CDZ Gun deaths in all states per capita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad. Their refusal to accept reality is not my problem.
You mean to say YOUR reality. The reality is that if there were no guns there would be no call for gun control. The reality is that if the gun lobby will not bend they may well break. Expanded background checks routinely receive more than 80 percent or 90 percent support in polling. If it becomes a choice between no regulations and no guns...

Or maybe they don’t think your solution is all that effective.
Except it is

Except it is

Fine with me.

You mean to say YOUR reality.
There is only one reality. Progressives pretend that there can be different realities because progressives dislike actual reality.

The reality is that if there were no guns there would be no call for gun control. The reality is that if the gun lobby will not bend they may well break. Expanded background checks routinely receive more than 80 percent or 90 percent support in polling. If it becomes a choice between no regulations and no guns...
It doesn't matter how much progressives hate our freedom (the 9/11 hijackers hated our freedom too). America is going to remain free.

As far as expanded background checks go, progressives will need to pay reparations for the atrocities that they have committed before I ever consider supporting any new gun laws.

I think suitable reparations should involve an infinite tax that strips progressives of 100% of their possessions and wealth. Progressives should also be placed in labor camps for reeducation like China is doing to the Uighurs.

Or maybe they don’t think your solution is all that effective.
Or maybe simplistic solutions tend to create simplistic problems such as being fire hazards and long established code violations. Locked doors and hardened windows truly are effective ways to keep students out of classes or stuck inside them. But screw the kids. Serious people understand the real issue here. Progressives have simply not been trashed enough.

Progress? Pffft! Only an idiot would want that.

Not all change is good. Oftentimes, change is bad.
Not all dogs are good. Oftentimes, dogs are bad.. and dull :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

Sorry, "change" does not actually appear to be a synonym for "progress." However, run along and check out the antonyms for "progress." Those look like the crap you apparently prefer to sniff.

Sorry, "change" does not actually appear to be a synonym for "progress."
Progressives often try to impose harmful change on the nation. They never care if the change that they demand is positive or negative. They just blindly demand change. That is why progressives are such horrible people.

It is also why conservatism is good. Conservatives prevent progressives from harming people with negative change.

Has anyone answered yet why firearm mortality tends to be highest in red states? Besides the limited gun regulation, I mean.

1654828308513.png

Do they have a lot fewer doors there, or something?

Has anyone answered yet why firearm mortality tends to be highest in red states?
It's because that's where the suicides are.

I'd like to see a system set up that would enable suicidal people to voluntarily and temporarily hand in their guns for safekeeping until they are better.

It's because that's where the suicides are.

I'd like to see a system set up that would enable suicidal people to voluntarily and temporarily hand in their guns for safekeeping until they are better.
So blindly demand change now why don't ya. :blahblah:

Admitting that here in America have a gun problem would be a start. Pro gun, anti gun worship.

No, America has a culture problem, and leftists, sexual deviants, and Burb Brat hedonists are the root of it. Mindless self-indulgence and narcissism are not great values to replace traditional social values with, no matter what you were told in college.

So blindly demand change now why don't ya. :blahblah:
Nothing blind about it. I proposed something that would actually make the world a better place.

That is nothing like progressives demanding to violate people's civil liberties for no reason.

There is no moral equivalence between good and evil. I am good. Progressives are evil.

Doesn't matter...........a truck killed more people than all the mass public shooters in the U.S. at a minimum, going back to 1982....

Deer kill 200 people a year.....

Lawn mowers between 90-100 people a year....

Ladders 300 people a year....

bathtubs 350 people a year...

Cars killed over 39,000 people in 2019...

So....6 people in a country of over 330 million committed mass public shootings....and for this, you think we should ban 600 million guns...?

Total number of people killed in mass public shootings by year...

Deer kill 200 people a year.....

Lawn mowers between 90-100 people a year....

Ladders 300 people a year....

bathtubs 350 people a year...

Cars killed over 39,000 people in 2019...

So....6 people in a country of over 330 million committed mass public shootings....and for this, you think we should ban 600 million guns...?

Total number of people killed in mass public shootings by year...

In only two years did the total killed in the entire year beat the number murdered by the muslim with the truck....

this means a truck is deadlier than a gun in a mass public attack........

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)
I sincerely hope trucks, ladders and deer kill people because laws and regulations don't stop incidents/deaths, they reduce incidents/deaths. So as incidents/deaths occur, regulations and laws tweak.

You gotta realise though, there are more trucks and vans in all countries than guns, and more use of them. But I can't fix stopped.

What you suffer from is, "Binary thinking renders understanding impossible"

Nothing blind about it. I proposed something that would actually make the world a better place.

That is nothing like progressives demanding to violate people's civil liberties for no reason.

There is no moral equivalence between good and evil. I am good. Progressives are evil.
I had a dog once. It died. :sigh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back