🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gun Control with Open Borders

Can anyone explain how that is supposed to work?

Who's proposing open borders?

The Obama administration. Did you miss Kerry's indoctrination address to the class of 2016? A borderless world. That you don't know that, and more importantly, why this is taking place is astounding to me. They count on the stupids. Please stop being one.

Liberals sure don't like the idea of a wall.

So in your mind we have open borders now, always have, even under "conservatives", and only Trump's wall, about as likely to happen as Newt's moon colony, will reverse that?

Rubio will illegal Immigration but that are not Trump.
Trump will under 1 million to United States.
Rubio will at least 2 million to United States.
The wall could been very nice into Mexico.
Only 50% over Mexico is very good Trumps election.
What to say now mr Lum or you are mrs Clinton fan?!

So in your mind we have open borders now, always have, even under "conservatives", and only Trump's wall, about as likely to happen as Newt's moon colony, will reverse that?

Rubio will illegal Immigration but that are not Trump.
Trump will under 1 million to United States.
Rubio will at least 2 million to United States.
The wall could been very nice into Mexico.
Only 50% over Mexico is very good Trumps election.
What to say now mr Lum or you are mrs Clinton fan?!
English please.

"Good fences make good neighbors"
~~~Robert Frost

You won't get a fence, watch.

The Obama administration. Did you miss Kerry's indoctrination address to the class of 2016? A borderless world. That you don't know that, and more importantly, why this is taking place is astounding to me. They count on the stupids. Please stop being one.

I'm thankful I don't know most of the shit you "know" pard. Following your corporate controlled media is the worst way to "know" anything, but you go on ahead.

Now, please point to to where anyone actually said "we want to do away with all national borders and any type of check on who's crossing what.

Looking forward to it.

It's about bringing in as many governmentally dependent non-white voters as possible. Open borders is pure anti-white racism

It's about bringing in as many governmentally dependent non-white voters as possible. Open borders is pure anti-white racism

Man, downtrodden white folk sure got it bad being held down by "the man".

Borderless does not mean what you think it means in the context of Secretary Kerry's speech.

"So I think that everything that we've lived and learn tells us that we will never come out on top if we accept advice from sound-bite salesmen and carnival barkers who pretend the most powerful country on Earth can remain great by looking inward and hiding behind walls at a time that technology has made that impossible to do and unwise to even attempt. [...]

"The future demands from us something more than a nostalgia for some rose-tinted version of the past that did not really exist in any case, you're about to graduate into a complex and borderless world."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Borderless does not mean what you think it means in the context of Secretary Kerry's speech.

"So I think that everything that we've lived and learn tells us that we will never come out on top if we accept advice from sound-bite salesmen and carnival barkers who pretend the most powerful country on Earth can remain great by looking inward and hiding behind walls at a time that technology has made that impossible to do and unwise to even attempt. [...]

"The future demands from us something more than a nostalgia for some rose-tinted version of the past that did not really exist in any case, you're about to graduate into a complex and borderless world."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No kidding, but in Fearland, the Obama administration is responsible for globalization. In a way, we've already forced open borders. Asked before, no one would go near it. How many of those squealing about Kerry's comment understand how many military bases and installations does america have scattered across the globe in how many nations? But we assert closed borders? How schizophrenic can we get?

Forum List

Back