CDZ Gun deaths in all states per capita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in this country. Why do you keep squirming out of answering what I asked?

"The data shows that Americans are more effective at killing with guns." Yes or no? Admit it.
Where did you go 2aguy?

Are you ready to admit this now? Do I need to remind you that the word "Americans" is emphasized once again? Please don't forget it this time.

Where did you go 2aguy?

Are you ready to admit this now? Do I need to remind you that the word "Americans" is emphasized once again? Please don't forget it this time.

Doesn't matter...........a truck killed more people than all the mass public shooters in the U.S. at a minimum, going back to 1982....

Deer kill 200 people a year.....

Lawn mowers between 90-100 people a year....

Ladders 300 people a year....

bathtubs 350 people a year...

Cars killed over 39,000 people in 2019...

So....6 people in a country of over 330 million committed mass public shootings....and for this, you think we should ban 600 million guns...?

Total number of people killed in mass public shootings by year...

Deer kill 200 people a year.....

Lawn mowers between 90-100 people a year....

Ladders 300 people a year....

bathtubs 350 people a year...

Cars killed over 39,000 people in 2019...

So....6 people in a country of over 330 million committed mass public shootings....and for this, you think we should ban 600 million guns...?

Total number of people killed in mass public shootings by year...

In only two years did the total killed in the entire year beat the number murdered by the muslim with the truck....

this means a truck is deadlier than a gun in a mass public attack........

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)

Doesn't matter...........a truck killed more people than all the mass public shooters in the U.S. at a minimum, going back to 1982....
Not in America. Why do you keep running away from answering the question I'm asking you? Don't worry, I'll ask again since you seem to have forgotten to answer it, yet again.

"The data shows that Americans are more effective at killing with guns." Yes or no? Admit it.

Not in America. Why do you keep running away from answering the question I'm asking you? Don't worry, I'll ask again since you seem to have forgotten to answer it, yet again.

Running away?

You keep trying to deny that a rental truck is deadlier than a rifle........I gave you the actual numbers.........

Running away?

You keep trying to deny that a rental truck is deadlier than a rifle........I gave you the actual numbers.........
I haven't denied anything that's factual. Here's what I'm asking:

You can go ahead and actually answer that this time. Don't run away from it. :)

I haven't denied anything that's factual. Here's what I'm asking:

You can go ahead and actually answer that this time. Don't run away from it. :)

They didn't beat a rental truck in France.....a rental truck is more effective....considering the average number killed with vehicles is about the same as with guns in a mass public attack...

They didn't beat a rental truck in France.....a rental truck is more effective....considering the average number killed with vehicles is about the same as with guns in a mass public attack...
Is France in America? You’re having such a hard time with this.

Is France in America? You’re having such a hard time with this.

It doesn't matter where it happened......a rental truck was used to murder more people than guns in mass public shootings in the U.S......showing that a truck is deadlier than a gun, even a rifle.

It doesn't matter where it happened......
Seems like it does. You’re desperately avoiding the question I keep asking you.

Simple question. You can answer it now. :)

Not an acceptable answer, at least not to the parents of slain children.

And that is why we secure the schools and add either armed security, or allow some teachers and support staff to have guns.....and get rid of the gun free zone, so that parents can carry their legal guns with them when they go to the school office...

Simply training some, not all or even most, simply some of the staff to carry guns, will stop these nuts..........

Seems like it does. You’re desperately avoiding the question I keep asking you.

Simple question. You can answer it now. :)

No.....trucks are more effective at killing large numbers of people. Whether in the U.S. or France.

Doesn’t matter because reality is you will never stop someone and let me point to Norway and remind you you can only do so much, so stop using dead children to win your argument…
I see, since there is no perfect solution, doing nothing is the only alternative. That doesn't sound like reality to me, it sounds more like denial.

No.....trucks are more effective at killing large numbers of people. Whether in the U.S. or France.
The data shows otherwise.

Why is it that mass killers who use vehicles in America aren't very effective?

Notice that I underlined those words there so you don't "accidentally" miss it, again. ;)

I see, since there is no perfect solution, doing nothing is the only alternative. That doesn't sound like reality to me, it sounds more like denial.
Is that what I wrote?

I wrote it wouldn’t stop it and did not add anything about my opinion of what should be done, so tell me where I wrote what you claim I wrote because I will clearly show you that you are lying and adding as usual but nothing changes here with those like you…

No....you keep saying "doing nothing," when we say several actual things...do you think we won't notice you being an idiot...

As I and many others have posted over and over again.....

1) secure the buildings.....at a minimum, only one entrance that requires a buzzer to let you in, cameras to identify you.....I add, police call boxes in the school next to the fire alarm boxes...these boxes, which I have already seen in at least one school district, cut out the 911 call center and when pulled, go straight to the police station and all roving cars....it cuts down on the response time to the school...

2) add armed security if the school can afford it, and also or instead of armed security, train some teachers and support staff to carry guns.....1) this is the best deterrent since active shooters don't attack places that allow people to have guns, and 2) it is a last line of defense when the government refuses to enter the building to fight the attacker

That is the basic minimum....

Why do you assholes continue to say we suggest nothing, when what we suggest actually works....just ask all the politicians protected by people with guns...

Notice that I underlined those words there so you don't "accidentally" miss it, again. ;)

They don't focus on Trucks....if they did, they would kill more people.......they use the less effective guns rather than the more effective trucks........

No...the data I showed points out that a truck was used to murder more people than all of the mass public shootings in the U.S...including all but two years where the 86 murdered was more than the entire years worth of mass public shooting deaths.....

That is the truth, the fact and the reality...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back