CDZ Gun deaths in all states per capita

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it doesn’t.

The last four vehicle attacks we had have resulted in a total of 9 deaths. Uvalde alone had 22 deaths.

Americans are far more effective at killing with guns compared to vehicles. That’s just math.

No…. I showed you that vehicle deaths are as deadly as mass public shootings….I gave you the lists…..you ignore them

No…. I showed you that vehicle deaths are as deadly as mass public shootings….I gave you the lists…..you ignore them
In this country.

Mass killers are far more successful at killing large amounts of people with guns compared to vehicles. In this country.

So here in this country, mass shooters kill more people than killers who use vehicles.

Admit it.

A truck killed more people in one attack than whole years of mass public shootings going back to 1982……and you are still playing the game……

You really are a fool

Nope…..86’people killed by a Muslim in a truck.
Was that in this country?

Do I need to post it again for you?

“So here in this country, mass shooters kill more people than killers who use vehicles. Admit it.“

Notice the part I bolded and underlined? Do you want to try this again? Try being honest this time.

No, it doesn’t.
The last four vehicle attacks we had have resulted in a total of 9 deaths. Uvalde alone had 22 deaths.
Americans are far more effective at killing with guns compared to vehicles. That’s just math.
86 people murdered with a truck:

So here in this country, mass shooters kill more people than killers who use vehicles.
Yes, but so what?

The victims would be just as dead if they were killed with vehicles.

In this country.
Mass killers are far more successful at killing large amounts of people with guns compared to vehicles. In this country.
There is no magical law of nature that prevents really bad vehicle attacks from happening in the US.

It doesn't happen because people use guns instead. Without guns, it would happen.

And again, even if had actually been the case that removing our freedom would save lives, America chooses freedom.

A truck killed more people in one attack than whole years of mass public shootings going back to 1982……and you are still playing the game……

You really are a fool
That wasn’t in this country now was it?

“So here in this country, mass shooters kill more people than killers who use vehicles. Admit it.“

And once again you’re in the clean debate zone. Drop the name-calling.

Was that in this country?

Do I need to post it again for you?

Notice the part I bolded and underlined? Do you want to try this again? Try being honest this time.

Really? You are playing that game?

Facts, as posted here show that trucks are deadlier than guns.
Not in the United States. You keep trying to squirm out of answering truthfully. Here, let me re-post what I just said for you.

“The data shows that Americans are more effective at killing with guns. You just don’t like it.”

Notice the part that I bolded and underlined. Did you miss it (again) or are you just being dishonest when you respond?

So for now, mass killers in this country are more effective at killing with guns than vehicles.
Agree?
I don't agree. I think that if more people tried vehicle attacks instead of using guns, some would succeed in carrying out really bad attacks.

It doesn't happen only because they stick to guns instead of trying vehicle attacks.

Wasn’t in America.
Americans are far more effective at killing with guns compared to vehicles. That’s just math.”
There is no magical law of nature that prevents really bad vehicle attacks from happening in the US.

It doesn't happen because people use guns instead. Without guns, it would happen.

Facts don’t agree with your feelings.
The data shows that Americans are more effective at killing with guns. You just don’t like it.
I do not agree that the data shows such a thing.

And again, even if had actually been the case that removing our freedom would save lives, America chooses freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back