Guess Who Just Kicked Obama In The Butt!

How about some real ones instead of the Zionist pigs then?
4024286612.jpg

Jordan s Zionist Sheikh Cites Quranic Sources for Islam-Jewish Relations Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com
There is nothing in the world worse for the Jews than Israel, the squatter nation soon to be history yet again.

How many times a day do you jerk yourself off to that? :rofl:

I doubt he can get it up, which is probably why he's so misserable:sad:
I'm smart and liberal. Into this shithole I was born unhappy. It goes with the territory.

I agree with the into the shithole you were born. :clap2:

Oblahblah: "I will not meet with Netanyahu so as to not interfere in Israeli elections two weeks before, but....I will spend tens of millions of taxpayer money and send my cronies to Israel to trick Israelis into voting for Bibi's opposition, the Israeli hope 'n change candidate"

hilarious_obama_animated_gifs_15.gif
News for ya, Bibi hasn't won anything so far. He has a few deals to cut, if he can that is.

There is nothing in the world worse for the Jews than Israel, the squatter nation soon to be history yet again.

I'm smart and liberal. Into this shithole I was born unhappy. It goes with the territory.

It's good news for you actually. You don't have to fear Hell, you're already here.

Likud Leads with 30 Seats After 99% of Ballots Counted [Netanyahu & Israel]

Arutz Sheva ^ | Wednesday, March 18, 2015 | Elad Benari
Binyamin Netanyahu appears to be headed towards a greater victory than predicted by exit polls, with 30 seats. "Zionist Camp" has 24. As counting of votes continues in the elections for the 20th Knesset, the Likud party may be headed for an even bigger victory than exit polls originally predicted. As of 4:25 a.m. (Israel time), 99.5% of the ballots have been counted and the Likud is leading the pact with 30 seats. The “Zionist Union” of Labor and Hatnua has 24 seats. The Joint Arab List has 13 seats, followed by Yesh Atid with 11 seats and Moshe Kahlon’s...

Oblahblah: "I will not meet with Netanyahu so as to not interfere in Israeli elections two weeks before, but....I will spend tens of millions of taxpayer money and send my cronies to Israel to trick Israelis into voting for Bibi's opposition, the Israeli hope 'n change candidate"

hilarious_obama_animated_gifs_15.gif
News for ya, Bibi hasn't won anything so far. He has a few deals to cut, if he can that is.

Who said he won anything? Having reading comprehension problems, Painted ass?

It's good news for you actually. You don't have to fear Hell, you're already here.

Heard you're first in line.

Close, but not quite. Likud appears to have 30 seats and the Labor/Hatnuah coalition 24. In 3rd with 13 seats is the Joint List of Arab parties which consists of small parties whose conflicting agendas will cause it to splinter. The two right-of-Likud parties are likely to join Likud and Kulanu to create a 63 seat gov't. Bibi's last minute hard-right anti-Palestinian State position was likely a political promise (how often are they kept?) that he will dance around if the Palestinians sincerely seek an end to over six decades of conflict. What has become clear is the need to reform their electoral system. The multitude of disparate parties has become too unwieldy to create stability.

Just read that on Drudge, with the headline "Not Even Close."

Notevenclose.png

I've never feared Hell, that's for children.

You need 61 seats to govern in the Knesset. Bibi's got 27, his opponent 26.

This is the first victory on the world stage in memory where the presumed winner's status is diminished by the fact of his narrowest of wins.

He has a clearer path to 61 at the moment because Kahlon, the government's former communications point man, formed a centrist party that did much better than expected. He had been projected to win 7-8 seats but took 10. He was offered the Finance Ministry by Bibi a few days ago in exchange for Kahlon's support to build a coalition. It is assumed by Bibi's crowd that Kahlon will indeed support him, but tonight Kahlon said he'd wait til all the results were in on Thursday. Kahlon's politics are the most at odds with the coalition Bibi is hoping to build.

The thing is, the 2nd and 3rd place parties are more aligned and together did far better than Bibi's narrow 1st place party. Kahlon finished a healthy 5, just a sliver behind 4th, who are aligned with Bibi.

The President of Israel will no doubt allow Bibi to form a coalition, but if Kahlon backs out, then the President would then have to go with a unity gov't made of the center-left.

This thing is technically not over yet, though it looks more promising for Bibi.

Personally, I think it's a historic moment for Kahlon. His party's platform is for a two-state solution. As we know, Bibi came out swinging from the very hard right at the end to exclaim in no uncertain terms that there would never be a Palestinian state on his watch. It's precariously at odds with Kahlon, who now gets to choose whether he puts his name to peace or to constant conflict. It's up to him.
You need to reevaluate.

Israeli elections take dramatic turn as official tally gives Likud sweeping victory - Israel Elections - Jerusalem Post

It was a sweeping victory. Not even close.

That's my girl, but not my favorite song.

Sorry, this would be more along your lines.

Why did Netanyahu hurt me?

Sorry, this would be more along your lines.

Why did Netanyahu hurt me?
He hurts Israel, and all Jews, and helps Iran. So be it.

Get that Jew Axelrod on the phone, NOW! I want to know how Bibi managed to pull this off, after all the money and time I invested into interfering with Israeli elections!

450x341-alg_sad_obama.jpg

Forum List

Back