Guess Who Just Kicked Obama In The Butt!

Joy that the plans of the Islamist in the White House were dealt a setback...

And, I'll include you with this refrain from Thomas Hardy:

“Thou suffering thing,
Know that thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!”
What a shame then that I don't really give a damn and neither does Obama. An election in Israel is a like an election here, it doesn't really change a thing. The Zionists still want all the land, Iran still has its poster-boy of a Jewish Nazi, and there built-in excuse for building nukes. And so it goes.

"What a shame then that I don't really give a damn and neither does Obama."
Even you must recognize what a fabrication your post is.
Not at all. We both would like to see him out of power but it changes little to nothing, he's just an asshole and there are lots of those around. And Iran, couldn't be happier since Obama doesn't like him and he's a convenient excuse for why they need the bomb. You won't understand but it's okay, the grownups do.
Quite a retreat from "I don't really give a damn and neither does Obama."
I don't really give a damn, neither does he, and there is no retreat. I would like to see Bibi go but the Squatter Nation could be lead by a dog and it would hardly be any different. The only thing that won last night was More of the Same, and it was never expected to lose. Like Sharon maybe Bibi will just stroke out. Time well tell but if Israel is happy Iran is moreso. Their enemy is still in the game and games are what we play,

"I don't really give a damn, neither does [Obama]"
" Like Sharon maybe Bibi will just stroke out."

I said this would happen once they stopped teaching logic!

What a shame then that I don't really give a damn and neither does Obama. An election in Israel is a like an election here, it doesn't really change a thing. The Zionists still want all the land, Iran still has its poster-boy of a Jewish Nazi, and there built-in excuse for building nukes. And so it goes.

"What a shame then that I don't really give a damn and neither does Obama."
Even you must recognize what a fabrication your post is.
Not at all. We both would like to see him out of power but it changes little to nothing, he's just an asshole and there are lots of those around. And Iran, couldn't be happier since Obama doesn't like him and he's a convenient excuse for why they need the bomb. You won't understand but it's okay, the grownups do.
Quite a retreat from "I don't really give a damn and neither does Obama."
I don't really give a damn, neither does he, and there is no retreat. I would like to see Bibi go but the Squatter Nation could be lead by a dog and it would hardly be any different. The only thing that won last night was More of the Same, and it was never expected to lose. Like Sharon maybe Bibi will just stroke out. Time well tell but if Israel is happy Iran is moreso. Their enemy is still in the game and games are what we play,
I said this would happen once they stopped teaching logic!
Nothing I said was illogical, you just don't know what it means.

I forgot about this thread....have the left loons finally conceded Bibi's victory? :clap:
He looks to be back in business, if he can cut the deals necessary that is.

You don't care that he won, but you hope he dies.

You should only open your mouth to change feet.

I forgot about this thread....have the left loons finally conceded Bibi's victory? :clap:
I don't really care, since it changes very little, and I said maybe he will stoke out, I didn't wish for since it hardly matters either way. You are happy, Bibi is happy, and Iran is happy. The fact that I really couldn't care less you just have to deal with. He's an asshole but he's a Zionist, which is the same thing.

Go for it. But it still isn't right to interfere with a sovereign nation's Election process. It was wrong. The Dear Leader should apologize.

He didn't interfere. Or 'interfere'.

That's a lie.....
....but...you are the NYLiar.

Prove it.

Go for it. But it still isn't right to interfere with a sovereign nation's Election process. It was wrong. The Dear Leader should apologize.

That's a lie.....

Prove it.

Some of his former henchmen were there helping to oust Netanyahu and put the Communists in power. It was very lowdown and underhanded. The Dear Leader should apologize.

So....what's the chances of said apology from this guy:

"PRESIDENT OBAMA BLAMES BUSH FOR RISE OF ISIS"
President Obama Blames Bush For Rise Of ISIS - Breitbart

ISIS arose out of the instability of the Iraq invasion, which Obama opposed. Which I opposed. Which you supported.

YOU are to blame.

Netanyahu's party won less than 30% of the seats.

How many did the Nazis win when Hitler came to power?

lolol

I don't really care, since it changes very little, and I said maybe he will stoke out, I didn't wish for since it hardly matters either way. You are happy, Bibi is happy, and Iran is happy. The fact that I really couldn't care less you just have to deal with. He's an asshole but he's a Zionist, which is the same thing.

So....how many times did you rush to post in a thread about which you now claim you have no concern with?

Reality, my poor, sad, pal, is defined by actions, not by words.

Busted.

That's a lie.....

Prove it.

That's a lie.....

Prove it.

Some of his former henchmen were there helping to oust Netanyahu and put the Communists in power. It was very lowdown and underhanded. The Dear Leader should apologize.

So....what's the chances of said apology from this guy:

"PRESIDENT OBAMA BLAMES BUSH FOR RISE OF ISIS"
President Obama Blames Bush For Rise Of ISIS - Breitbart

ISIS arose out of the instability of the Iraq invasion, which Obama opposed. Which I opposed. Which you supported.

