🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gun crime across England and Wales up 23%,driven mostly by handguns, which are banned,

2aguy, put up the comparisons annually and you know the stats will show that per capita average Brits are 7 to 10 times safer than Americans.

We have crazies in America, as well, with water, and acid, and knives, and guns, and rape, and robbery.

You just are not convincing.

2aguy, put up the comparisons annually and you know the stats will show that per capita average Brits are 7 to 10 times safer than Americans.

We have crazies in America, as well, with water, and acid, and knives, and guns, and rape, and robbery.

Their crime rate was already twice ours.......now it is skyrocketing...

Violent crime on the rise in every corner of the country, figures suggest

But analysis of the figures force by force, showed the full extent of the problem, with only one constabulary, Nottinghamshire, recording a reduction in violent offences.

The vast majority of police forces actually witnessed double digit rises in violent crime, with Northumbria posting a 95 per cent increase year on year.

Of the other forces, Durham Police recorded a 73 per cent rise; West Yorkshire was up 48 per cent; Avon and Somerset 45 per cent; Dorset 39 per cent and Warwickshire 37 per cent.

Elsewhere Humberside, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Wiltshire and Dyfed Powys all saw violence rise by more than a quarter year on year.

mail

Even British sources say you are wrong....

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

In the UK, there are 2,034 offences per 100,000 people, way ahead of second-placed Austria with a rate of 1,677.

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 92 and South Africa 1,609.

You are misstating their rates and their implications.

An American is much more safer in Britain than a Brit in America. Fact, and you can't get away from that.

An American is much more safer in Britain than a Brit in America. Fact, and you can't get away from that.

Tell that to George Clooney and his wife...they can pay for the best ex-S.A.S. trigger pullers and MI-6 security experts as well as have the best security measures in the world...and they are leaving Britain to come home....because they are afraid....

Tell that to George Clooney and his wife...they can pay for the best ex-S.A.S. trigger pullers and MI-6 security experts as well as have the best security measures in the world...and they are leaving Britain to come home....because they are afraid....
No, they are not. You are, though, right along with Skull Pilot.

That's what you are saying, Skull Pilot, not me. If you are scared, move.

Who is the one saying it's so dangerous in the US Not me
That's you saying it is so dangerous, not me. I have pointed out thatit is safer in the UK. Why do you have a problem with the truth.

No that's me mocking you for being so afraid.

I know that our higher murder rates are skewed by a few urban shit holes where gang violence contributes to 70% of our country's murder rates.
I know that 2% of all the counties in this country account for more than 50% of all murders

The part of the country where I live has a lower murder and crime rate than the UK so no people in the UK are not safer than I am.

Those are the facts
Skull Pilot, it is obvious that you are all balk but no walk.

You mock like the fool you are all you want. Since you are fine with the 2d as interpreted by the far right gun nuts, then you are fine with the killings in the inner cities.
I am not and never will be responsible for the acts of criminals it matters not if I happen to own firearms since my firearms do not and will not contribute to the crime and/or the murder rate.

and you have no clue as to my interpretation of the second amendment

But I guess I'm not running around whining abut how dangerous the US is and wishing we were more like the UK so a two dimensional thinker such as yourself must say I am "far right" in order to have the world make sense within the bounds of your limited intelligence

Last edited:

More safer?

English isn't your first language is it?

Afraid of what exactly?

You're the one afraid of crime since you constantly whine that the UK is so much safer. So move there if you think it's better.

Afraid of what exactly? You're the one afraid of crime since you constantly whine that the UK is so much safer. So move there if you think it's better.
Yeah, you are, skulking around like a right Yosemite Sam.

Afraid of what exactly? You're the one afraid of crime since you constantly whine that the UK is so much safer. So move there if you think it's better.

So what am I afraid of?

I think I am perfectly safe in this country. You don't so it seems to me you're the one who is projecting your own fear on others

So what am I afraid of?

I think I am perfectly safe in this country. You don't so it seems to me you're the one who is projecting your own fear on others

The Ohio State Fair is not user friendly. Yesterday, a midway ride called Fire Ball flew apart killing one and injuring many with some in critical condition. The midway rides had been inspected by State officials before the fair opened. Governor Kasich immediately closed down the midway until more inspections are made. Someone should tell Kasich that preventative maintenance is much better than reactive maintenance.

So what am I afraid of?

The Ohio State Fair is not user friendly. Yesterday, a midway ride called Fire Ball flew apart killing one and injuring many with some in critical condition. The midway rides had been inspected by State officials before the fair opened. Governor Kasich immediately closed down the midway until more inspections are made. Someone should tell Kasich that preventative maintenance is much better than reactive maintenance.

and what does that have to do with this thread?

More safer? English isn't your first language is it?
Lol the grammar nazi jumped on a minor error because he cannot debate the topic with any success.
Minor error?

And you question other people's intelligence?
I question your knowledge on almost any item. Your deflection is noted, overruled, and thrown away.

A person is safer in England from gun crime than in America, and that is a fact.

Argue the facts, Skull Pilot.

So what am I afraid of? I think I am perfectly safe in this country. You don't so it seems to me you're the one who is projecting your own fear on others
Yosemite Sam, go shoot your guns.

More safer? English isn't your first language is it?
Lol the grammar nazi jumped on a minor error because he cannot debate the topic with any success.
Minor error?

And you question other people's intelligence?
I question your knowledge on almost any item. Your deflection is noted, overruled, and thrown away.

A person is safer in England from gun crime than in America, and that is a fact.

Argue the facts, Skull Pilot.

No...they are safer from gun murder ...... they have always had a lower gun crime rate, until they banned guns, now their gun crime rate is up all over the country, 23%.....and even higher in London, 42%......and their violent crime rate is way higher than our violent crime rate....and getting a lot worse, our violent crime rate is going down, theirs is going up...

Even with the rise in rates, they are safer than here, and you know that.

We are talking about other 'violent crimes' in this OP. So stop it.

Even with the rise in rates, they are safer than here, and you know that.

We are talking about other 'violent crimes' in this OP. So stop it.

No...they aren't. Again, their country had more violence, of all kinds than we do, the one thing they don't have to fear, for now, is gun murder......and that is now changing.....

Rape, robbery and and assault are higher there than here...

Forum List

Back