Gun free zone

A couple of them in that smoke filled theatre with dozens of panicking people would have only made matters worse, not better.

So do you recommend curled up in the fetal position or the praying kneel to people while being executed in this situation ?

No, I recommend having a system of rules where someone like Holmes never gets a gun to start with, and he's in a mental insitutation getting the attention he needs.

You know, like a sensible society would have.

Lol! Find me the society that gets help for -every- crazy person before they do something radical.

Better yet, tell me how much money I should give to the government to ensure that no crazies fall through the cracks without being identified before they fuck someone up. Which bureaucracy is it that would have a 100 percent success rate if only we legislated the rules more carefully and just gave Uncle Sam a little more control over X?

Sorry to say, but the illusion of impenetrable security that I might be granted for giving more control to the government just doesn't cut it from my perspective. I won't say that someone in the theater with a concealed carry would've guaranteed a less messy end to that situation, but for -MY- money, I -personally- feel more comfortable with my firearm rights intact, even at the cost of some as-yet unidentified/prosecuted criminals also having access, than I would with no gun and laws against others having them.

You can spew on all you like about how I'm statistically 43 times more likely to die myself in the event of a home invasion, but, not to sound conceited, I'm significantly more intelligent and competent with my firearms than the statistical average. I also have 20/20 vision and come to consciousness pretty fast after being jolted awake. If periodic crazy shit like what happened in Colorado is the cost for -that- security, personally, I'll take it, along with the chance that it might be me some day in a crowded theater when some psycho pulls out and starts firing. I, at least, know that I'll be putting a few rounds back at him with my XDM. And don't let the movies fool you. . . the kinetic transfer from a couple consecutive hits center mass will -still- fuck you up when you're wearing body armor.

Not sure how often you've dealt with/been witness to violent crimes here in the US, but it's always been my experience that the cops usually get there right in time to search the corpses for clues and ask witnesses what happened.

Hey Joe. What about accidental gun deaths. Who leads the world in kids getting killed by guns?
Who leads the world in murder by gun? Who leads the world in armed citizens? Who leads the world in the amount of money spent on guns and ammo by its citizens.

Who says America isn't a world leader still?

What is the leader in accidental kid death? Your friendly automobile but nobody wants to ban them or even slow them down to 20mph to keep kids safe. You keep your car I'll keep my gun.

yep we need to get rid of everything that causes death, which is potentially everything......hell you can die in a bondfire, guess we cant have that....STOP CHILD PROOFING the world....you cant do it anyway...deal with situations as they come and give appropriate punishment as needed.....Life's not that hard.

I think this is important...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHdhrNhh88]The Difference Between Liberal and Conservative - YouTube[/ame]

around 3:45 is where it really really gets good

Yeah, the Fox News logo just makes my mouth water with anticipation...

You say you are all into truth and get off on it, I posted a comment to you earlier but you haven't responded

I have a very good memory while fast and the furious operation was being used remember in 2009 Clinton holder and obama talking about guns crossing the border into Mexico And something had to be done to help Mexico with the problem? Now it's 2012 do we hear anything from those three talking about guns crossing the border into Mexico ? What happen to stop the talks? Could it be fast and the furious was shut down?

I have a very good memory while fast and the furious operation was being used remember in 2009 Clinton holder and obama talking about guns crossing the border into Mexico And something had to be done to help Mexico with the problem? Now it's 2012 do we hear anything from those three talking about guns crossing the border into Mexico ? What happen to stop the talks? Could it be fast and the furious was shut down?

If that is your question to me - I have no idea.
Now that's better don't you think? I thought you said you got off on truth? Don't you find it strange that we no longer hear about firearms crossing over the border from obama clinton and holder? nor are they pushing that America needs to help them with their gun problems. Surely if you are into truth as you say you are this would make you want to find out why we have no more news releases from obama clinton and holder that we need to do something about guns crossing the border.

Now that's better don't you think? I thought you said you got off on truth? Don't you find it strange that we no longer hear about firearms crossing over the border from obama clinton and holder? nor are they pushing that America needs to help them with their gun problems. Surely if you are into truth as you say you are this would make you want to find out why we have no more news releases from obama clinton and holder that we need to do something about guns crossing the border.

Personally, I don't give a shit about Fast and Furious, nor do I give a shit whether it's still in operation. Either way, I can certainly see why it would be kept quiet. My understanding is that it was always meant to be kept quiet - until a couple whistleblowers blew the whistle.

I care about what just happened in Aurora and similar gun atrocities.

Personally, I don't give a shit about Fast and Furious, nor do I give a shit whether it's still in operation. Either way, I can certainly see why it would be kept quiet. My understanding is that it was always meant to be kept quiet - until a couple whistleblowers blew the whistle.

So in other words you aren't interested in truth that will make obama look bad? You are only interested in things that you can twist to fit your agenda like an unidentified political affiliation of a shooter who just killed a lot of people?

So in other words you aren't interested in truth that will make obama look bad? You are only interested in things that you can twist to fit your agenda like an unidentified political affiliation of a shooter who just killed a lot of people?

Yeah, that's it. Exactly. Whatever your deranged mind conjures up is exactly what I'm interested in. Absolutely. You must be a registered genius.

Yeah, that's it. Exactly. Whatever your deranged mind conjures up is exactly what I'm interested in. Absolutely. You must be a registered genius.

You said
Yep, I get off on facts and truth...
Don't you find it odd that we have not heard anything about gun crossing the border since fast and the furious was shut down and we no longer hear obama clinton and holder telling America we need to do something about American guns crossing the border into Mexico?
If you are truly into truth and facts you would want to know what happen?

do u care someone died from it?

nNo he doesnt, he cant waste a good tradgety..... because obviously Aurora had lax gun laws.....oh wait...Aurora's Strict Gun Laws Didn't Prevent Shooting, But If One Law-Abiding Person In The Theater Had Been Carrying One... | CNSNews.com

And Chicago has all these killings because of lax laws........well they have very strict rules, it's not working too well.

NOW this is HYPOCRISY
Heath Ledger's father calls for tighter U.S. gun laws - chicagotribune.com

Ledger's father made clear that "we can't blame Heath or the character" for the incident.

Do you care that thousands were killed and wounded in Bush's illegal war in Iraq?

nNo he doesnt, he cant waste a good tradgety..... because obviously Aurora had lax gun laws.....oh wait...Aurora's Strict Gun Laws Didn't Prevent Shooting, But If One Law-Abiding Person In The Theater Had Been Carrying One... | CNSNews.com

And Chicago has all these killings because of lax laws........well they have very strict rules, it's not working too well.

NOW this is HYPOCRISY
Heath Ledger's father calls for tighter U.S. gun laws - chicagotribune.com

Ledger's father made clear that "we can't blame Heath or the character" for the incident.

thank u for the links, and u are right, and ive been saying this for years, criminals dont care for ur rules. So the dems thinking is "lets put all the law abiding citizens in jail" and thats what they have to be thinking everytime they want to pass a new law.

Also on the topic of bad laws, nj101.5 two hosts have a saying and they probably heard it somewhere or started it i dont know, "dead kids make bad laws" and its so true, while its horrible, dems would rather pass new laws instead of seeing which ones are not being enforced. Its got to end before everyone is in jail.

Do you care that thousands were killed and wounded in Bush's illegal war in Iraq?

Did Brian Terry sign up for a war? Or was he in one unbeknownst to him?

Forum List

Back