Gun free zone

The problem is, it DOES NOT work just fine in the rest of the world. You need to open your eyes and see that.

A law that would keep people like loughner and Holmes is a law in which only criminals will be doing these kinds of shootings, and the citizenry nothing but fodder for misplaced fear.

Gun control laws do not work. Not here, not anywhere. And don't quote Me cherry picked stats from gun banning advocates. They're useless as a support for any arugment.

Guy, I already posted the facts. Countries where gun ownership is treated as a privilage you have a lot less shooting. Period.

We're the ones who look like the angry retard to the rest of the world.

Right, as the world comes begging on their knees for our money and armed forces.

As they have since WW1 and after.

If ONE U.S. Marine had been sitting in that theater with a weapon things probably would have turned out differently!

No, the killer was fully protected from gunshots, and there was a Marine in the audience, his brothers in arms laid a teddy bear, in uniform, near the theater. One Navy man was also killed. No firearm laws can stop these tragedies, and in most cases, no firearms used can prevent them.
It's like the silliness of the anti-gunners saying "Guns don't prevent crime because the seldom are fired to stop it" fail to realize sometimes only showing it or drawing it is enough to stop crime. It's the un-sexy data that shows more often than not, knowledge of an armed victim stops crime.

If that were the case, the crime rate would be lower in concealed carry states, and it isn't.

Germany's gun control killed over 6 million people.

No, it didn't. The Nazis never went about gun confiscation. That's a bullshit NRA myth.

The bull shit isn't with the NRA it's with you. Where in the fuck do you get the idea Nazi gun confiscation is a NRA myth?

Things called history books. Even this pro-gun site admits that Nazi Gun Control is a myth.

GunCite: The Myth of Nazi Gun Control

No, it didn't. The Nazis never went about gun confiscation. That's a bullshit NRA myth.

The bull shit isn't with the NRA it's with you. Where in the fuck do you get the idea Nazi gun confiscation is a NRA myth?

Things called history books. Even this pro-gun site admits that Nazi Gun Control is a myth.

GunCite: The Myth of Nazi Gun Control

I doubt it was begun by the NRA since firearms were not allowed in the posession of those deemed "inferior".

As an avid gun enthusiast, and former NRA member, it has been my concern for several years that unyielding NRA extremists will eventually cause a backlash that will result in severely restricted gun rights. I don't want that to happen.

As an avid gun enthusiast, and former NRA member, it has been my concern for several years that unyielding NRA extremists will eventually cause a backlash that will result in severely restricted gun rights. I don't want that to happen.

Relax the only backlash that is of any consequence was against the left.

Read :Glock,The Rise of Americas Gun"

Do you have any idea why democrats gave up suing any gun manufacturers?

Because they were just as guilty. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Money talks.

Money talks.

The mayors that were pushing the suits were embarrassed on national TV when it was revealed their depts were selling used handguns.

Some mayors even tried to be slick and sold the used firearms to other states.

..."Thou must spread more REP before thou may give to Full Auto again..."

Forum List

Back