gun control - new poll

THE TIDE IS TURNING ON RW MORONS --

keep your powder dry girls !

Okay I have a question. Which weapon below should be legal and which one will you want to ban?

View attachment 273401 View attachment 273402

I dont plan to buy anymore guns of any type. In fact I've given away 13 guns from the low end of my collection since Christmas, soooooooo

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

apparently, neither does Trump and the new wave of Republicans from the survey ..

deal with it princess -:abgg2q.jpg:
By the way, isnt President Trump running this country and military? If we all gave up our guns, what is to stop him becoming a dictator? Or are you really that stupid?
Checks and balances.
That is one hell of a naive perspective.

Seems to be working fine.
So, the guy who is in control of the most powerful military the world has ever known is "checked" by less than 1000 farts sitting around bullshitting everybody?

What if he says "fuck you" to Congress? Then what?

There must be no end to your naivety.

I dont plan to buy anymore guns of any type. In fact I've given away 13 guns from the low end of my collection since Christmas, soooooooo

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

apparently, neither does Trump and the new wave of Republicans from the survey ..

By the way, isnt President Trump running this country and military? If we all gave up our guns, what is to stop him becoming a dictator? Or are you really that stupid?
Checks and balances.

So, the guy who is in control of the most powerful military the world has ever known is "checked" by less than 1000 farts sitting around bullshitting everybody?

The military are the best we have. They don’t follow dictators. You insult our military.

Checks and balances.

The military are the best we have. They don’t follow dictators. You insult our military.
Are you willing to bet everything on that?

I'm not. And history is with me.

Trump is willing too -

Poll: Majority of Republicans Supports ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban

blood pressure medicine sales must be over the top ........

:aargh:
Okay I have a question. Which weapon below should be legal and which one will you want to ban?

It doesn't matter if it makes sense. The facts are people are going to support these bans as long as we do nothing else. They want to believe they have done something. No, it will make no difference but unless someone comes up with a different plan they are going to happen again.

And then without a better answer when those fail people are going to support even more restrictions.

Checks and balances.

Yes I am. When has our military ever turned on the constitution? You insult our military.

Trump is willing too -

Nice try.

In 1996, congress debated the crime bill and the assault weapons ban.

I remember the debate well. I was 39 years old and baffled by the legislative tactics waged by the pro gun members of congress. The debate got tossed like Brer Rabbit into the briar patch of cosmetics.

The 12 round clip but not the 15 round clip. Flash suppressors. The length of grips.

As if not directly addressing the firing system and the rate of fire. Not confiscating guns. Not denying the Right of the citizen to keep and bear arms. Your capacity for self defense will not be surrendered. But an open and honest debate on the virtues of a weapon that can mow people down like St. Valentines Day in Chicago.

Sporting weapons are off the table. Open carry is on the table.

The national gun crisis is a real thing no matter the motive. The one thing all mass shootings have in common is the gun. When nine people are killed and 26 wounded in under a minute it begs the question, what other device designed as a lethal weapon could possibly wreck so much carnage?

Last edited:
Trump is willing too -

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

I feel you are to unstable to own weapons. Just look at some of your outrageous posts. I am concerned.
Do you live in a red flag state?

Yes I am. When has our military ever turned on the constitution? You insult our military.
Well, like I said, you can go put your faith in the angels running the EU and simply ignore the FACT that politicians are all narcissists and will never stop grabbing power.

The only reason the constitution has not been wholesale voided is because we are armed---for now.

If Trump falls for this trap you leftist will get the impeachment you so desire. So guess what I doubt Trump will do it.

Trump is willing too -

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

Three words for you liberal fascists.... Go Fuck Yourself....

Trump is willing too -

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

I feel you are to unstable to own weapons. Just look at some of your outrageous posts. I am concerned.
Do you live in a red flag state?

OH YEAH, I'M UNSTABLE AS HELL !

RW gun nuts dressed up like soldiers playing tough guy make me nervous - slide your candy ass down to Texas and let me show you.

Trump is willing too -

It doesn't matter if it makes sense. The facts are people are going to support these bans as long as we do nothing else. They want to believe they have done something. No, it will make no difference but unless someone comes up with a different plan they are going to happen again.

And then without a better answer when those fail people are going to support even more restrictions.
Doing something to make you feel better? by disarming everyone.. You really are a fucking idiot..

If Trump falls for this trap you leftist will get the impeachment you so desire. So guess what I doubt Trump will do it.

he already said he would - just lube him up with a little border control, and he'll turn on you so fast your butt will suck wind -

stick around the show is just starting ...

There's nothing "new" here, just the same redundant agitprop we get from bed wetting leftist parasites every time a shooting happens that the apparatchiks seek to exploit for political gain.

You turds are almost too boring anymore to even make fun of.

he already said he would - just lube him up with a little border control, and he'll turn on you so fast your butt will suck wind -

stick around the show is just starting ...
How many times has he played you leftist? but if he does he knows not one anti trumper is going to support him and leftist will get the impeachment they want. You guys claim to be smart lol

Forum List

Back