Gun Control Marchers have no idea about guns

I went with the USA Today article, first one that came up.
200,000 is plenty, though.
March for Our Lives organizers estimate 800,000 protesters attended the gun-control demonstration in Washington, D.C., on Saturday.
March for Our Lives could be the biggest single-day protest in D.C.'s history
organizers love to estimate on the high side. this march did more harm than good. No effort to convince anyone but the faithful
I see it as an effort to motivate people who have never given it much thought before. I don't know why you think it did "more harm than good," though, if it was as ineffective as you say.
Are we any closer to a solution? Do you think hate filled cussing contributes to national dialogue and promotes discovery of common ground......I dont
There is no making nice with these people. You need to realize that. They lie cheat and steal and don't give a damn about civil rights or common ground.

This from the asscrack who can't find enough honesty to concede his own strawman. :fu:

organizers love to estimate on the high side. this march did more harm than good. No effort to convince anyone but the faithful
I see it as an effort to motivate people who have never given it much thought before. I don't know why you think it did "more harm than good," though, if it was as ineffective as you say.
Are we any closer to a solution? Do you think hate filled cussing contributes to national dialogue and promotes discovery of common ground......I dont
You're asking ME that after using a power word once?
Don't give me the old "let's behave like a lady" shit.
When the boys are calling me every name in the book I can reply in kind if I wish.
Made no reference to anything you said.....was talking strictly about the march......so you can drop the aggrieved party act
Just got this from one of the participants in this discussion in convo:
I just put your kunt lying ass on ignore. Burn in hell you deceitful lying whore.

I watched as much of the coverage of the D.C program as I was able--missed a lot, for sure, but I certainly didn't hear any swearing, or even see it on any signs.

Typical.
As I noted yesterday this is why I put this asscrack on Ignore long ago. He's not honest enough to come up with a legitimate argument so why waste one's time. Fuck him.

When the boys are calling me every name in the book I can reply in kind if I wish.
Made no reference to anything you said.....was talking strictly about the march......so you can drop the aggrieved party act
I just put your kunt lying ass on ignore. Burn in hell you deceitful lying whore.

I watched as much of the coverage of the D.C program as I was able--missed a lot, for sure, but I certainly didn't hear any swearing, or even see it on any signs.

Typical.
As I noted yesterday this is why I put this asscrack on Ignore long ago. He's not honest enough to come up with a legitimate argument so why waste one's time. Fuck him.
Geez, who would I scold if I put guys like him on Ignore? I like swinging the umbrella now and then.

Typical.
Geez, who would I scold if I put guys like him on Ignore? I like swinging the umbrella now and then.

I like to watch you do it too. :rock:

But you could aim higher. He's strictly low-hanging fruit. Fuck him.

I was able to catch up on some of the speeches and so forth last night. CSPAN had a bunch of it, and there were interviews here and there on the news.

The Stoneman Douglas team did a fantastic job of getting up there and saying their piece. I'd like to see any of you get in front of 800,000 people and live tv cameras and do as well. I hope the notoriety doesn't overwhelm them, as it does so many kids who get into the celebrity circuit.

I am grateful not to be Emma Gonzalez's parents. Imagine taking the car keys from her for a week. Holy God. Great activist, pure fight and full of heart all at the same time. (Why does everyone call her a lesbian though?)

Ariana Grande was so excited, she forgot her pants.

A very peaceful, powerful protest march. I'm so glad it stayed peaceful and I'm super glad so many people came out to show their support. It's a long time to November, though, so it's up to all of us who care about this to keep the momentum going. Those kids have got to get crackin on their SAT's and college applications.

Yeah, umm, can you share with us a video of the kids from that school who still support gun rights and disagree with the slander that the whole thing was the NRAs fault?

That would be helpful as I am getting the impression that this was not driven by the kids but by adults interested in pushing a gun grabber agenda using kids for an emotional shield.

Thanks.

And the grumpy-old-man Butthurt continues. Day two.

How many more butts must hurt? How much longer can the rabble tolerate the existence of the First Amendment?

Poor saps. :itsok:
Usually you are a pretty smart poster, but this post makes no sense.

You are, in effect, admitting the post is correct?

Is your position, yes, the OP is right, but it doesn't matter, b/c any ban on guns is a good ban?

Actually I didn't click the OP's video or attachment, nor did I consider its content as far as any "gun bans", if that's what it says. I'm addressing the emotionally-based irrationality of its presentation --- which is exactly what the term "Butthurt" refers to. Same as it did yesterday for the same hysterical butthurt.

There's nothing "correct" in such an approach. And my mockery thereof drives that home.

When and if this hair-on-fire brigade starts posting reason and rationality, they'll be addressed on that same basis. Until them they're laughed at, as they richly deserve.

Long story short, I'm taking the approach I always do, the first immediate question being, is the argument rational? When it is not, that's my starting point.

---- and you'd have to be wilfully blind to claim not to see it, upon even a cursory glance at the OP:

leftist degenrates

they are mean vicious pricks who prove theirselves over and over and over as to how ignorant , mean, violent they really are.

These people are freaks, they are vindictive and two faced hypocritical whores.

There's nothing there *BUT* emotional hair-on-fire Butthurt. I don't see any mention at all of "gun bans". Just more obnoxious whining carried over from yesterday's attacks on the children.

And if the OP here isn't enough to demonstrate a standing pattern of emotionally-contrived Butthurt, I refer you to the OP's previous thread, "Dear David Hogg, You're a Lying Opportunistic Insufferable Little Toe Rag". And I'm in no way making that title up.

Forum List

Back