Gun Control Legislation Will Stop Americans From Possessing "Illegal" Guns

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
This is the democrat's line. Outlaw automatic weapons and shootings with these weapons won't happen anymore because Americans won't have the illegal weapons or be able to obtain them, because they will be illegal. It is written in stone, can't happen. Well, I just had to laugh when I read the below referenced story. Of course, most of us know that Kamala Harris had told Oprah that if someone broke into her house she would shoot them. Recently she was asked what kind of a gun Kamala Harris owns, and she said it was a Glock and has had it for "quite some time". Well, Harris lives in California and California has a law against many glocks, which is currently under review by courts. So, how can Harris be in possession of a gun which is mostly illegal to have in California? And, if she has one, how many other people have them? Kind of negates their whole narrative on gun control.

This is the democrat's line. Outlaw automatic weapons and shootings with these weapons won't happen anymore because Americans won't have the illegal weapons or be able to obtain them, because they will be illegal. It is written in stone, can't happen. Well, I just had to laugh when I read the below referenced story. Of course, most of us know that Kamala Harris had told Oprah that if someone broke into her house she would shoot them. Recently she was asked what kind of a gun Kamala Harris owns, and she said it was a Glock and has had it for "quite some time". Well, Harris lives in California and California has a law against many glocks, which is currently under review by courts. So, how can Harris be in possession of a gun which is mostly illegal to have in California? And, if she has one, how many other people have them? Kind of negates their whole narrative on gun control.

The only way to stop criminals from using guns to commit crimes is by taking away the guns of everyone else?
That's like taking out the teeth of all of the sheep to prevent wolf attacks.

Last edited:
The only way to stop criminals from using guns to commit crimes is by taking away the guns of everyone else.
That's like taking out the teeth of all of the sheep to prevent wolf attacks.

Of course, the one alternative would be to return society back to a time when gun violence wasn't so much a problem and kids took guns to school and teachers taught gun safety in the classroom, guns were everywhere, half the TV shows were about guns and often had the word gun in their name!

By attacking the real cause of excessive gun violence: liberal policy and leftist/progressive ideology and indoctrination.

Forum List

Back