CDZ Gun deaths in all states per capita

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am answering the truth......

the worst mass public killings in this country were done with bombs, box cutters, truck and jets....
No, you aren’t. Do you know what “how many” means?

I’ll be happy to walk you through this if you desperately want to avoid answering the question.

Reality doesn’t agree.
Sure it does. Large trucks driven into crowds at high speeds are far deadlier than guns.

It’s far more common for mass killers to do their damage with guns.
Yes, but so what? Who cares what method they use?

A single incident in France is an anomaly.
It doesn’t prove that people are more deadly with trucks than guns.
Sure it does. More people died in that single incident than died in any single gun massacre.

Look at the deadliest attacks in the United States in the last 20 years. How many of them were with guns?
Why does it matter?

I mean, I guess it's interesting trivia. But so what?

The method they are more likely to use is guns which indicates that that is what needs to be addressed, if anything.
I do not perceive any need to address which method murderers use to commit their crimes. Murder to me is equally bad no matter which method is used to carry it out.

I do not perceive any need to address which method murderers use to commit their crimes. Murder to me is equally bad no matter which method is used to carry it out.
Of course you don't perceive any need to address which method of murder people are using to murder as many people as possible.

The method they are more likely to use is guns which indicates that that is what needs to be addressed, if anything.

No...the good thing is they don't realize how deadly Trucks are....more deadly than rifles, pistols or shotguns....and you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to get one, no background check, no police scrutiny....

the Blm black guy who murdered the white people at the Christmas parade murdered 6 people with just a car...the same as the left wing Chines Communist guy who murdered 6 Taiwanese people with a gun.....

Of course you don't perceive any need to address which method of murder people are using to murder as many people as possible.

And again.....a rental Truck murdered more people than in every mass public shooting in the U.S. .......and more people than the total number of people murdered for each year since 1982 except for two years.....

Trucks are more deadly than rifles, pistols, or shotguns......

And again.....a rental Truck murdered more people than in every mass public shooting in the U.S. .......and more people than the total number of people murdered for each year since 1982 except for two years.....

Trucks are more deadly than rifles, pistols, or shotguns......
And again, you keep avoiding the question I asked you. Even your fellow gun enthusiast was able to admit that guns are used more often in deadly attacks. Why can’t you admit the obvious?

And again, you keep avoiding the question I asked you. Even your fellow gun enthusiast was able to admit that guns are used more often in deadly attacks. Why can’t you admit the obvious?

Because the killers don't understand that trucks can kill far more people......without background checks, without the cost, and with less time needed...

Because the killers don't understand that trucks can kill far more people......without background checks, without the cost, and with less time needed...
The data doesn't agree with you. Here are the vehicle attacks in the United States over the last 20 years.

New York City Truck Attack (2017): 8 deaths and 12 injured

Charlottesville Attack (2017): 1 death and 35 injured

Ohio State University Attack (2016): 0 deaths and 13 injured

UNC SUV Attack (2006): 0 deaths and 9 injured

There's a reason murderers don't use vehicles to kill large amounts of people - because it's not as effective.

The data doesn't agree with you. Here are the vehicle attacks in the United States over the last 20 years.

New York City Truck Attack (2017): 8 deaths and 12 injured

Charlottesville Attack (2017): 1 death and 35 injured

Ohio State University Attack (2016): 0 deaths and 13 injured

UNC SUV Attack (2006): 0 deaths and 9 injured

There's a reason murderers don't use vehicles to kill large amounts of people - because it's not as effective.

In 1982 there was a total of 8 deaths from mass public shootings......then the killers began to study other killers and they changed their tactics....

The muslim terrorist in France killed 86 people...more than any mass public shooting in the U.S., more than the total number killed in each complete year of mass public shootings except for two.....

I noticed you forgot to include the Christmas day attack by the black racist....6 killed...as many killed by the left wing, Chinese communist last week in California....

And....of course....you didn't want us to see the actual list........

The number of people killed is about the same as the average mass public shooting attack.......and again, 86 is higher than all mass public shooting deaths......for entire years except for two....

In 1982 there was a total of 8 deaths from mass public shootings......then the killers began to study other killers and they changed their tactics....

The muslim terrorist in France killed 86 people...more than any mass public shooting in the U.S., more than the total number killed in each complete year of mass public shootings except for two.....

I noticed you forgot to include the Christmas day attack by the black racist....6 killed...as many killed by the left wing, Chinese communist last week in California....

And....of course....you didn't want us to see the actual list........

The number of people killed is about the same as the average mass public shooting attack.......and again, 86 is higher than all mass public shooting deaths......for entire years except for two....
The data for American vehicle attacks shows that you’re wrong. They’re not very effective at killing large amounts of people.

Why is that?

The data for American vehicle attacks shows that you’re wrong. They’re not very effective at killing large amounts of people.

Why is that?

Really? Considering you didn't show all of them...they are just as deadly as the average mass public shooting when you look at the Mother Jones Mass public shooting data base......so either you didn't look or you are (clean debate zone ).

6 mass public shootings in 2021....

One of them had 10 deaths...the rest were under 10......vehicle attacks around the world killed more.....

the 2 mass public shootings in 2020.... 5 killed in one, 4 in the other.....the black racist murdered six in his Christmas parade attack....

You don't know what you are talking about.

One of them had 10 deaths...the rest were under 10......vehicle attacks around the world killed more.....
Around the world. You desperately seem to want to talk about vehicle attacks around the world.

Why is it that vehicle attacks in the United States aren’t as deadly? You can go ahead and answer that this time.

Shall I go ahead and ask again since you’re probably going to avoid answering?

Here you go. Why is it that vehicle attacks in the United States aren’t as deadly? Don’t run away this time.

The last four vehicle attacks we had have resulted in a total of 9 deaths. Uvalde alone had 22 deaths.

Hmmm, but somehow vehicle attacks are more deadly.

The data doesn’t agree with your argument which is why you keep avoiding the question I asked you.
By my reckoning the data agrees with him.

And vehicles are only one alternative to guns. Using gasoline to start a large fire in a crowded building is likely to be much deadlier than guns.

And, even if it had actually been the case that guns were the only way to kill a lot of people, we still have the right to have guns.

Even your fellow gun enthusiast was able to admit that guns are used more often in deadly attacks.
I've yet to see anyone explain why that even matters. So far as I can tell it is just a bit of random trivia.

Why is that?
86 people murdered with a truck:

Around the world. You desperately seem to want to talk about vehicle attacks around the world.
Attacks in other countries are perfectly legitimate examples.

There is no magical law of nature that prevents such attacks from happening in the US.

Why is it that vehicle attacks in the United States aren’t as deadly? You can go ahead and answer that this time.
I think vehicle attacks are as deadly. They just don't happen much because people in America who want to kill will usually use guns instead.

I don't think that removing guns and making murderers use alternative methods will make for any improvement. The victims will still be just as dead.

Not to mention the fact that guns can't be removed because people have the right to have them.

The last four vehicle attacks we had have resulted in a total of 9 deaths. Uvalde alone had 22 deaths.
Hmmm, but somehow vehicle attacks are more deadly.
86 people murdered with a truck:

By my reckoning the data agrees with him.
No, it doesn’t.

Americans are far more effective at killing with guns compared to vehicles. That’s just math.

Shall I go ahead and ask again since you’re probably going to avoid answering?

Here you go. Why is it that vehicle attacks in the United States aren’t as deadly? Don’t run away this time.

The mass public killers haven’t learned from the other attacks the way they have from other shooters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back