gun control - new poll

Trump is willing too -

Poll: Majority of Republicans Supports ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban

blood pressure medicine sales must be over the top ........

:aargh:
Okay I have a question. Which weapon below should be legal and which one will you want to ban?

31399-DEFAULT-l.jpg Standard-1.jpg

Trump is willing too -

Okay I have a question. Which weapon below should be legal and which one will you want to ban?

View attachment 273401 View attachment 273402

I dont plan to buy anymore guns of any type. In fact I've given away 13 guns from the low end of my collection since Christmas, soooooooo

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

apparently, neither does Trump and the new wave of Republicans from the survey ..

deal with it princess -:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump is willing too -

I dont plan to buy anymore guns of any type. In fact I've given away 13 guns from the low end of my collection since Christmas, soooooooo

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

apparently, neither does Trump and the new wave of Republicans from the survey ..

So you are the one who wants to ban all guns, this is what the reason why normal US citizens hate your fucking guts.

To stop drunk drivers killing sober drivers let's ban sober drivers.
That's gun control logic.

Trump is willing too -

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

By the way, isnt President Trump running this country and military? If we all gave up our guns, what is to stop him becoming a dictator? Or are you really that stupid?

Trump is willing too -

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

So you are the one who wants to ban all guns, this is what the reason why normal US citizens hate your fucking guts.

DERP DIDDY DERP DERP ---- ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

comprehension escapes you huh ?

Trump is willing too -

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

By the way, isnt President Trump running this country and military? If we all gave up our guns, what is to stop him becoming a dictator? Or are you really that stupid?
Checks and balances.

Trump is willing too -

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

Checks and balances.
That is one hell of a naive perspective.

Trump is willing too -

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

Checks and balances.
2nd amendment asshole.

Trump is willing too -

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

Checks and balances.

Sure, if your welfare check is in the mail, your balance will soon go up.

Trump is willing too -

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

Checks and balances.
That is one hell of a naive perspective.

Seems to be working fine.

Trump is willing too -

We should immediately stop the sale of any semi auto rifle that can hold large capacity magazines.
Not gonna happen.

Trump is willing too -

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

Checks and balances.
2nd amendment asshole.
When has that stopped tyranny? Checks and balances stops tyranny.

Forum List

Back