Guess Who Just Kicked Obama In The Butt!

As the gentlemen roudy pointed there is billions is going to the surrounding arab neighbors...none of it makes sense unless you are an arms dealer..funding both sides of a war

The last lets say 3 times who fired the first rocket? I also want you to link proof to this answer no matter where you think it leans. This will take me 1 more post to finish you off after this one. I'm keeping this very simple for you, so there is no reason not to answer. This history is irrelevant in this discussion so don't bother bringing it up.
and why should we pay for the pebbles thrown at Isreal or the bricks they throw back?
Yes, I can see how Hezbollah rockets fired into Israeli populations are just "pebbles" to a butt hurt Nazi boy like you.
I wish Hezbollah would fire a rocket up his bung hole.
If I was a Palestinian....I would fly a plane into your house
Terrorist threats like that, once they're posted, remain on the internet forever. That means 10 years from now when we've been hit again and the FBI is hunting down all wannabe terrorists, they will be kicking down your door. Maybe even sooner.

Yeah, Netanyahu kicked some Communist ass. Good for him. And it really is shameful the Communist in Chief sent his henchmen over there to help oust him. Israel is a sovereign nation. He had no right to interfere with its Election. It was wrong. Period, end of story.
Tell us some more about how wealth should be redistributed because you don't think workers are being paid enough. Who the hell do you think you're kidding? You've been exposed for the communist you are. Obama is your comrade.

I've never argued for that. And the Dear Leader should apologize for interfering with a sovereign nation's Election. That would be the right thing to do. But doing the right thing isn't his thang. So don't hold your breath.

Yeah, Netanyahu kicked some Communist ass. Good for him. And it really is shameful the Communist in Chief sent his henchmen over there to help oust him. Israel is a sovereign nation. He had no right to interfere with its Election. It was wrong. Period, end of story.

Then let's end all aid to Israel.

Tell us some more about how wealth should be redistributed because you don't think workers are being paid enough. Who the hell do you think you're kidding? You've been exposed for the communist you are. Obama is your comrade.

I've never argued for that. And the Dear Leader should apologize for interfering with a sovereign nation's Election. That would be the right thing to do. But doing the right thing isn't his thang. So don't hold your breath.
Then what did you argue? Because you sure were sounding like a commie on the Seattle thread. Please, I want to be wrong about you.

Let's end all aid to Leftists first.

Go for it. But it still isn't right to interfere with a sovereign nation's Election process. It was wrong. The Dear Leader should apologize.

The last lets say 3 times who fired the first rocket? I also want you to link proof to this answer no matter where you think it leans. This will take me 1 more post to finish you off after this one. I'm keeping this very simple for you, so there is no reason not to answer. This history is irrelevant in this discussion so don't bother bringing it up.
and why should we pay for the pebbles thrown at Isreal or the bricks they throw back?
Yes, I can see how Hezbollah rockets fired into Israeli populations are just "pebbles" to a butt hurt Nazi boy like you.
Terrorist threats like that, once they're posted, remain on the internet forever. That means 10 years from now when we've been hit again and the FBI is hunting down all wannabe terrorists, they will be kicking down your door. Maybe even sooner.

lol...ya if ever get a rocket up my bunghole you will be the first one they look for....
just because your a paranoid dont mean they aint after you

lol...ya if ever get a rocket up my bunghole you will be the first one they look for....
just because you a paranoid dont mean they aint after you
You're the one making terrorist threats online. You think they aren't watching for that? When a battering ram crashes in your door and you hear "FBI search warrant!" You'll know you fucked up. I hope it happens sooner than later.

Then what did you argue? Because you sure were sounding like a commie on the Seattle thread. Please, I want to be wrong about you.

Sometimes doing what's right can be difficult and conflicting. If that makes me a 'Communist', than so be it. I've been called 'Complicated' by more than one person.

Doing what's right should be most important to everyone. Political ideology has to take a backseat to that. But hey, that's just how i see things. I'm not perfect. I freely admit that.

You're the one making terrorist threats online. You think they aren't watching for that? When a battering ram crashes in your door and you hear "FBI search warrant!" You'll know you fucked up. I hope it happens sooner than later.

Uh, they're gonna do that anyway. Haven't you heard? '9/11 changed everything.' Police States loves thems some Police. All Americans are guilty till proven innocent now. Police States are fun, huh?

American political strategists of both parties have been working on political campaigns in other countries for decades.

And heck, we've even overthrown some when we didn't like the outcome!

Sometimes doing what's right can be difficult and conflicting. If that makes me a 'Communist', than so be it. I've been called 'Complicated' by more than one person.

Doing what's right should be most important to everyone. Political ideology has to take a backseat to that. But hey, that's just how i see things. I'm not perfect. I freely admit that.
When you suggest that government should set wages, you sound like a communist even though I really don't think you are. I'm rather unambiguous on the issue of unconstitutional interference in the private sector. Nobody ever thinks I'm a communist.

Uh, they're gonna do that anyway. Haven't you heard? '9/11 changed everything.' Police States loves thems some Police. All Americans are guilty till proven innocent now. Police States are fun, huh?
Some people deserve to be raided by the feds, like this clown. I'll feel my family is safer when he's in cuffs.

You're wrong about him.

Some people deserve to be raided by the feds, like this clown. I'll feel my family is safer when he's in cuffs.
Based on what you've written, they're coming for you long before anyone else.

ya when I fly I need to go a few hours early..oh well

Go for it. But it still isn't right to interfere with a sovereign nation's Election process. It was wrong. The Dear Leader should apologize.

He didn't interfere. Or 'interfere'.

My kids would feel safer if you did not threaten to fire rockets up my bung hole.....thats it I am calling big sis !
next time you fly...leave early....lmao

Last edited:
Israel should make their country a no fly zone for AF1. no coons allowed

Please don't suggest that skin color has anything ....anything....to do with the joy many are feeling over this outcome....

images

My kids would feel safer if you did not threaten to fire rockets up my bung hole.....thats it I am calling big sis !
next time you fly...leave early.;;;lmao
I dont think anyone threatened you with anything. Paranoid much?

Forum List

Back