Gun free zone

Most AK/M clones, for example, have a 30-round magazine, which is standard for that particular rifle. It therefore shouldn’t be considered ‘high capacity.’

There’s a variant of the CZ 75B in 9mm that has an 18 + 1 - round capacity, since that’s standard per the pistol’s original design, it also wouldn’t be ‘high capacity.’

Again, if lawmakers are going to legislate concerning firearms, they need to do so in an informed and consistent manner. For the most part they have not.

As an avid gun enthusiast, and former NRA member, it has been my concern for several years that unyielding NRA extremists will eventually cause a backlash that will result in severely restricted gun rights. I don't want that to happen.

Relax the only backlash that is of any consequence was against the left.

Read :Glock,The Rise of Americas Gun"

Do you have any idea why democrats gave up suing any gun manufacturers?

Because they were just as guilty. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

..."Thou must spread more REP before thou may give to Full Auto again..."

The Bastards did get away with the new machine gun ban.

So I like to remind liberals I can turn m SKS into full auto in about 20 seconds. It would take a few minutes if I wanted it permanent.

Well, yeah, he was going to walk until someone complained that shooting an unarmed kid in the street without cause was kind of like... wrong.

And since then, he's just been digging himself in deeper.

Right those that knew nothing spoke the loudest without the facts.

You were one of the prime offenders. No worries when your family or you is falsely accused and tried by media I am going to wish you receive your own convictions.

All the excuses that have come out, I'm still of the same opinion.

Zimmerman was a bully who shot a kid. He needs to go to jail for a very long time or until he's shanked by a fellow inmate, whichever comes first. And I don't care much which.

Sucks to be you, Joe. Zimmerman will be acquitted.

Other than law enforcement and military, I see absolutely no need for high-capacity magazines for civilian use.

I disagree. With the big increase in home invasions, you might need 30 rounds to drop 5 or 6 assholes who have kicked in your front door.

Yes, everyone needs a machine gun...

It isnt about need.

However there is an adage you can not refute.

It is better to have it and not need it. Then to need it and NOT HAVE IT.

Do you use that same philosophy when you buy vehicles? How much HP is enough?

I make my purchases on practicality.

There is something else about this particular rifle that really ruffles the feathers.

I bought that rifle for 69 dollars off of the U fix em pile. What was the damage.

The Stock... So I put a banned folding stock on it. What do you know the stock isnt banned anymore.

No, the killer was fully protected from gunshots, and there was a Marine in the audience, his brothers in arms laid a teddy bear, in uniform, near the theater. One Navy man was also killed. No firearm laws can stop these tragedies, and in most cases, no firearms used can prevent them.
It's like the silliness of the anti-gunners saying "Guns don't prevent crime because the seldom are fired to stop it" fail to realize sometimes only showing it or drawing it is enough to stop crime. It's the un-sexy data that shows more often than not, knowledge of an armed victim stops crime.

If that were the case, the crime rate would be lower in concealed carry states, and it isn't.

That's not true.

Open Carry Deters Crime | Debate Club | US News Opinion

Awareness of an armed citizenry has been shown to lower crime. In 1982, Atlanta suburb Kennesaw required all households to have a gun. The residential burglary rate subsequently dropped 89 percent in Kennesaw, compared to the modest 10.4 percent drop in Georgia as a whole.

Ten years later the residential burglary rate in Kennesaw was still 72 percent lower than when the ordinance was passed.

Yes, everyone needs a machine gun...

It isnt about need.

However there is an adage you can not refute.

It is better to have it and not need it. Then to need it and NOT HAVE IT.

Do you use that same philosophy when you buy vehicles? How much HP is enough?

Do vehicles [I suspect you refer to AUTOMOBILES], fall under the Second Amendment, and if so? WHEN did that happen?

Forum List

Back