gun control - new poll

Okay I have a question. Which weapon below should be legal and which one will you want to ban?

View attachment 273401 View attachment 273402

I dont plan to buy anymore guns of any type. In fact I've given away 13 guns from the low end of my collection since Christmas, soooooooo

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

apparently, neither does Trump and the new wave of Republicans from the survey ..

deal with it princess -:abgg2q.jpg:
By the way, isnt President Trump running this country and military? If we all gave up our guns, what is to stop him becoming a dictator? Or are you really that stupid?
Checks and balances.
2nd amendment asshole.
An AWB does not violate the 2nd Amendment, asshole.

YES, it most certainly does.

First of all, while no right is without restriction, the Bill of Rights, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 9th and 10th amendments prohibit any federal weapons laws at all.

Then there is the fact the founders wrote the constitution with citizen soldiers in mind. There is not supposed to even be a standing federal military at all, and they wanted all homes to have military grade weapons.

There also is no such thing as an assault weapon, and historically pistols, shotguns, and small rifles have all been assault weapons at different time. The modern definition of an assault weapon is full auto, and there are no full auto weapons available new and without extensive licenses and checks, so any so called assault weapon ban is a hoax intended to band something entirely different.

There are already 30 million or so firearms the proposed bans would impact, and none of those are going to be turned in.
So are you actually going to support an illegal civil war just to accomplish a feel good ban that won't improve a single thing?
Anyone intent on mass murder/suicide, is not going to be deterred in the least by an AWB.

2nd amendment asshole.
Yeah, it does.

Common use. See Heller.
We've had a federal AWB before.

So there you go.

Not unconstitutional.

Heller was not about an AWB. It was about handguns.
Heller was deciding (among other things) the issue of whether handguns can be banned. The ruling was that the 2nd protects weapons in common use.

Case of McDonald vs City of Chicago

McDonald v. City of Chicago | law case
See post 59.

Since AWB's are in place in seven states and the District of Columbia, they are proof that an AWB is not unconstitutional.

I dont plan to buy anymore guns of any type. In fact I've given away 13 guns from the low end of my collection since Christmas, soooooooo

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

apparently, neither does Trump and the new wave of Republicans from the survey ..

By the way, isnt President Trump running this country and military? If we all gave up our guns, what is to stop him becoming a dictator? Or are you really that stupid?
Checks and balances.
2nd amendment asshole.

YES, it most certainly does.

First of all, while no right is without restriction, the Bill of Rights, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 9th and 10th amendments prohibit any federal weapons laws at all.

Then there is the fact the founders wrote the constitution with citizen soldiers in mind. There is not supposed to even be a standing federal military at all, and they wanted all homes to have military grade weapons.

There also is no such thing as an assault weapon, and historically pistols, shotguns, and small rifles have all been assault weapons at different time. The modern definition of an assault weapon is full auto, and there are no full auto weapons available new and without extensive licenses and checks, so any so called assault weapon ban is a hoax intended to band something entirely different.

There are already 30 million or so firearms the proposed bans would impact, and none of those are going to be turned in.
So are you actually going to support an illegal civil war just to accomplish a feel good ban that won't improve a single thing?
Anyone intent on mass murder/suicide, is not going to be deterred in the least by an AWB.
The last federal AWB did not require anyone to turn in their existing guns. You have been jacked up by your propagandists with this bullshit "DERE CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ ZOMG!!!!" horseshit.

if one knows this information, why would one repeat it?

Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia

"Effects[edit]

Total deaths in US mass shootings (defined as 3+ people shot and killed in one incident, excluding the perpetrator(s), at a public place, excluding gang-related killings) from 1982 to 2017, according to Mother Jones.[27]
Violence[edit]
A 2017 review found that the ban did not have a significant effect on firearm homicides.[28]

A 2014 study found no impacts on homicide rates with an assault weapon ban.[29] A 2014 book published by Oxford University Press noted that "There is no compelling evidence that [the ban] saved lives".[30][31]

A 2013 study showed that the expiration of the FAWB in 2004 "led to immediate violence increases within areas of Mexico located close to American states where sales of assault weapons became legal. The estimated effects are sizable... the additional homicides stemming from the FAWB expiration represent 21% of all homicides in these municipalities during 2005 and 2006."[32]"

you just can't educate a leftist.

If Trump falls for this trap you leftist will get the impeachment you so desire. So guess what I doubt Trump will do it.

he already said he would - just lube him up with a little border control, and he'll turn on you so fast your butt will suck wind -

stick around the show is just starting ...
How many times has he played you leftist? but if he does he knows not one anti trumper is going to support him and leftist will get the impeachment they want. You guys claim to be smart lol

Trump plays you RW morons a hell of a lot more than he does the left -

when voters start standing on Congressional Republican nut sacks wearing gun control boots, TRUMP WILL FOLD just like he always does.

its on the way ...........

