CDZ Gun deaths in all states per capita

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are.
That is incorrect. The use of a gun to murder people does not make the victims any more dead than if they were killed with a different kind of weapon.

Me in post #264: “Look at the deadliest attacks in the United States in the last 20 years. How many of them were with guns?”
You in post #265: “Probably most of them.”
Yes, but so what? The victims would be just as dead if they were killed with a different kind of weapon.

That is incorrect. The use of a gun to murder people does not make the victims any more dead than if they were killed with a different kind of weapon.

Yes, but so what? The victims would be just as dead if they were killed with a different kind of weapon.
Already addressed. Post #198.

Already addressed. Post #198.
People who want as much death as possible may well use guns, but that doesn't matter. It doesn't change anything.

The victims will not be any more dead than they would be if their killer had used a different kind of weapon.

But even if it actually did make a difference, people would still have the right to have guns.

People who want as much death as possible may well use guns, but that doesn't matter. It doesn't change anything.

The victims will not be any more dead than they would be if their killer had used a different kind of weapon.

But even if it actually did make a difference, people would still have the right to have guns.
Post #205.

Do you cuddle and sleep with you guns?
In passing, sleeping in bed with a firearm is a bad idea if you are married.

There have been occasions where a husband who was having a nightmare woke up and shot he wife who was returning from the bathroom. Wives who shot their husband returning from the bathroom. Plus of course husbands and wives who shot their mate and said they had a nightmare.

In passing, sleeping in bed with a firearm is a bad idea if you are married.

There have been occasions where a husband who was having a nightmare woke up and shot he wife who was returning from the bathroom. Wives who shot their husband returning from the bathroom. Plus of course husbands and wives who shot their mate and said they had a nightmare.
How many did that..
with some other weapon?

How many did that..
How many did that..
I don’t know if statistics exist but a gun under the pillow can lead to the death of a mate.

I remember in the Air Force we were told that if we had to wake someone up they were not responsible for their actions for a minute or so. So if I was on watch and had to wake someone up at a certain time I would stand at the foot of their bed and tap on the frame or their foot. I only had to wake someone up once or twice.

I was working the graveyard shift one time in the Air Force when there was an alert on the base. Some sergeant banged on the door to my room to wake me and my roommate (who was also on the graveyard shift) up and then opened the door. My roommate threw a shoe at him and hit him in the head. He then rolled over went back to sleep and never remembered what had happened when he woke up. The sergeant just closed the door and left us alone.

They are.

Me in post #264: “Look at the deadliest attacks in the United States in the last 20 years. How many of them were with guns?”

You in post #265: “Probably most of them.”

If these killers really want to maximize damage, they would use rental trucks.....no muss, no fuss, perfectly easy to get one, and you can kill a lot more people than with a gun.....

If these killers really want to maximize damage, they would use rental trucks.....no muss, no fuss, perfectly easy to get one, and you can kill a lot more people than with a gun.....
Reality doesn’t agree. It’s far more common for mass killers to do their damage with guns. Even your fellow gun enthusiast agrees.

Reality doesn’t agree. It’s far more common for mass killers to do their damage with guns. Even your fellow gun enthusiast agrees.

And yet a rental truck has killed more people than each of the mass public shootings in the U.S. by a long shot....

In fact in all but two years, the one attack with the rental truck killed more people than the total of each year of mass public shootings in the U.S....

The worst mass public shooting, Las Vegas....60

Rental Truck in France......86.

Rental Trucks are deadlier than guns....the Las Vegas shooter had to fire into a tightly packed crowd of 22,000 people to kill 60....

The muslim terrorist in France just drove down a street for 5 minutes to kill 86

If killers realize this, then we are in trouble.

And yet a rental truck has killed more people than each of the mass public shootings in the U.S. by a long shot....

In fact in all but two years, the one attack with the rental truck killed more people than the total of each year of mass public shootings in the U.S....

The worst mass public shooting, Las Vegas....60

Rental Truck in France......86.

Rental Trucks are deadlier than guns....the Las Vegas shooter had to fire into a tightly packed crowd of 22,000 people to kill 60....

The muslim terrorist in France just drove down a street for 5 minutes to kill 86

If killers realize this, then we are in trouble.
A single incident in France is an anomaly.

It doesn’t prove that people are more deadly with trucks than guns.

A single incident in France is an anomaly.

It doesn’t prove that people are more deadly with trucks than guns.

Nope...the first mass public school shooting was an anomoly...when the native Americans walked into that colonial school and murdered 4 children and their teacher....that was an anomoly....we now have nuts doing it several times a year........

If killers realize that trucks are easier to get, cause no police scrutiny, and they have access to a lot more victims?

Then we have a problem.....a lot bigger than guns when it comes to mass killing events....

a typical street in New York..

86 people killed in 5 minutes of driving by a muslim terrorist in Nice, France........more than any mass public shooting in the U.S.......more than the total killed in each year of mass public shootings since 1982, except for 2 years......

Crowds of people crossing street on zebra crossing in New York, USA

Nope...the first mass public school shooting was an anomoly...when the native Americans walked into that colonial school and murdered 4 children and their teacher....that was an anomoly....we now have nuts doing it several times a year........

If killers realize that trucks are easier to get, cause no police scrutiny, and they have access to a lot more victims?

Then we have a problem.....a lot bigger than guns when it comes to mass killing events....

a typical street in New York..

86 people killed in 5 minutes of driving by a muslim terrorist in Nice, France........more than any mass public shooting in the U.S.......more than the total killed in each year of mass public shootings since 1982, except for 2 years......

Crowds of people crossing street on zebra crossing in New York, USA
Look at the deadliest attacks in the United States in the last 20 years. How many of them were with guns?

Look at the deadliest attacks in the United States in the last 20 years. How many of them were with guns?

The deadliest attacks? The worst was by muslim terrorists using box cutters and jets.....the other was a truck bomb....

I told you, trucks are deadlier than rifles.....so are box cutters and airplanes...

The deadliest attacks? The worst was by muslim terrorists using box cutters and jets.....the other was a truck bomb....

I told you, trucks are deadlier than rifles.....so are box cutters and airplanes...
Care to answer the question this time?

Care to answer the question this time?

The deadliest attacks were not with guns...they were with bombs, trucks and airplanes....we are just lucky that the nuts doing mass public shootings don't realize this.....

Worst mass public shooting in U.S......Las Vegas....60 killed.

Rental truck in Nice, France, 5 minutes of driving down a city street.....86....more than each mass public shooting in the U.S.......more than the total killed in each year of mass public shootings in all but two years........

The deadliest attacks were not with guns...they were with bombs, trucks and airplanes....we are just lucky that the nuts doing mass public shootings don't realize this.....

Worst mass public shooting in U.S......Las Vegas....60 killed.

Rental truck in Nice, France, 5 minutes of driving down a city street.....86....more than each mass public shooting in the U.S.......more than the total killed in each year of mass public shootings in all but two years........
You still aren’t answering the question. Even your fellow gun enthusiast answered it. Why can’t you?

You still aren’t answering the question. Even your fellow gun enthusiast answered it. Why can’t you?

I am answering the truth......

the worst mass public killings in this country were done with bombs, box cutters, truck and jets....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back