🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gun crime across England and Wales up 23%,driven mostly by handguns, which are banned,

2aguy simply can't tell the truth. Gun violence is far less in the UK than in the USA. Once you can admit that, we can move to your other point of view.

2aguy simply can't tell the truth. Gun violence is far less in the UK than in the USA. Once you can admit that, we can move to your other point of view.

No...we can't....the facts are the facts....gun crime in Britain was lower than our gun crime before they banned and confiscated guns....after they banned and confiscated guns? Gun murder spiked for about 10 years, and then returned to the exact same level it was at before they banned and confiscated guns....which means that taking guns away from normal, law abiging British people did not lower their gun murder rate. Their gun crime rate in general...is going up......after they banned and confiscated guns.....it is up 23% all over Britain....and up 42% in London....after they banned and confiscated the guns that normal, law abiding British people owned...their gun control laws have done nothing to lower their gun murder rate or their gun crime rate.

And on top of that......by disarming their people, they have allowed the criminals to prey on them like sheep.....their over all violent crime rate has sky rocketed......their people are helpless in the face of violent attacks by the young male sociopaths their welfare state has created....I have posted the stats.......they show you don't know what you are talking about....and if you think that violent crime that is out of control is going to allow their murder rate to stay low, you are kidding yourself.....they are under staffing their police...to pay for other welfare programs, and they are attacking their police with politically correct policies, in order to meet a guilt quota....so there violent crime and eventually their murder rate is going to explode....

You are misstating their rates and their implications.

An American is much more safer in Britain than a Brit in America. Fact, and you can't get away from that.
More safer? English isn't your first language is it?
Lol the grammar nazi jumped on a minor error because he cannot debate the topic with any success.
Minor error?

And you question other people's intelligence?
I question your knowledge on almost any item. Your deflection is noted, overruled, and thrown away.

A person is safer in England from gun crime than in America, and that is a fact.

Argue the facts, Skull Pilot.

A person is safer in my county than in the UK and that is a fact.

2% of all the counties in this country account for more than 50% of murders and that is a fact

The murder stats for our entire country are skewed by just a handful of ultra-violent urban shit holes and that is a fact.

But you don't understand how to interpret data as such.

Tell that to George Clooney and his wife...they can pay for the best ex-S.A.S. trigger pullers and MI-6 security experts as well as have the best security measures in the world...and they are leaving Britain to come home....because they are afraid....
No, they are not. You are, though, right along with Skull Pilot.
Afraid of what exactly? You're the one afraid of crime since you constantly whine that the UK is so much safer. So move there if you think it's better.
Yeah, you are, skulking around like a right Yosemite Sam.

So what am I afraid of? I think I am perfectly safe in this country. You don't so it seems to me you're the one who is projecting your own fear on others
Yosemite Sam, go shoot your guns.

Can't answer the question can you?

You feel so unsafe here that you whine constantly about the US being more dangerous than other countries and you are even too afraid to move to those safe havens

Skull Pilot and the OP fail in deflecting.

Gun crime across England and Wales still creates far less danger to a person than gun crime in America.

Forum List

Back