Guess Who Just Kicked Obama In The Butt!

0-bibi-copy.jpg

Yeah right. Sure. Anything you say.
There is one country in the middle east that maintains rule of law and rights of minorities. No, it isn't Egypt.

Uh, huh. The one that keeps minorities behind fences and routinely bombs their neighborhoods.

Look out, everyone, it's the cannibal argument.

It's the one that said what the Whites were doing to the blacks in South Africa and Rhodesia was okay because, gosh, darn, some of those black ruled countries are worse! Some of them are even run by CANNIBALS!

So essentially, we are supposed to turn a blind eye to what the Zionists are doing because some of those Arab nations are worse.

No one bought that with South Africa, and no one is buying it with Israel.
We're discussing Israel, not Rhodesia. If you want to discuss Rhodesia please start another thread.

Ahhhhh... right... sheep, who did not learn the lesson of the Holocaust, and who would rather suck Arab xxxx than fight.

The brave people of Israel fight for them, too - even if these Benedict Arnolds and Sissy-Marys don't deserve it.

Here's the problem. They all learned the WRONG lesson from the Holocaust. THe problem with Zionism is that they they are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat on someone else.

It isn't appealing.
Please post the gas chambers and conentration camps in Israel.

We got bigger problems, so you can get over it. btw.. Why aren't you complaining about the billions going to egypt, Pakistan and all of these terrorists nations that hate our guts and want to kill us Americans? Of all nations why Israel? Yup, you are now thinking you need to shut up and let this go, and you are correct in doing so. You can thank me later.
I did butthead

Cool. Now you can explain how Israel being attacked and being threatened by every arab nation isn't worthy of this help of a measly 3 billion and is in the same class as Pakistan and Iran. Wuold you rather we station carriers and destroyers over there and do all the bombing for them every time they get a missile headed their way? Or how about we spend a measily 3 biillion and let them defend themselves? That's a justifiable cause than say green energy or funding terrorists in Pakistan. Right? I expect a educated answer.
As the gentlemen roudy pointed there is billions is going to the surrounding arab neighbors...none of it makes sense unless you are an arms dealer..funding both sides of a war

The last lets say 3 times who fired the first rocket? I also want you to link proof to this answer no matter where you think it leans. This will take me 1 more post to finish you off after this one. I'm keeping this very simple for you, so there is no reason not to answer. This history is irrelevant in this discussion so don't bother bringing it up.
and why should we pay for the pebbles thrown at Isreal or the bricks they throw back?
Yes, I can see how Hezbollah rockets fired into Israeli populations are just "pebbles" to a butt hurt Nazi boy like you.

I did butthead

Cool. Now you can explain how Israel being attacked and being threatened by every arab nation isn't worthy of this help of a measly 3 billion and is in the same class as Pakistan and Iran. Wuold you rather we station carriers and destroyers over there and do all the bombing for them every time they get a missile headed their way? Or how about we spend a measily 3 biillion and let them defend themselves? That's a justifiable cause than say green energy or funding terrorists in Pakistan. Right? I expect a educated answer.
As the gentlemen roudy pointed there is billions is going to the surrounding arab neighbors...none of it makes sense unless you are an arms dealer..funding both sides of a war

The last lets say 3 times who fired the first rocket? I also want you to link proof to this answer no matter where you think it leans. This will take me 1 more post to finish you off after this one. I'm keeping this very simple for you, so there is no reason not to answer. This history is irrelevant in this discussion so don't bother bringing it up.
and why should we pay for the pebbles thrown at Isreal or the bricks they throw back?
Yes, I can see how Hezbollah rockets fired into Israeli populations are just "pebbles" to a butt hurt Nazi boy like you.
I wish Hezbollah would fire a rocket up his bung hole.

"State Department-Funded Group Bankrolling Anti-Bibi Campaign

A U.S. State Department-funded group is financing an Israeli campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and has hired former Obama aides to help with its grassroots organizing efforts."
State Department-Funded Group Bankrolling Anti-Bibi Campaign Washington Free Beacon

First imagine that there must be a law against this....

....then imagine we had a real DoJ.
Political affiliations aside, we should not be interfering in the elections of other countries like this.

I wish Hezbollah would fire a rocket up his bung hole.
If I was a Palestinian....I would fly a plane into your house

Yeah, Netanyahu kicked some Communist ass. Good for him. And it really is shameful the Communist in Chief sent his henchmen over there to help oust him. Israel is a sovereign nation. He had no right to interfere with its Election. It was wrong. Period, end of story.

If obama can be out maneuvered by a harmless Jew, just think what the ayatollah will get away with at the iran negotiating table...

Ahhhhh... right... sheep, who did not learn the lesson of the Holocaust, and who would rather suck Arab xxxx than fight.

The brave people of Israel fight for them, too - even if these Benedict Arnolds and Sissy-Marys don't deserve it.

Here's the problem. They all learned the WRONG lesson from the Holocaust. THe problem with Zionism is that they they are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat on someone else.

It isn't appealing.
Please post the gas chambers and conentration camps in Israel.
510848080.jpg

And they are slightly more subtle, shot while trying to escape. Same old Nazis however.

Yeah, Netanyahu kicked some Communist ass. Good for him. And it really is shameful the Communist in Chief sent his henchmen over there to help oust him. Israel is a sovereign nation. He had no right to interfere with its Election. It was wrong. Period, end of story.
Tell us some more about how wealth should be redistributed because you don't think workers are being paid enough. Who the hell do you think you're kidding? You've been exposed for the communist you are. Obama is your comrade.

Forum List

Back