Trump has nothing to do with it.
Gun control is inherently illegal in a democratic republic, and only a traitor would want the unreliable police and military to have a monopoly on weapons.

Seven states and DC have and AWB. They did not go house to house seizing guns.

Stop drinking your propagandists' piss. You look stupid.

Yeah, it does.

Common use. See Heller.
We've had a federal AWB before.

So there you go.

Not unconstitutional.

Heller was not about an AWB. It was about handguns.
Heller was deciding (among other things) the issue of whether handguns can be banned. The ruling was that the 2nd protects weapons in common use.

Case of McDonald vs City of Chicago

McDonald v. City of Chicago | law case
See post 59.

Since AWB's are in place in seven states and the District of Columbia, they are proof that an AWB is not unconstitutional.
SO GREAT TRY TO REPEAL THE SECOND AMENDMENT WITH THOSE SEVEN STATES

If Trump falls for this trap you leftist will get the impeachment you so desire. So guess what I doubt Trump will do it.

he already said he would - just lube him up with a little border control, and he'll turn on you so fast your butt will suck wind -

How many times has he played you leftist? but if he does he knows not one anti trumper is going to support him and leftist will get the impeachment they want. You guys claim to be smart lol

when voters start standing on Congressional Republican nut sacks wearing gun control boots, TRUMP WILL FOLD just like he always does.

Gun control is inherently illegal in a democratic republic, and only a traitor would want the unreliable police and military to have a monopoly on weapons.
What a giant cup of piss you are drinking! :lol:

Gun control does not mean only cops and military have guns. Where the ever loving fuck did you hear that lie? Stop listening to people who lie to you. You sound stupid.

gun control - new poll

You never stop being an ignorant piece of shit do you. Our rights come from God, not by polls you fuckface. Polls don't mean shit.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Trump is willing too -

Poll: Majority of Republicans Supports ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban

blood pressure medicine sales must be over the top ........

:aargh:
Okay I have a question. Which weapon below should be legal and which one will you want to ban?

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

given away 13 guns from the low end of my collection

-:abgg2q.jpg:

Checks and balances.
2nd amendment asshole.
any ban of a firearm would surpass the shall not be infringed portion of the second amendment

Romney put a ban on assault rifles in 04 when he was Gov of Mass .. the RW gun control pukes didnt say a f'n word.

quit whining like a girl
Romney said what worked in Massachusetts would not work nationally

in 04 -

and Trump aint Romney -

if you havent figured out that Trump is a vote whore who does, AND WILL DO anything to tweet from the WH, you will before the next election.

do the left hate police and want to take their guns as well? is this what this is? so no protection for americans at all? Don't the left hate police, police are bad, fk police, what do we want chants to rid themselves of police and now guns, wow, what will they use for defense? folks you can't make up the stupid of the left, nope not at all.

And when the gun owners of America start putting our rifle buttstocks on the necks of you leftist gun grabber you're going to squeal like a little girl

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

given away 13 guns from the low end of my collection

-:abgg2q.jpg:

2nd amendment asshole.
any ban of a firearm would surpass the shall not be infringed portion of the second amendment

Romney put a ban on assault rifles in 04 when he was Gov of Mass .. the RW gun control pukes didnt say a f'n word.

quit whining like a girl
Romney said what worked in Massachusetts would not work nationally

in 04 -

and Trump aint Romney -

if you havent figured out that Trump is a vote whore who does, AND WILL DO anything to tweet from the WH, you will before the next election.
why are you afraid of trump tweets? you're a strange person.

I've looked at the gun control laws of Canada, and I would still be allowed to own a gun if I lived there. I'd even be allowed to own an AR-15.

And yet they have a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny fraction of the rate of gun homicides than the US.

It's not Constitutional that's why it's not in my state.
It if was unconstitutional, then ZERO states would have an AWB, retard.
There is a precedent in the courts going as far back as U.S. vs Miller 1939 and U.S. vs Lewis 1980 affirming what Miller ruled upon
Opinion of the Court
In order for a firearm to be protected by the second amendment, it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen.

There is a precedent in the courts going as far back as U.S. vs Miller 1939 and U.S. vs Lewis 1980 affirming what Miller ruled upon
Opinion of the Court
In order for a firearm to be protected by the second amendment, it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen.
Again, seven states and the District of Columbia have an AWB.

QED. An AWB is not unconstitutional.

How much more can I dumb that down so even you get it?

Opinion of the Court
Again, seven states and the District of Columbia have an AWB.

QED. An AWB is not unconstitutional.

How much more can I dumb that down so even you get it?
but the other 43 states say otherwise. I just gave you a supreme court ruling and you're still whining?

Forum List

Back