gun control - new poll

Trump is willing too -

Poll: Majority of Republicans Supports ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban

blood pressure medicine sales must be over the top ........

:aargh:
Okay I have a question. Which weapon below should be legal and which one will you want to ban?

View attachment 273401 View attachment 273402

I dont plan to buy anymore guns of any type. In fact I've given away 13 guns from the low end of my collection since Christmas, soooooooo

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

apparently, neither does Trump and the new wave of Republicans from the survey ..

deal with it princess -:abgg2q.jpg:
given away 13 guns from the low end of my collection

-:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump is willing too -

Okay I have a question. Which weapon below should be legal and which one will you want to ban?

I dont plan to buy anymore guns of any type. In fact I've given away 13 guns from the low end of my collection since Christmas, soooooooo

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

apparently, neither does Trump and the new wave of Republicans from the survey ..

By the way, isnt President Trump running this country and military? If we all gave up our guns, what is to stop him becoming a dictator? Or are you really that stupid?
Checks and balances.
2nd amendment asshole.
An AWB does not violate the 2nd Amendment, asshole.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

By the way, isnt President Trump running this country and military? If we all gave up our guns, what is to stop him becoming a dictator? Or are you really that stupid?
Checks and balances.
2nd amendment asshole.
Yeah, it does.

Common use. See Heller.

Trump is willing too -

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

I feel you are to unstable to own weapons. Just look at some of your outrageous posts. I am concerned.
Do you live in a red flag state?

OH YEAH, I'M UNSTABLE AS HELL !

RW gun nuts dressed up like soldiers playing tough guy make me nervous - slide your candy ass down to Texas and let me show you.

And you are threatening... It's concerning. Some one should take notice of your aggressive behavior. Are children or grandchildren in the same vicinity as your abnormal and extensive armament? You should be red flagged for sure. Is Texas a red flag state?

If Trump falls for this trap you leftist will get the impeachment you so desire. So guess what I doubt Trump will do it.

he already said he would - just lube him up with a little border control, and he'll turn on you so fast your butt will suck wind -

stick around the show is just starting ...
How many times has he played you leftist? but if he does he knows not one anti trumper is going to support him and leftist will get the impeachment they want. You guys claim to be smart lol

Trump plays you RW morons a hell of a lot more than he does the left -

when voters start standing on Congressional Republican nut sacks wearing gun control boots, TRUMP WILL FOLD just like he always does.

its on the way ...........

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

Checks and balances.
2nd amendment asshole.
Yeah, it does.

Common use. See Heller.
We've had a federal AWB before.

So there you go.

Not unconstitutional.

Heller was not about an AWB. It was about handguns.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

Checks and balances.
2nd amendment asshole.
any ban of a firearm would surpass the shall not be infringed portion of the second amendment

If Trump falls for this trap you leftist will get the impeachment you so desire. So guess what I doubt Trump will do it.

he already said he would - just lube him up with a little border control, and he'll turn on you so fast your butt will suck wind -

How many times has he played you leftist? but if he does he knows not one anti trumper is going to support him and leftist will get the impeachment they want. You guys claim to be smart lol

when voters start standing on Congressional Republican nut sacks wearing gun control boots, TRUMP WILL FOLD just like he always does.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald Trump, The America We Deserve

the-america-we-deserve.jpg

Checks and balances.
2nd amendment asshole.
Yeah, it does.

Common use. See Heller.

So there you go.

Not unconstitutional.

Heller was not about an AWB.
There is a precedent in the courts going as far back as U.S. vs Miller 1939 and U.S. vs Lewis 1980 affirming what Miller ruled upon
Opinion of the Court
In order for a firearm to be protected by the second amendment, it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen.

People are desperately trying to figure out a way for our children & other humans too not be murdered every day. bad its not as simple as give everyone guns or take every ones guns away. either one of these options wont work.

Checks and balances.
2nd amendment asshole.
Yeah, it does.

Common use. See Heller.

So there you go.

Not unconstitutional.

Heller was deciding (among other things) the issue of whether handguns can be banned. The ruling was that the 2nd protects weapons in common use.

Trumps been playing you leftist with every tweet but you claim now he hasn't been? lol

Checks and balances.
2nd amendment asshole.
Yeah, it does.

Common use. See Heller.

So there you go.

Not unconstitutional.

Heller was deciding (among other things) the issue of whether handguns can be banned. The ruling was that the 2nd protects weapons in common use.

California has an AWB.

QED.

An AWB is not in violation of the 2nd Amendment.

Trump is willing too -

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

Checks and balances.
2nd amendment asshole.
any ban of a firearm would surpass the shall not be infringed portion of the second amendment

Romney put a ban on assault rifles in 04 when he was Gov of Mass .. the RW gun control pukes didnt say a f'n word.

quit whining like a girl

Checks and balances.
2nd amendment asshole.
Yeah, it does.

Common use. See Heller.

So there you go.

Not unconstitutional.

FYI the AR15 and AK47 WEREN'T IN COMMON USE DURING THE CLINTION BAN
now they are

2nd amendment asshole.
Yeah, it does.

Common use. See Heller.

So there you go.

Not unconstitutional.

California has an AWB.

QED.

An AWB is not in violation of the 2nd Amendment.
Has it been challenged in the SCOTUS?

I don't remember if it has.

Trump is willing too -

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

Checks and balances.
2nd amendment asshole.

Romney put a ban on assault rifles in 04 when he was Gov of Mass .. the RW gun control pukes didnt say a f'n word.

quit whining like a girl
Romney said what worked in Massachusetts would not work nationally

California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Washington, D.C. (so much for the Heller argument) all ban the possession of assault weapons.

QED. An AWB does not violate the 2nd Amendment.

Checks and balances.
2nd amendment asshole.
Yeah, it does.

Common use. See Heller.

So there you go.

Not unconstitutional.

Case of McDonald vs City of Chicago

McDonald v. City of Chicago | law case

Forum List

Back