Guess Who Just Kicked Obama In The Butt!

I've never feared Hell, that's for children.
That's my girl, but not my favorite song.

Sorry, this would be more along your lines.

Why did Netanyahu hurt me?
He hurts Israel, and all Jews, and helps Iran. So be it.

I feel yer pain! Tissue?
Nope, I was never concerned either way. Elections there change things like elections here, they don't.

9c683c1922728d93fcff55db584a511d.jpg

That's my girl, but not my favorite song.

Sorry, this would be more along your lines.

Why did Netanyahu hurt me?
He hurts Israel, and all Jews, and helps Iran. So be it.

I feel yer pain! Tissue?
Nope, I was never concerned either way. Elections there change things like elections here, they don't.

But you just said it hurts Israel and all Jews?

The word BUTTHURT was invented for moments like this. :clap2:

Leftist media, isn't announcing a Netayahu victory....they still can't face the fact that despite all their propaganda efforts on behalf of their dear leader, Bibi still won.

Admin officials told Bibi that if he's reelected, his egregious ambo to US, Ron Dermer, has to go.

twitter ^ | Mar 17, 2015 | Elizabeth Drew
"Elizabeth Drew@ElizabethDrewOH 3H...Admin officials told Bibi that if he's reelected, his egregious ambo to US Ron Dermer, co-plotter with Boehner, has to go"

Bitterly Disappointed CNN Downplays Netanyahu’s Likely Upset

Breitbart ^ | 17 Mar 2015 | John Nolte
All day long CNN has been relentlessly beating the drum and practically celebrating the forgone conclusion that sitting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was about to lose today’s elections. Every move Netanyahu made over the past few weeks that outraged Obama and his media allies was framed by CNN today as a blunder — from the speech he made before Congress to sounding the alarm today about Israeli Leftists busing Arabs to the polls. CNN was quite obviously setting up a Narrative to explain and gloat over what polls said was almost certain to be a Netanyahu defeat. A funny...

Bitterly Disappointed CNN Downplays Netanyahu’s Likely Upset

Breitbart ^ | 17 Mar 2015 | John Nolte
All day long CNN has been relentlessly beating the drum and practically celebrating the forgone conclusion that sitting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was about to lose today’s elections. Every move Netanyahu made over the past few weeks that outraged Obama and his media allies was framed by CNN today as a blunder — from the speech he made before Congress to sounding the alarm today about Israeli Leftists busing Arabs to the polls. CNN was quite obviously setting up a Narrative to explain and gloat over what polls said was almost certain to be a Netanyahu defeat. A funny...

Yup, last two days the leftist media have represented that Netanyahu is down by five seats and will most likely loose. They started analyzing how the speech actually worked against him, blah blah blah Oblahblahblah.

:clap2:
It does but Israel and the Jews are bot a big concern of Obama, nor should they be. Why you people think elections really matter I'll never understand? Maybe you just haven't watched as many decades of them as I have.

:clap2:
It does but Israel and the Jews are bot a big concern of Obama, nor should they be. Why you people think elections really matter I'll never understand? Maybe you just haven't watched as many decades of them as I have.

Ah, so it's out of his "concern" that Obama dumps tens of millions into the Israeli elections, trying to "get the Arab vote out" in order to oust Netanyahu. Right. It's also because these elections don't matter that Obama got so involved, while saying he won't.

audacity_of_bull_animated.gif

Netanyahu is a remarkable man, who showed a lot of courage in this election. I applaud him, and only hope the best for his country.

Or master of butthurt, depending on how you look at it.
Nah, he's just another Jew Nazi of the squatter nation. He's not the first and he won't be the last. Considering that he has nothing like what he needs to form a government yet, you are sure cleaning his dick for him.

Take a few ASSpirins before you go to bed tonight. It's probably goin' to be a hard day for you Islamo-terrorist ass kissers tomorrow.

Forum List

Back