Israel to see that Netanyahu loses, and that would support his sell-out Iran deal....

....Obama just took one in the tail!!!

"JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has declared victory after a tight national election appeared to give him the upper hand in forming the country's next coalition government.

In a statement released on Twitter, Netanyahu says that "against all odds" his Likud party and the nationalist camp secured a "great victory."
My Way News - Israel s Netanyahu declares victory in tight race
Its called biting the hand that feeds you.. but people on welfare often act like that

Israel has become the largest single recipient of U.S foreign assistance a total of $121 billion, - See more at:

http://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

Oh, wow.....

Sending his lap dogs to Israel to see that Netanyahu loses, and that would support his sell-out Iran deal....

....Obama just took one in the tail!!!

"JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has declared victory after a tight national election appeared to give him the upper hand in forming the country's next coalition government.

In a statement released on Twitter, Netanyahu says that "against all odds" his Likud party and the nationalist camp secured a "great victory."
My Way News - Israel s Netanyahu declares victory in tight race
Its called biting the hand that feeds you.. but people on welfare often act like that

Israel has become the largest single recipient of U.S foreign assistance a total of $121 billion, - See more at:

http://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

Another BUTTHURT Jew hater emerges. This is goin' to be fun! Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back