Gun free zone

Sounds like Bloomberg is jumping the gun. I can't imagine either candidate tackling this issue until after the election - if then...

Michael Bloomberg Accuses Obama, Romney Of Going Soft On Gun Control | TPMDC

I didn't think I would see the bullshit the last three presidents pulled off in my life time but it happen especially with what obama has done.

Please explain what Obama has done. Seriously, I'd like to know...

If you're stupid enough to ask what has obama done you aren't worth the time to explain it too.

Sounds like Bloomberg is jumping the gun. I can't imagine either candidate tackling this issue until after the election - if then...

Michael Bloomberg Accuses Obama, Romney Of Going Soft On Gun Control | TPMDC

I didn't think I would see the bullshit the last three presidents pulled off in my life time but it happen especially with what obama has done.

Does Fast and Furious ring a bell?

I didn't think Obama was part of it until he went all 'Executive Privilege' on us... :ack-1:

If you're stupid enough to ask what has obama done you aren't worth the time to explain it too.

In other words, you can't provide any factual proof that Obama has done anything to restrict gun rights. Right?

In other words, you can't provide any factual proof that Obama has done anything to restrict gun rights. Right?

No in other words if you're stupid enough to ask I am not going to take the time and effort to show you. That has gotten old with idiots like you.

Does Fast and Furious ring a bell?

I didn't think Obama was part of it until he went all 'Executive Privilege' on us... :ack-1:

How did Fast and Furious restrict your guns rights, under Bush or Obama?

Duh, we're talking about "gun control"...

Then explain how it is good policy to arm the drug cartels, launder money for them and assist with deliveries.

How has that restricted YOUR gun rights (under Bush or Obama)? Didn't restrict mine!

Had they not been BUSTED running guns into Mexico they were going to use the violence there as a reason to further restrict gun rights here. You might recall all the speeches that were made by Obama, Hillary, Napolitano and Holder talking about the 90% of guns recovered in Mexico being traced back to America?

At the minimum they were looking to add 'Demand Letter 3', Google it.

Forum List

Back