Guess Who Just Kicked Obama In The Butt!

Yeah, Netanyahu kicked some Communist ass. Good for him. And it really is shameful the Communist in Chief sent his henchmen over there to help oust him. Israel is a sovereign nation. He had no right to interfere with its Election. It was wrong. Period, end of story.

Then let's end all aid to Israel.

Go for it. But it still isn't right to interfere with a sovereign nation's Election process. It was wrong. The Dear Leader should apologize.

He didn't interfere. Or 'interfere'.

That's a lie.....
....but...you are the NYLiar.

Israel should make their country a no fly zone for AF1. no coons allowed

Please don't suggest that skin color has anything ....anything....to do with the joy many are feeling over this outcome....

images
Joy, at what, more of the same? It's Israel, were you expecting peace to break out?

Yeah, Netanyahu kicked some Communist ass. Good for him. And it really is shameful the Communist in Chief sent his henchmen over there to help oust him. Israel is a sovereign nation. He had no right to interfere with its Election. It was wrong. Period, end of story.

Go for it. But it still isn't right to interfere with a sovereign nation's Election process. It was wrong. The Dear Leader should apologize.

That's a lie.....

Prove it.

Please don't suggest that skin color has anything ....anything....to do with the joy many are feeling over this outcome....

images
Joy, at what, more of the same? It's Israel, were you expecting peace to break out?

Joy that the plans of the Islamist in the White House were dealt a setback...

And, I'll include you with this refrain from Thomas Hardy:

“Thou suffering thing,
Know that thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!”

That's a lie.....

Prove it.

Post #2, you dolt

That's a lie.....

Prove it.

Post #2, you dolt

I'm not digging up post #2 because I know it doesn't prove he interfered because he didn't.

Oh, wow.....

Sending his lap dogs to Israel to see that Netanyahu loses, and that would support his sell-out Iran deal....

....Obama just took one in the tail!!!

"JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has declared victory after a tight national election appeared to give him the upper hand in forming the country's next coalition government.

In a statement released on Twitter, Netanyahu says that "against all odds" his Likud party and the nationalist camp secured a "great victory."
My Way News - Israel s Netanyahu declares victory in tight race

Who cares, do we live in Israel and why should we care, let alone Obama. He stood his ground and that's what he should have done. I feel for the dumb voters like those in this country who vote these conservative war loving nuts in and then whine when they go crazy.
I feel for the retards who voted in the most anti American president ever.

Hey don't rile up the Reaganites.
I am referring to the Obutholes.

That's a lie.....

Prove it.

Post #2, you dolt

I'm not digging up post #2 because I know it doesn't prove he interfered because he didn't.

Fine....let's leave it that you are a congenital, inveterate, liar.

That's a lie.....

Prove it.

Post #2, you dolt

All of your posts are number 2. Could you be more specific?

That's a lie.....

Prove it.

Post #2, you dolt

Prove it.

images

“Thou suffering thing,
What a shame then that I don't really give a damn and neither does Obama. An election in Israel is a like an election here, it doesn't really change a thing. The Zionists still want all the land, Iran still has its poster-boy of a Jewish Nazi, and there built-in excuse for building nukes. And so it goes.

That's a lie.....

Prove it.

Post #2, you dolt

Prove it.
She already did. You've been pwned by a girl. Enjoy.

images

“Thou suffering thing,
What a shame then that I don't really give a damn and neither does Obama. An election in Israel is a like an election here, it doesn't really change a thing. The Zionists still want all the land, Iran still has its poster-boy of a Jewish Nazi, and there built-in excuse for building nukes. And so it goes.

"What a shame then that I don't really give a damn and neither does Obama."
Even you must recognize what a fabrication your post is.

That's a lie.....

Prove it.

That's a lie.....

Prove it.

Some of his former henchmen were there helping to oust Netanyahu and put the Communists in power. It was very lowdown and underhanded. The Dear Leader should apologize.

images

“Thou suffering thing,

Not at all. We both would like to see him out of power but it changes little to nothing, he's just an asshole and there are lots of those around. And Iran, couldn't be happier since Obama doesn't like him and he's a convenient excuse for why they need the bomb. You won't understand but it's okay, the grownups do.

Terrorist threats like that, once they're posted, remain on the internet forever. That means 10 years from now when we've been hit again and the FBI is hunting down all wannabe terrorists, they will be kicking down your door. Maybe even sooner.

lol...ya if ever get a rocket up my bunghole you will be the first one they look for....
just because you a paranoid dont mean they aint after you
You're the one making terrorist threats online. You think they aren't watching for that? When a battering ram crashes in your door and you hear "FBI search warrant!" You'll know you fucked up. I hope it happens sooner than later.

Uh, they're gonna do that anyway. Haven't you heard? '9/11 changed everything.' Police States loves thems some Police. All Americans are guilty till proven innocent now. Police States are fun, huh?
Some people deserve to be raided by the feds, like this clown. I'll feel my family is safer when he's in cuffs.
Based on what you've written, they're coming for you long before anyone else.
they will come for eminem first...I am only public enemy mumber 9

(eminem)
fuck money
i dont rap for dead presidents
id rather see the president dead
its never been said but i set precedence

Read more: Immortal Technique - Bush Knocked Down The Towers Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Let's be real, it was bush league B.S. the way the American President interfered with a sovereign nation's Election process. Shame on him. WTG Netanyahu!

images

“Thou suffering thing,

Not at all. We both would like to see him out of power but it changes little to nothing, he's just an asshole and there are lots of those around. And Iran, couldn't be happier since Obama doesn't like him and he's a convenient excuse for why they need the bomb. You won't understand but it's okay, the grownups do.

Quite a retreat from "I don't really give a damn and neither does Obama."

Confederate General Wise, running from Union General Cox, refused to call it 'retreat,' called it, 'a retrograde movement.'

Perhaps I should say 'nice retrograde movement you've made.'

That's a lie.....

Prove it.

That's a lie.....

Prove it.

Some of his former henchmen were there helping to oust Netanyahu and put the Communists in power. It was very lowdown and underhanded. The Dear Leader should apologize.

So....what's the chances of said apology from this guy:

"PRESIDENT OBAMA BLAMES BUSH FOR RISE OF ISIS"
President Obama Blames Bush For Rise Of ISIS - Breitbart

“Thou suffering thing,

Quite a retreat from "I don't really give a damn and neither does Obama."
I don't really give a damn, neither does he, and there is no retreat. I would like to see Bibi go but the Squatter Nation could be lead by a dog and it would hardly be any different. The only thing that won last night was More of the Same, and it was never expected to lose. Like Sharon maybe Bibi will just stroke out. Time well tell but if Israel is happy Iran is moreso. Their enemy is still in the game and games are what we play,

Forum List

Back