YOU are to blame.

No, NYLiar....ISIS rushed in to fill the vacuum left by the dope in the White House, who refused to come to a status of forces agreement in Iraq that would have stymied ISIS.

1. Obama made a huge mistake in refusing to negotiate an agreement to leave US troops in Iraq.
This is the source of the problem with ISIS: they're there because we weren't.

2. "Obama's 2012 Debate Boast: I Didn't Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq

Obama then denied that he ever supported a status of forces agreement that would have left troops in Iraq:

MR. ROMNEY: [W]ith regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should have been a status of forces agreement. Did you —

PRESIDENT OBAMA: That's not true.

MR. ROMNEY: Oh, you didn't — you didn't want a status of forces agreement?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: No, but what I — what I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

"Here's one thing I've learned as commander in chief," Obama said at the end of the exchange. "You've got to be clear, both to our allies and our enemies, about where you stand and what you mean
Obama s 2012 Debate Boast I Didn t Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq The Weekly Standard

3. "This month, Colin Kahl, the senior Pentagon official in charge of Iraq policy at the time, explained why the White House insisted on Iraq’s parliament approving the changes to the SOFA.

He wrote inPolitico Magazinethat in 2011 Iraq’s prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, “told U.S. negotiators that he was willing to sign an executive memorandum of understanding that included these legal protections.

Yet this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry on U.S. forces in Iraq without a vote of Iraq’s parliament. “We believe we need a separate set of assurances from the Iraqis,” one senior U.S. defense official told The Daily Beast on Sunday. This official said this would likely be an agreement or exchange of diplomatic notes from the Iraq’s foreign ministry. “We basically need a piece of paper from them,” another U.S. official involved in the negotiations told The Daily Beast. The official didn’t explain why the parliamentary vote, so crucial three years ago, was no longer needed.”
Obama Does a U-Turn on Immunity for U.S. Troops in Iraq - The Daily Beast

4. Obama rejected it....then he denied that ISIS was a threat:

"Obama Dismisses Al-Qaeda Resurgence: They’re JV....Obama compared Al-Qaeda-linked militants in Iraq and Syria to junior varsity basketball players, downplaying their threat as small-league."
Obama Dismisses Al-Qaeda Resurgence They re JV TheBlaze.com

Netanyahu's party won less than 30% of the seats.

How many did the Nazis win when Hitler came to power?

lolol

Hey....let's compare apples to apples, and totalitarians to totalitarians.
Ask how many votes Obama got, and "How many did the Nazis win when Hitler came to power?"

So....how many times did you rush to post in a thread about which you now claim you have no concern with?
Busted.
I keep posting because you keep failing to understand, it doesn't really matter but Iran is certainly happy, their enemy is back.

Busted.
I keep posting because you keep failing to understand, it doesn't really matter but Iran is certainly happy, their enemy is back.

No, you are sorely wounded by the win that is the subject of the OP.

Your denials, diaphanous.

Not a single thing you've said is true.

Not gonna happen... at least not in your lifetime nor mine... nor that of our children nor grandchildren.

After that... who knows?... but the completion of the Reconquista, and consolidation and a firming-up of borders, followed by a period of profound peace, trade, economic and political and cultural collaboration, will all serve to give the Israelis a damned good chance of not only establishing but sustaining their re-taken homeland for many centuries.

Actually, I give the Zionists less than two Generations to go on as they are. the combination of it becoming increasingly an international pariah, the fact that a lot of younger Jews just aren't that upset about Hitler anymore and are going back to Europe, and the fact that they will have to grant equality to the Arabs eventually, the Zionist entity cannot last.

Not gonna happen... at least not in your lifetime nor mine... nor that of our children nor grandchildren.

After that... who knows?... but the completion of the Reconquista, and consolidation and a firming-up of borders, followed by a period of profound peace, trade, economic and political and cultural collaboration, will all serve to give the Israelis a damned good chance of not only establishing but sustaining their re-taken homeland for many centuries.

Actually, I give the Zionists less than two Generations to go on as they are. the combination of it becoming increasingly an international pariah, the fact that a lot of younger Jews just aren't that upset about Hitler anymore and are going back to Europe, and the fact that they will have to grant equality to the Arabs eventually, the Zionist entity cannot last.
Neither you nor I will be alive to know which of us was right.

There was nothing worse for real Americans than the election of an unqualified state senator from Illinois....

....that election inflated wind-bags like you.

actually, there was something worse. The election of a clinically retarded son of a former president who proceeded to get us into two wars and bring us the worst recession in 80 years.

Neither you nor I will be alive to know which of us was right.

You know what, I remember when people said the Whites would never give up control of South Africa and the Communist Bloc was going to be around for a long time.

There was nothing worse for real Americans than the election of an unqualified state senator from Illinois....

....that election inflated wind-bags like you.

actually, there was something worse. The election of a clinically retarded son of a former president who proceeded to get us into two wars and bring us the worst recession in 80 years.
Do you believe that?....

Forum List

Back