🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gun crime across England and Wales up 23%,driven mostly by handguns, which are banned,

Nonetheless, citizens in England and Wales are far safer than in America from gun violence.

It would take the Isle almost forty years to catch up with America with your statistics.

Are you one of those gun nuts?
Does your revelation consider the fact that American gun violence is the very reason we were able to seize control of our Nation and kick the British Army out? America was born in a cloud of gunsmoke -- and it wouldn't be America without it.

Yes there is some level of gun violence every year. But while we deeply regret that it remains a risk real Americans are willing to take and a price we are willing to pay.

Last edited:
Nonetheless, citizens in England and Wales are far safer than in America from gun violence.

It would take the Isle almost forty years to catch up with America with your statistics.

Does your revelation consider the fact that American gun violence is the very reason we were able to seize control of our Nation and kick the British Army out? America was born in a cloud of gunsmoke -- and it wouldn't be America without it.

Yes there is some level of gun violence every year. But while we deeply regret that it remains a risk real Americans are willing to take and a price we are willing to pay.
Look up non sequitur, please.

The false comparison means absolutely nothing in the 21st century.

So by default you admit that the UK citizens are far safer than our from gun violence. Well, we all know that, yes.

So by default you admit that the UK citizens are far safer than our from gun violence. Well, we all know that, yes.

The British people didn't have much gun violence before they banned and confiscated guns.......they didn't need to pass any gun laws to make that happen. Now, they banned and confiscated guns....and their gun crime rate is going up, and their violent crime rate is through the roof...so their gun laws didn't make them safer.....in fact, normal Brits are victims of violent crime at a rate higher than our people are. It used to be too, that their criminals wouldn't murder each other, while 70-80% of our gun murder victims are criminals, but that is now changing too......their criminals are now shooting to kill, not wound or scare.......

And the thing is....they are cutting their police budgets, to pay for social welfare, and their culture is now overwhelmed by single teenage girls raising young males, creating violent sociopaths.....so their gun laws will be ignored, and their people will be defenseless in the face of these barbarians........

After banning and confiscating guns...this is what the British face...gun crime across England and Wales up 23%...in London....up 42%........

Gun crime in the U.S.....

Gun murder down 42%
Gun crime down 75%
Violent crime down 72%

Crime rise is biggest in a decade, ONS figures show

Ministers will also be concerned that the country is becoming increasingly violent in nature, with gun crime rising 23% to 6,375 offences, largely driven by an increase in the use of handguns. Knife crime has also jumped by 20% to 34,703 incidents – the highest level for seven years. The largest increase in knife crime came in London, which accounted for 40% of the rise.

Gun crime in London increases by 42% - BBC News

Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.
The Met Police's figures showed there were 2,544 gun crime offences from April 2016 to April 2017 compared to 1,793 offences from 2015 until 2016.
Knife crime also increased by 24% with 12,074 recorded offences from 2016 to 2017.

None of 2aguy's stats recognize that (1) UK citizens are far safer from gun violence than US citizens, and (2) will be so for many, many years to come.

None of 2aguy's stats recognize that (1) UK citizens are far safer from gun violence than US citizens, and (2) will be so for many, many years to come.

Gun crime didn't change after they banned guns.....gun control laws had nothing to do with their crime rate...so taking guns away from normal people was stupid. Now, their criminals want guns....and they are getting guns, so their gun crime rates are going up.....and their gun control laws aren't doing anything to stop it...on an island nation......that banned and confiscated guns....

So what?

Move to the fucking UK an bend your knee to the royals like a good little sheep

So what? Move to the fucking UK an bend your knee to the royals like a good little sheep

You must be a libertarian who understands the Constitution differently than the great majority of your peers.

OK.

No, I am American, and here I will remain.

The inmates of any prison are even safer. No gun violence at all in any prison I've ever heard of. So if safety from gun violence is your concern Leavenworth is one good choice. If you prefer a more conventional social environment I understand there is little to no gun violence at all in North Korea.

So what? Move to the fucking UK an bend your knee to the royals like a good little sheep

You must be a libertarian who understands the Constitution differently than the great majority of your peers.

OK.

Great just what we need another whiner

and FYI I am not a libertarian a republican or a democrat I unlike you am a free thinker

OK.

Great just what we need another whiner and FYI I am not a libertarian a republican or a democrat I unlike you am a free thinker
Defining not whining what you are, Skull Pilot. Call yourself as you will, big deal.

OK.

Great just what we need another whiner and FYI I am not a libertarian a republican or a democrat I unlike you am a free thinker
Defining not whining what you are, Skull Pilot. Call yourself as you will, big deal.

it's better everywhere but the US
I'm so scared that it's too dangerous here

And you say that's not whining?

I don't know where you live that crime is so high but where I live it's almost nonexistent

That's what you are saying, Skull Pilot, not me. If you are scared, move.

The facts, free thinker, clearly show the UK is safer than here. That's fact.

Stop your whining.

Last edited:

Who is the one saying it's so dangerous in the US Not me
That's you saying it is so dangerous, not me. I have pointed out thatit is safer in the UK. Why do you have a problem with the truth.

No that's me mocking you for being so afraid.

I know that our higher murder rates are skewed by a few urban shit holes where gang violence contributes to 70% of our country's murder rates.
I know that 2% of all the counties in this country account for more than 50% of all murders

The part of the country where I live has a lower murder and crime rate than the UK so no people in the UK are not safer than I am.

Those are the facts

Who is the one saying it's so dangerous in the US Not me
That's you saying it is so dangerous, not me. I have pointed out thatit is safer in the UK. Why do you have a problem with the truth.

No that's me mocking you for being so afraid.

I know that our higher murder rates are skewed by a few urban shit holes where gang violence contributes to 70% of our country's murder rates.
I know that 2% of all the counties in this country account for more than 50% of all murders

The part of the country where I live has a lower murder and crime rate than the UK so no people in the UK are not safer than I am.

Those are the facts
Skull Pilot, it is obvious that you are all balk but no walk.

You mock like the fool you are all you want. Since you are fine with the 2d as interpreted by the far right gun nuts, then you are fine with the killings in the inner cities.

The facts, free thinker, clearly show the UK is safer than here. That's fact.

Stop your whining.

The U.K. is not safer, the violence levels are through the roof, they just don't murder you...they pour boiling water over your head, stab you, throw acid in your face, rape, robbery,......they just don't commit murder as often....but you are more likely to be a crime victim there than here.......

Forum List

Back