Gun Control Marchers have no idea about guns

Sorry but it's a waste of time tell these fascists anything like this. They don't care. Not one of them can or will answer how banning AR-15 rifles will stop crime. Not one.

And the grumpy-old-man Butthurt continues. Day two.

How many more butts must hurt? How much longer can the rabble tolerate the existence of the First Amendment?

Poor saps. :itsok:

Answer the question.

It's your strawman --- you answer it. Ain't my job.

Sorry but it's a waste of time tell these fascists anything like this. They don't care. Not one of them can or will answer how banning AR-15 rifles will stop crime. Not one.

How many more butts must hurt? How much longer can the rabble tolerate the existence of the First Amendment?

Answer the question.

Classic! Refuses to to give an honest answer so he pretends to point at the straw man. Classic I tell you, classic!

Answer the question.

Classic! Refuses to to give an honest answer so he pretends to point at the straw man. Classic I tell you, classic!

A 'straw man' is indeed a classic fallacy. Looks like you have no clue what it means.

What it means is you trot out a premise that the other party never articulated and then demand that party defend what you yourself just brought up.

How stupid do you have to be to think that would work?

Answer the question.

A 'straw man' is indeed a classic fallacy. Looks like you have no clue what it means.

What it means is you trot out a premise that the other party never articulated and then demand that party defend what you yourself just brought up.

Several of your ilk have called for banning the AR-15 rifle. Yet none of you can "articulate" how that will prevent murders when there are hundreds of other rifles just as powerful that will still be available. What's the matter? Why can't you tell us what that will solve?

Now in classic liberalese, he'll probably demand I show him where anyone said that!

upload_2018-3-25_13-52-26.png

I was able to catch up on some of the speeches and so forth last night. CSPAN had a bunch of it, and there were interviews here and there on the news.

The Stoneman Douglas team did a fantastic job of getting up there and saying their piece. I'd like to see any of you get in front of 800,000 people and live tv cameras and do as well. I hope the notoriety doesn't overwhelm them, as it does so many kids who get into the celebrity circuit.

I am grateful not to be Emma Gonzalez's parents. Imagine taking the car keys from her for a week. Holy God. Great activist, pure fight and full of heart all at the same time. (Why does everyone call her a lesbian though?)

Ariana Grande was so excited, she forgot her pants.

A very peaceful, powerful protest march. I'm so glad it stayed peaceful and I'm super glad so many people came out to show their support. It's a long time to November, though, so it's up to all of us who care about this to keep the momentum going. Those kids have got to get crackin on their SAT's and college applications.
There were only 200 grand ....
'March for Our Lives' crowd smaller than expected: report
I went with the USA Today article, first one that came up.
200,000 is plenty, though.
March for Our Lives organizers estimate 800,000 protesters attended the gun-control demonstration in Washington, D.C., on Saturday.
March for Our Lives could be the biggest single-day protest in D.C.'s history
organizers love to estimate on the high side. this march did more harm than good. No effort to convince anyone but the faithful
I see it as an effort to motivate people who have never given it much thought before. I don't know why you think it did "more harm than good," though, if it was as ineffective as you say.

I was able to catch up on some of the speeches and so forth last night. CSPAN had a bunch of it, and there were interviews here and there on the news.

The Stoneman Douglas team did a fantastic job of getting up there and saying their piece. I'd like to see any of you get in front of 800,000 people and live tv cameras and do as well. I hope the notoriety doesn't overwhelm them, as it does so many kids who get into the celebrity circuit.

I am grateful not to be Emma Gonzalez's parents. Imagine taking the car keys from her for a week. Holy God. Great activist, pure fight and full of heart all at the same time. (Why does everyone call her a lesbian though?)

A very peaceful, powerful protest march. I'm so glad it stayed peaceful and I'm super glad so many people came out to show their support. It's a long time to November, though, so it's up to all of us who care about this to keep the momentum going. Those kids have got to get crackin on their SAT's and college applications.
March for Our Lives organizers estimate 800,000 protesters attended the gun-control demonstration in Washington, D.C., on Saturday.
organizers love to estimate on the high side. this march did more harm than good. No effort to convince anyone but the faithful
I see it as an effort to motivate people who have never given it much thought before. I don't know why you think it did "more harm than good," though, if it was as ineffective as you say.
You aren't capable of seeing it.

Answer the question.

Several of your ilk have called for banning the AR-15 rifle. Yet none of you can "articulate" how that will prevent murders when there are hundreds of other rifles just as powerful that will still be available. What's the matter? Why can't you tell us what that will solve?

Now in classic liberalese, he'll probably demand I show him where anyone said that!
I see what you're up to today, Mike. Jc's tried and true troll tactic of asking a question and when anyone takes the time to answer it, you simply ignore it and continue to DISHONESTLY say the poster won't answer the question.
Well, fuck that. I'm not wasting my time on anymore of those games with you. You want to start engaging like someone with a brain, you can explain why you don't think I have given you an answer.

Are we any closer to a solution? Do you think hate filled cussing contributes to national dialogue and promotes discovery of common ground......I dont

Are we any closer to a solution? Do you think hate filled cussing contributes to national dialogue and promotes discovery of common ground......I dont
There is no making nice with these people. You need to realize that. They lie cheat and steal and don't give a damn about civil rights or common ground.

You're asking ME that after using a power word once?
Don't give me the old "let's behave like a lady" shit.
When the boys are calling me every name in the book I can reply in kind if I wish.

When the boys are calling me every name in the book I can reply in kind if I wish.
Made no reference to anything you said.....was talking strictly about the march......so you can drop the aggrieved party act

Made no reference to anything you said.....was talking strictly about the march......so you can drop the aggrieved party act
Just got this from one of the participants in this discussion in convo:
I just put your kunt lying ass on ignore. Burn in hell you deceitful lying whore.

I watched as much of the coverage of the D.C program as I was able--missed a lot, for sure, but I certainly didn't hear any swearing, or even see it on any signs.

Here's another good one showing these stupid .................s have no idea what they are banning, let alone why.

LIBERALS WANT TO BAN GUNS THAT DON’T EXIST
Including the AK-17 – a screw off nozzle fully semi automatic hacksaw uzi with a bullet button and detachable knife.
Liberals Want to Ban Guns That Don’t Exist

Just got this from one of the participants in this discussion in convo:
I just put your kunt lying ass on ignore. Burn in hell you deceitful lying whore.

I watched as much of the coverage of the D.C program as I was able--missed a lot, for sure, but I certainly didn't hear any swearing, or even see it on any signs.
Carry on in your bubble of denial.......

❣️Patriot Lexi❣️ on Twitter
View attachment 184605

We told you before leftist degenrates have no clue what an assault rifle is or isn't .
They can't answer they attack, they are mean vicious pricks who prove theirselves over and over and over as to how ignorant , mean, violent they really are. While having the audacity to try and flip their behavior onto a non leftist bunch of people.

These people are freaks, they are vindictive and two faced hypocritical whores.

This is what an assault rifle is braindead's

what do you need to know about an AR-15 when it's aimed at you, conspiracy freak?

Answer the question.

Quote me a post where *I* said that, or anything else, and I'll defend it.

Until then you can cram your strawmen back up your ass whence they came. Understand?
Or are you too stupid to navigate even that? Hm?

Forum List

Back